Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-14-2010, 08:23 PM

"Is this it?"- querent, quesited, and moon all in the same sign-

I am trying to learn Horary and as I do its becoming more and more interesting... I just pulled this chart up as I asked the question "Is this it?" referring to a romantic situation I just ended with a coworker...

If i did it correctly, Asc in Libra at 28 degrees (no good, i know) means my significator is venus which in this chart is at 2 degrees in the 10th house.

Since Aries is (just barely) on the cusp of the 7th house, he is Mars in Virgo at 20 degrees in the 11th house.

the Moon, which I read is really important, is in Virgo at 4 degrees right next to venus in the tenth.

*I found it interesting that they are all in the same sign* What do you think??

I've been reading this site which, in my humble beginners opinion, seems great! http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1a.html
Attached Images
File Type: gif IsThisIt.gif (18.0 KB, 22 views)

Unread 07-14-2010, 08:56 PM

Re: "Is this it?"- querent, quesited, and moon all in the same sign-

What is your actual question? Is it "is our relationship over?" or what? Is this it means nothing to me.
Unread 07-14-2010, 10:15 PM

"is this it?" as in, is this where it ends, is this as far as our relationship will go?
Unread 07-15-2010, 03:35 AM

sorry but just to help a bit here those types of charts are so hard to read..
Unread 07-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Which type of charts are so hard to read? The astro.com type or the querent, quesited and moon all in the same sign?

On a different note, are you an aqua with leo moon? You must be a lot of fun! LOL
Unread 07-16-2010, 01:58 AM

the actual chart displayed is hard to read...

yeah when im not getting my stupid leo moon heart and pride stompped over...lol
Unread 07-16-2010, 09:21 AM

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation)

I did a sigificator/star analysis:
-for the former couple (querent and co-worker) I took the 7th house as signifying sign = Aries (by whole sign format) = Mars
-for the (former) relationship of these two I took the 7th from the 7th = Libra as signifying sign = Venus
-I then looked at any stellar parallels of declination with each of the significators
-parallel with Mars I found Menkar, a highly disruptive star which, when connected with Mars, indicates very negative "associations"
-parallel with Venus I found Vindematrix, a disruptive star which, when connected with Venus, indicates "troubles through love affairs...loss of friends" (Robson)

To me, the star analysis says (at least as of this period of time) yes, "this is it"...
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
Cat (08-24-2015)
Unread 07-16-2010, 11:48 AM

I would like to give it a shot but please bear in mind that I am still a beginner...

Well I agree with DiDi - this chart is extremely hard to read...

But from what I can see, there is no applying aspect between Venus and Mars...it's too wide for a conjunction.
I don't really know how I could see from this chart if there are any translation or collection of lights...
So unless there are any translation/collection, then it looks to me "this is it" for you...sorry...

Yes your sigs are in the same sign but maybe that only shows that you two still feel some connections there but that does not necessarily take the relationship any further (no applying aspects = no action).
His sig Mars is in your 11th house - so he still feels you are a good friend but probably not romantic feelings...
Also, his co-ruler sun and your co-ruler moon are in mutual reception by sign so I can see from here too that you two are good friends (or could even like each other).
I thought it was interesting since you said "a romantic situation I just ended with a coworker".
I see your sig in your 10th house - your career.
Did you end it because you wanted to go ahead with your career or felt uncomfortable seeing someone from the office?
Your ruler just entered Virgo - a sign which is "perfectionist", "practical", "worried" etc. so you didn't want to mix business and pleasure maybe??

Tags
is this it, moon, querent, quesited, sign