Playlist of the Week(music)

piercethevale

A last post from me tonight on music.
One of my all time favs... from a, near-by, local pair of my youth in L.A. They lived two burgs away, about 5 mi. Dave Mason is playing with this also, he married the sister of a childhood friend of mine whom is also an old classmate/friend of my sisters'... Gawd, this arrangement of musicians were the 'Thing' backindadays... later Leon Russel got involved, among others.
Only did get to actually meet with Delaney and Bonnie once, back in '92. They were up in Nor Cal visiting a friend that was a Dj at a local underground rock station [legit...but played mostly old vinyl records and mostly by request. Bonnie at the time had been playing one of the waitress characters in the Rosanne Barr tv show [of who I can't remember the name for,,,wasn't into the show, "Roseanne". She and Delaney were also in the 70s' cult movie, "Vanishing Point"...a great flick ...btw.] They were a great couple that had their separations and their reunions...salt of the earth.
R.I.P. Delaney.

...I'm pretty sure I have posted this before...but it really is worth a 'Bump'...
...I was 16 in '69... good times...

"Poor Elijah" Delaney and Bonnie with Eric Clapton and Dave Mason 1969
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir2eAEhtXvE

Phoenix Venus

Hi piercethevale, i messaged you on your page inquiring about your musical tastes but now i see :p

Here's some music i'm into lately:

Karnivool - All I know (progressive rock)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI_PEDXFB2o

Killswitch Engage - Self Revolution (metal)​
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHBSqLWgJPw

Animals As Leaders - Thoroughly at Home (instrumental jazz metal fusion)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUoS_29_xc0

Ewan Dobson - Apparition (acoustic instrumental)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8hIGmbdxpo

Antoine Dufour - These Moments (acoustic guitar instrumental)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQlyHbu0zz4