Is he connected to the mafia? Why am I cazimi..

tikana

It's most of the time not easy to separate your feelings from your logical mind. That's why I do not blame her for that...and as we know it is often not easy to freeing yourself if you love someone.

So why not just ask will i get back with him and is he the one... No one asks out of the blue if x is with mafia.
Come on. I remember i met my x... Every horary just bad... He never ended up being dignified. Sure enuff - we broke up, his life literally became the horary... 😂 I looked at past charts.. I was wowed how they described the issues.

Last edited:

tikana

Exactly these questions she already asked in other threads :-D

So why bombard the horaries?1st chart not enough.
We have a updated policy on horary
Dont ask more than once..
Plus you missed "is he gay?"

Lol i have a horary q bombardment... Every time i run it, it's a Yes. I dont see how.. I laugh at it.. Its not rel q.

Last edited:

lux111

Lol i have a horary q bombardment... Every time i run it, it's a Yes. I dont see how.. I laugh at it.. Its not rel q.
You’re kinda mean

JUPITERASC

Lol i have a horary q bombardment... Every time i run it, it's a Yes.
I dont see how.. I laugh at it.. Its not rel q.
You’re kinda mean
Yea so?
I get mean when i see chain of repeated qs.
Most people here donate their time so you are wasting their time on repeated qs.
Tik
You’re not the forum police
Important to read the rules of our Horary board
which specifically caution against posting repeated questions :smile:
and I quote:

'....Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question.

Please do not ask the same question repeatedly

hoping for a different result:
horary works best when you ask the question ONCE
and then interpret the chart that results
from when the question FIRST came into your mind...'

lux111

important to read the rules of our horary board
which specifically caution against posting repeated questions :smile:
and i quote:

'....please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question.

please do not ask the same question repeatedly

hoping for a different result:
horary works best when you ask the question once
and then interpret the chart that results
from when the question first came into your mind...'

it wasn’t the same question

lux111

And you take advantage of people!
Huh? You know you’re not obliged to reply to my posts right? Your emotionality reduces the value of your input because it looks like you’re more eager to make people feel stupid to ‘prove your authority’, than to help them. You don’t see the other senior posters spouting all the vitriol that you do on here. It’s really toxic for the forum, and you scare beginners away because they’re afraid to make a mistake. Have you not noticed that there is one question people ask over and over? ..it’s because one of the stages of grief is denial. Guess what, it manifests in the horary section of this community sometimes!
Pull your head in Tikana

tikana

Huh? You know you’re not obliged to reply to my posts right? Your emotionality reduces the value of your input because it looks like you’re more eager to make people feel stupid to ‘prove your authority’, than to help them. You don’t see the other senior posters spouting all the vitriol that you do on here. It’s really toxic for the forum, and you scare beginners away because they’re afraid to make a mistake. Have you not noticed that there is one question people ask over and over? ..it’s because one of the stages of grief is denial. Guess what, it manifests in the horary section of this community sometimes!
Pull your head in Tikana

Let's go through your threads, shall we?
Is he connected to the mafia? Why am I cazimi..
Should be be together? What
Better to look at first meeting chart or composite with transits for issues (this is fine)
Should I try and get back together with him? Everything is changing signs
Is he gay?
Does he still love me? Question about mutual reception
Will we get back together?
Heartbroken pls help, has he left me for his ex
ALL planets aspected.. what does it mean?
No aspect — does that mean ‘no’ or ‘nothing more will happen’
Have we finally broken up for good??
Will this person ever be my partner? Interesting chart
Should I break up with him?
Please help, did my bf cheat
Has my bf been in contact with his ex??

that spans ...
First you ask Should I break up with him?
then you asked

do you UNDERSTAND that your charts will KEEP showing you the same and MAYBE you might get answer you were HOPING for but it will be faulty answer.

What I find intriguing and borderline illogical you asked two questions that contradict either other in the core.

NO, i am not obligated to read non-stop threads on this guy but none of the threads are showing anything positive. NONE! Plus YOU asked me to look at your OTHER chart ... i can pull the post if you wish.

Most people ask and reask questions. Sometimes we get faulty answers. My horary friend and I kept asking if she will marry her bf. None of the charts showed a yes. I even looked through all of them. We missed something in the original chart. She married him! Logically "NO" didn't made sense. I have posted before I am getting a YES on a question that SHOULD BE A NO. Hasn't happened yet..

Don't make me laugh on "afraid to make a mistake" .. what mistake when you re asking exact the same question in the core. There are professional astrologers you can show your charts to. Ask them to compare it against your natal chart and see if anything matches. What is toxic is non-stop threads on the same issue. You asked is he connected with mafia.. okay lets say yes, then what?

Look at this thread .. I think this is your core question.. I have been wanting to analyze this but this seems like I can't avoid it.

I am completely neutral to this. so Not rallying up to tell you anything. it s your life, do whatever you want.

Look at this mess...
You are saturn hanging in 12th house .. miserably happy .. saturn is in joy house, applying with conjunction to pluto(i dont usually use post saturn planets but this one is hard to ignore)
Sun just changed signs to Mars dom.. take a look at mars
Mars just squared hard to saturn
yeah strong square but Mars rules your 4th house of endings and Mars is in 9th house. it is weak and under via combusta. That is your breakup right there.. midsign ill placed hurting your saturn
Makes sense

Now, look at Sun.
Sun wants Mars (ending) . this is another woman? possibly
but SUn is hard aspecting your Asce - not a good sign.
moon is sextiling mars. Mars doesnt like Sun.
SO it is either A. Mars is indeed another woman since it is in female sign
or this is the break up you are dealing with.
Also my suspicion that Mars is another woman cause Sun just entered Scorpio. If before Sun didn't like Mars (being weak in libra, rejecting mars nd being in fall)
He made this decision on his own .. He is in 10th house He is driving this.
What I don't understand is WHY ARE YOU Saturn? for dry somber Planet you are extremely emotional - that's not normal.

where is your natal chart? I gotta see this..
something is probably triggering this vortex.I dont need his chart .. I need yours.
Post it and tag me on it.. I will look ... I promise i wont bite. Just saying you are driving yourself NUTS asking and reasking.
Tik

tikana

Moreover the querent described lots of suspicious informations she has. Some of it sounds a little weird or unreal and many things she keeps for herself. I think sun is not only one information rather lots of informations, which lead to one big matter (is he connected to the mafia). So there is still some truth in it but some are false.

Connection with mafia / organized crime.. it is not such mad question to ask. It is a completely normal question. Let's say you meet someone you want to know his intent and his core(genuine or bs), it is normal! There is def worry on her end if this is valid concern.. that is why she is cazimi - protected from mafia (suspicion) . He is clean but not out of the waters. $$ is in play somewhere.

I knew one guy who ended up owing gov't 14-15 million dollars.. He cannot buy Real estate in the US.. it will be liened right away. funny thing was every time i would run a chart on him, I kept seeing govt hates him / wants his money. That he trully deserved!
He cant afford to pay.. but yeah, he was literally into organized crime.

lux111

Post it and tag me on it.. I will look ... I promise i wont bite. Just saying you are driving yourself NUTS asking and reasking.
Tik
Our charts
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130660

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1011834#post1011834

kalinka

Tikana, She now knows that it isn't right to cast chart after chart about the same issue but somebody had to explain it to her first (also look at the newest threads)However it's the way you say it. You are too harsh and in some way insulting ("borderline illogical"?! are you a psychologist). she is in that kind of on-off-releationship with this man since a year and it seems to be very "plutonian" - she is emotionally trapped. of course we are spending our time with reading her chart but I took this question seriously. And maybe it doesn't matter what the outcome is, she will ask again. At the end she has to understand it for herself that she is situated in a continuous loop.

Last edited:

tikana

Tikana, She now knows that it isn't right to cast chart after chart about the same issue but somebody had to explain it to her first (also look at the newest threads)However it's the way you say it. You are too harh and in some way insulting ("borderline illogical"?! are you a psychologist). she is in that kind of on-off-releationship with this man since a year and it seems to be very "plutonian" - she is emotionally trapped. of course we are spending our time with reading her chart but I took this question seriously. And maybe it doesn't matter what the outcome is, she will ask again. At the end she has to understand it for herself that she is situated in a continuous loop.

One question she is asking if he will leave, next one should I break up. Harsh? yea, how can you not be? A. she is blocking herself from meeting another. I havent seen a chart from her where she asks "Is he the the one or will I meet someone else?" if i had seen one tiny ray of light, he is the one, I would have said something. B. this yo yo swinging - we will be in 20 years still looking at this.
Psychologist? No, thank god. Maybe she needs to get another perspective. Most astrologers will tell you DO NOT reask a question unless something changes. Most astrologers won't even look at the new charts. this is swirling around the same question. You can keep looking at this, not me.

tikana

Okay this makes sense

so Lux, you got 2 issues both pluto related

Pluto is hardpushing out of 10th house on your asce. Yes it is a trine but
your ruler Venus dom of your moon, sun and asce is natally debiliated because of the combustion. It is in its own sign though which is good
Saturn squared her Sun - that is one problem - it is slowly leaving but lingers
Neptune is also effected. it is natally between 7/8 - pluto is def squaring it.

Uranus has been touching within the orb of the Moon. that could be it. it backing out but it is about to turn it around and hit the moon hard

Yeah, it seems okay but Moon being natally in 12th house is naked along with Pluto/asce very turbulent.
saturn applying to asce/desc at the same time

way too volatile for my liking no wonder why you are spinning.

Last edited:

tikana

To know the background of this whole story now gives of course another perspective. But I didn't pursue her older threads

Look little bit deeper into her charts esp from her feelings towards him.
You wont find heavy "I cannot breathe without him"
She is never in his 1st(7th)
Almost no reception from her end.
She wants a relationship (she loves the idea of relationship not nessearly him) but she keeps asking about this guy because she is hoping that he is the one.
that is why i am pushing her to stop asking and look for a new beau. yes i am mean because of it. he is a wrong guy for her and she is wasting her time. Her mr right could be looking at her but she is not avail. so the other new one doesn't approach.

I am not a therapist but when I see issues I will bring it up. I wont be nice about it.

Tik

kalinka

If she is obsessive with him, she will do it with the next guy. I don't look at her natal, just looked at the chart "Are we meant for each other" and this did give me a No...and noticed that it's an on-off-thing. But with your interpretation of her natal, it seems very clear where the real problem lies.

Last edited:

tikana

If she is obsessive with him, she will do it with the next guy. I don't look at her natal, just looked at the chart "Are we meant for each other" and this did give me a No...and noticed that it's an on-off-thing. But with your interpretation of her natal, it seems very clear where the real problem lies.

she is not obsessed with him. that Saturn/sun square was hitting her hard. then she met him hoping that he will be a light at the end of her tunnel and it is coming down crashing.
he hurt her.. but she is hoping him to change or love her back.

Last edited: