Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 01-04-2015, 08:02 PM

Re: Lilith, dark side of woman? What about sharing the house with ceres?

My mom has Lilith conjunct Ceres in Sagittarius in 3rd house, almost in 4th(!). We don't communicate very well, and likely never will.

Interpretation for Lilith in Sag from Astrologyinaction.com:
"Lilith is in her fall in Sagittarius. Lilith placed here makes unwise decisions and does not learn from mistakes. She is dedicated to her secret philosophies, and she judges harshly. This position denotes hypocrisy and lying... exploits her experience... she corrupts the young. As a mother, she gives no advice, keeping her children uneducated in the ways of the world. They must fend for themselves as she will never tell them. She lies to her children.

I however have it in Libra, so here's some criticism on my placement:
"Lilith in Libra expresses herself through another person. Relationships might somehow cause her to err, and her partner choice may cause much suffering... Her sweet persona is alluring. She's a real lady--flirtatious and charming. But, beneath the exterior lies a jealous angry lover. Lilith in Libra denotes divorce, as Lilith cannot remain subservient. Extramarital love affairs and violence are commonplace... There may be messy custody or legal battles concerning the children... (this describes my childhood quite well) ... she is aggressive, yet co-dependent..."

Why does the Raven cry aloud and no eye pities her?
~William Blake, Lamentation of the Earth
Unread 01-04-2015, 08:08 PM

Re: Lilith, dark side of woman? What about sharing the house with ceres?

My mom has Lilith conjunct Ceres in Sagittarius in 3rd house, almost in 4th(!). We don't communicate very well, and likely never will.

Interpretation for Lilith in Sag from Astrologyinaction.com:
"Lilith is in her fall in Sagittarius. Lilith placed here makes unwise decisions and does not learn from mistakes. She is dedicated to her secret philosophies, and she judges harshly. This position denotes hypocrisy and lying... exploits her experience... she corrupts the young. As a mother, she gives no advice, keeping her children uneducated in the ways of the world. They must fend for themselves as she will never tell them. She lies to her children.

I however have it in Libra, so here's some criticism on my placement:
"Lilith in Libra expresses herself through another person. Relationships might somehow cause her to err, and her partner choice may cause much suffering... Her sweet persona is alluring. She's a real lady--flirtatious and charming. But, beneath the exterior lies a jealous angry lover. Lilith in Libra denotes divorce, as Lilith cannot remain subservient. Extramarital love affairs and violence are commonplace... There may be messy custody or legal battles concerning the children... (this describes my childhood quite well) ... she is aggressive, yet co-dependent..."

Tags
ceres, dark, house, lilith, sharing, side, woman