South Node

cupid

pluto on the south node in a composite can mean that the relationship is from a past life. with venus trine then it is mostly,that if this is true, then it wa a positive past life.
in the currently reality, pluto on the south node can show a very strong sexual connection ,especially as Venus is trine.
pluto with the south node can also connect your psychically so you might have dream of each other.
psychologically this shows that the relationship could be a healing experience for you. it might be a past relationship has leave emotional uncertainty and this relationship might alleviate these past feelings .

pluto on the south node gives a overall intensity which would make favorable aspects stronger but would also make unfavorable aspects stronger.

overall, this is a heavy relationship and you must be aware it could have serious negative affects if it is not healthy.pluto can show that there might be abusive experiences in your childhood which could come out in the relationship.
you might post the entire composite

rahu
Im so sorry ı think ı misstate myself or you got it wrong by accidantelly, ı meant our moon on south node and we have south node trine ascendant and south node trine venus

rahu

Banned
Im so sorry ı think ı misstate myself or you got it wrong by accidantelly, ı meant our moon on south node and we have south node trine ascendant and south node trine venus

whoops I did mess up.
well the moon on the south node and trine to venus is a lot more healthy. this shows a strong affection for each other.
the moonon the south node shows that you will be sensitive to each others feeling.the south node still possess a potential to cause emotional problems but with the Venus trine this is unlikely because the affection between you is strong.
rahu

cupid

I noticed that you deleted your questions about the vertex???????????

Im sorry that ı cant remember what did ı ask properly. But sometimes ı just delete them because no one answer them or just one or two charitable person answer them. Did you answer that too?

rahu

Banned
Im sorry that ı cant remember what did ı ask properly. But sometimes ı just delete them because no one answer them or just one or two charitable person answer them. Did you answer that too?
no I just noticed your thread today. I ask because the vertex and node are closely related.
rahu

rahu

Banned
oh okay, but ı thought that nodes are more influential and valid rather than vertex.

the nodes ,you know ,mark the points where the moon moves form north to sout latitude and vice versa. but the earth is on the vertex.so the "matri that the node is marked on this the vertex. the vertex is not only a mathematical concept.
in the 1980's NASA launched 6 satellites as part of the helios project. these ere place around the sun and north and south of the sun. Their cameras were to observe the sun's activity.
at one point the satellites were turned outward and the camera saw that a iridescent plane of gold energy emanated from the equator of the sun and extended as far as could be seen into the solar system.

so the vertex/equator of the sun is a energy plane of some sort. and because the earth is the only planet that is always on the vertex,when the moon moves between north and south latitudes, I demarks the orbit of the moon on the vertex/energy.
it is likely that the energies of the moon are in fact a sunset of the vertex.
rahu

cupid

the nodes ,you know ,mark the points where the moon moves form north to sout latitude and vice versa. but the earth is on the vertex.so the "matri that the node is marked on this the vertex. the vertex is not only a mathematical concept.
in the 1980's NASA launched 6 satellites as part of the helios project. these ere place around the sun and north and south of the sun. Their cameras were to observe the sun's activity.
at one point the satellites were turned outward and the camera saw that a iridescent plane of gold energy emanated from the equator of the sun and extended as far as could be seen into the solar system.

so the vertex/equator of the sun is a energy plane of some sort. and because the earth is the only planet that is always on the vertex,when the moon moves between north and south latitudes, I demarks the orbit of the moon on the vertex/energy.
it is likely that the energies of the moon are in fact a sunset of the vertex.
rahu

Oh okay i think i got it :biggrin: than in our composite chart there are vertex trine jupiter and midhaven. I'd love to hear your opinion about this?:joyful:

rahu

Banned
Oh okay i think i got it :biggrin: than in our composite chart there are vertex trine jupiter and midhaven. I'd love to hear your opinion about this?:joyful:

okay..one thing is that because the vertex is represented of a greater "karma" that just the earth, that vertex energy does not always translate into a affect on the earth plane like the node does.it is as if the node focuses those energies of the vertex that do apply to the karma of earth.....so
the vertex gives intensity but the end product is not always what one would expect.in your example on the face of it, this would be favorable fro marriage and/or committed relationship but whether that would manifest is not certain
rahu