Is this house sale going to go through

nancy5

Hi All

I would like to see if I can get an answer to this question.

Is this house sale going to go through.
12:43am Omemee, Ontario

Thanks,

Nancy

fensi88

I got ASC at 15Vir04, so you are Me rx at 3Sag and Moon at 5Vir26. House is ruled with Ju at 6SCo14 (ruler of 4H). Moon and Me rx are not in applaing aspect but Moon and Ju are and both applay to Ur at 6Pi53. This is collection of light and "yes" answer to your question. I am a little bit confused why Moon is in 12H except if you must to sell that house, but you do not like that. Me rx is ruler of 10H, price of house, so it seams that you must low price. At the end (last Moon's aspect is square with Pl) you may have some complications with documents or contracts(connection with house) because Pl is modern ruler of 3H (documents) and is in 4H (house).

Hi
I'd say the sale goes through. It looks to be a nice simple chart -
You are Mercury, L1, rx and combust, and also the Moon.
The potential buyers are Jupiter L7
If there is no aspect between L1 (seller) and L7 (buyer) there is no sale, but here firstly there is translation of light from Mercury to Jupiter, as the Moon is sep from Mercury and applying to Jupiter with its next aspect. And as the Moon is your secondary signifcator, I'd take this as a second indicator it will go through.
However, I don't have the time that Gocca does to do horary, so I may be wrong on this.
Could you let us know the outcome, as it's nice to check up.
Thanks
Akka

nancy5

Wow - now a little back ground

Thanks very much for the readings. Here is a little background on the question.

When the question came to me I was thinking of the purchase of a new house we have put an offer on. However we are also in the process of selling our own house.

The house I was referring to was the new house we wish to purchase. I was concerned as to which house this chart might refer to but the question is on the new purchase.

Also we have been dealing with a real estate agent but when we found this house it is being sold privately. I am worried about how this will work out as the owner doesn't want real estate involved.

Maybe this would shed some more light on the charts.

I will keep you informed if the sale goes through.

Thanks again,

Nancy

I don't think it should be a problem. The principle is the same, ie you are still looking for an aspect between the buyer and the seller, which you have. Sale questions are always first house/seventh house, with the querant as first house.

It may be you need to come to an agreement wih the seller (the -150- aspect between Neptune (the modern ruler of H7) and teh Asc, or this may mean your fears that something is wrong, Neptune being deception, this would be backed up by the fact your significator Mercury is combust, which is sometimes said to mean you can't see. Interestingly both the Moon to Jupiter aspect and the Neptune aspect perfect in about 1 degree, perhaps you will decide in a week?

Perhaps Gocca can help here, having more practise than I do.
Akka

nancy5

Again thanks

Thanks so much for helping me with this. There is definitely fear and uncertainty involved here.

There is much work that needs to be done and I am concerned about the size being too small for us. I have a parrot rescue and am worried there won't be room for us all and the neighbours. LOL

I am also worried about financing which still isn't clear.

Here is another question. Will we get financing for this house 5:34pm Omemee Ontario.

Nancy

Hi Nancy
I looked at your chart, and I think the money would be H8, money from other people, although I am not sure how to place a bank loan/ mortgage money in a horary chart.
Anyway, using H8, this is represented by Saturn, in the third house, Rx at 11 Le
You are again the Rx Mercury, this time it is moving out of combustion so, although it is still weak, its not in as bad a state as before.
There is no aspect between Saturn and Mercury, which implies there will be no loan, neither any aspect between Saturn and the Asc, or Mercury and the cusp of H8.
The moon is again your secondary significator, it does not aspect Saturn, but applies to the cusp of H8 in about 2 degrees, so that might be a good sign.
As you see I am not sure about this chart, mainly as I can't place the money for the loan, so I am sorry I can't be of more help. I also think that as the previous chart appeared to indicate you'd get the house, then this one should therefore have a positive answer.
Please let us know what happens though, as it helps.
Akka

nancy5

Update

Well the house sale on our existing home did not go through. It fell through in that they couldn't get financing.

A question 9:15:45 secs pm Omemee When will our house sell?

Ugh our frustration level is running very high!

Nancy

fensi88

I got ASC at 10Leo00

You are Su at 7Sag58 and prospect buyer is Sa rx at 11Leo14.Both Su and Sa are peregrine, but Sa are in detriment too. All bad signs. Althought there are applying aspect between significators, planet have no strenth to act! And that Sa rx may indicate some client witch is at first interested in but later he will abandon.That supports Ne in 7H. Ma rx in 10th house is indicator that you must low price if you wish to sell. Moon, you, will conjuct Me rx (under Sun's beam) in 4H, and Moon (in fall) is ruler of your 3H and 11H so maybe you change your mind and decide not to sell.