pls and pls guide me with my marriage, very much in need of help _ sri medico _ india

srimedico

hi , i am sri from india , been through a lot of hardships lately ( love failure , unable to concentrate on PG Entrance preparation , Completed my MBBS ) . never before believed in astro , but the recent events :( made sure of introducing it to me

i think i finally found a reliable and helpful place , where i can get help

starting with lots and lots of hope

pls help me

i ll give necessary feedback or info promptly

I have two main aspects that i seek help ,, but for now pls help me with the first one

I wish to have a happy married life with the girl i like ( love marriage or arranged marriage by parents )

Can i have ( do my chart support) a happy married life , if not pls let me know so that i ll try to remain single for ever , which spares me from another heart break ( already had a devastating love failure recently , cant handle any other )

( also cant stand any form of separation from the one i were to marry or the kids (to-be )
icon_sad.gif
.either through divorce or death ( as in early death ) .. so pls check this as well in my chart and advise )

any suggestions regarding the changes i have to make in my attitude for a happy life and happy marriage , which are bestowed on me owing to certain bad planets placement in certain houses ( like for example , a grand cross in my chart )

and any specific time periods where i shud be open to love or marriage ( favorable time period )

Last edited:

srimedico

Thanks JUPITERASC for that quote .. Atleast i have two planets in 7th house , unlike in the reference example of that lady ,, so , to my noob knowledge its a bit easing to know that my 7th house is not empty atleast , so seems to be a positive sign ... but i can see that , there are several other things to consider , like stated in that example ... but i am not sure how well i can get a hang of those and in how much time ,,, i will try to learn , but i wud be very grateful if u guys (since already have fluency and experience ) can interpret the chart for me , when u guys get some free time .... either way , thanks for responding

srimedico

That's ok srimedico, glad this is of help to you... although as a beginner naturally you need time to understand the concepts :smile:

Regarding your chart data, since you have said

This means you have no reliable time of birth and therefore it is not possible to give reliable delineation of your natal chart. The ascendent degree, MC/IC as well as descendent for example all shift approximately eleven degrees in the forty five minutes between 17:45 hr and 18:30 hrs

I dont have a Master card or paypal account ( only recently applied for our country's PAN card which is mandatory for creating paypal account in our country ) , So One of my close friends through his paypal account has done rectification of my birth time through a paid professional astrologer ( western astrologer ) , basing on the timing of major past events of my life . which was rectified as 18.15 hrs ... so only i input that time in astrodienst . In a hurry i didnt mention abt this rectification time and to be transparent i entered the time what i know i.e., 1745 to 1830 , i ll see if i am allowed to edit that 1st post .

*EDIT* : Removed it from 1st post , to avoid confusion for the readers

Last edited:

Omnisphericus

Hi Srimedico,
I'm sorry to hear your troubles. I hope that I can give some help.

Your chart is difficult for relationships, but if this helps I will tell you that you have similar chart with my own chart. I do not say that you will stay single all of your life but just make a statement that the chart is difficult and your present state is showing the same.

Lets start with examination.

Here's your chart in Morinus software:
ap9sb7.png

We'll start with the 7th house.
We find Sun, North Node and Mars in 7th.
According to the medievals, the planet nearest to the cusp is holding dominion over all the following planets in the house. In your case this is the Sun, ruler of 10th. Sun and Moon in 10th are in mutual reception (Moon by exaltation) so the square between them is lessened in its malefic effectiveness.
The Sun in 7th is heavily afflicted by Sign opposition of Retrograde Saturn in 1st Zodia, which makes your Spirit prone to Melancholy and depression from time to time, lacking of hope and cold feelings of despair.
I have similar Saturn in Scorpio and I know of what is capable that kind of Saturn. Saturn in Scorpio is having difficulty in expressing the feelings.
Let me ask you, did you ever expressed your feelings towards these girls?

In the year of 2006 Profected Ascendant came to Leo and Sun become Lord of the Year. But in the same time Moon came to the Ascendant and Saturn in Detriment now (in Leo) took the Leo with not very much hope.
In January 2007 you came to the Mercury/Saturn subperiod and therefore the quarrels began. The Saturn and Cauda Draconis (South Node) in 1st are not big promising, it seems out that you will need to work hardly on your self-expression.

Venus rules 7th house by Domicile/Triplicity/Term and Decan = almost full rulership! And Venus is in Detriment in 6th - very week position.
In the same time Venus is ruling the 12th. Mixing up the 7th - 6th and 12th we would say that in your relationships there are many secret enemies, bad fortune (6th) and Lust (Venus).
Venus in the same time is Exalted ruler of the Part of Marriage which falls in Pisces, and Jupiter the Domicile ruler = both are in aversion (not looking at it by sign aspect) to the POM. They are both benefics but they do not witnessing it.

Lets go back to the 7th house. We know the statement that 'all good or bad in the house is emanating from the ruler of the house and its position".
Venus is really weak in the chart.
Planets in 7th are showing that there gonna be relationships, but its ruler Venus, Sun's opposition with RSaturn are showing that these relationships are not gonna be easy and would probably end with hardships.

I will not discourage you, you are still young, and maybe all this is needed to make you stronger person. You are still in the period of the 1st Saturn Return, so I hope that after 30th year of yours the things with your love life will get better. I know many people with Venus afflicted in 6th who have found their soul mates in their late 30's.

Your chart is strong for eminence and material success in life though.
Lights on angles.
You have angular Fortune with Jupiter (ruler of 2nd) on it. You have ruler of Fortune in 10th from Fortune. You have angular Part of Spirit with the ruler in 10th from it and etc. You are probably wealthy person or would be after your 30th year of life.

As for the possible love-match dates I will say:

The following Fridaria periods:
Mercury/Sun - August 9, 2012
Mercury/Venus - June 18, 2014

and especially the whole Moon period from 2016 till 2024.

dr. farr

Top flight delineation! I would urge the OP to study this response and take it as an excellent Traditionalist Western astrology analysis.
(Note to the OP: the Fridaria periods mentioned above are similar to the dasa main periods-mahadasas-of jyotish)

Omnisphericus

I would also add that according to the hellenistic astrologers, the three triplicity rulers of the 7th sign which are Venus/Moon/Mars (in that order in your chart) are the three rulers of the periods in your life, Venus ruling the first third of your life, Moon the second and Mars the third.
I would expect the second third (Moon period) to be more promising then the first.
Bonatti would say that the first third would last till the 30th year of life, which accidentally mix up with the beginning of the Moon Fridaria period.
But I suggest in order to calculate the 3 thirds in your life to find the Alcocoden of the chart which would probably give the amount of years of your life. But as we know this is not always an easy thing.

Another thing which I forgot to say is that the Sun and DC are on the fixed star Hamal of the nature of Saturn and Mars. E.Ebarting says that this planets are fighting for dominance over this star and this brings dangerous influence on the material sphere. Robson says about this star when mixed with sun:
"Dissipation, evil associates, loss and disgrace".

The other problem with that Venus which I forgot to mention is that she is in Aversion to the 7th house. The planet which has no seeing (sign aspect: 30 or 150) to the sign/house she rules has no authority over that sign/house, and the matters of the house are in chaotic state, which shows your life in the present moment as you have describe it.
This is also accentuated in this period with the reason that Venus is the ruler of the first third of your 7th house life (while ruling the 12th), Venus is an Almuten of the Light of the Time (Sun), Venus is conjuncting the Fridaria ruler (Mercury).

But don't be discouraged. Having all this in mind be like a Stoic, knowing that the Fate grand you something and that you need to face that with courage. We astrologers can only read the signs and make conclusions, but only God knows what would gonna happen and would will happen or not.

All the best,

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

But don't be discouraged. Having all this in mind be like a Stoic, knowing that the Fate grant you something and that you need to face that with courage. We astrologers can only read the signs and make conclusions, but only God knows what would gonna happen and would will happen or not.

All the best,
Omnisphericus - I am certain all of us many student readers of this - as well as your other threads - appreciate your masterly delineations which are characteristically accompanied at all times by your commonsense, realistic attitude - many thanks! :smile:

Omnisphericus

Omnisphericus - I am certain all of us many student readers of this - as well as your other threads - appreciate your masterly delineations which are characteristically accompanied at all times by your commonsense, realistic attitude - many thanks! :smile:

I hope I can help. This is a precious science and one must be in a humble service of it.

retinoid

I don't believe horoscopes dictate fate for people (if that were the case why not just not try in anything if you chart says you'll never be rich?)...it hands CHALLENGES...through our will power and support from our strength and the gods can we push through it.

I like your relationships...you should marry

Your biggest problem is that you have problems showing yourself off to the world. It is restricted. You may feel self conscious or you may over compensate/not show your true colors. KETU and Saturn in Scorpio RX are both in your charts as well as Pluto. This causes a significant transformation due to lack of vitality or health problems. You may feel less optimistic. In a relationship you will find a an outlet for all these problems in your first house. You could also do remedies to ketu+Saturn (a mantra, stones, eating foods to increase such energies positively).

You could also have scattered energies. Not really getting what you want done. May have strange sexual tastes. Your chart is a stickler for either being promiscuous or virginal. Being spiritual or being totally focused on the material. Or at times see sawing between these two facets. Sexual diseases could be a problem. I would do a remedy for MARS as well to increase the focus and drive that you may be lacking.

Good news is you will have good emotional health through everything though you could seesaw from being overly optimistic/enthusiastic to being back to the 'real world'. Your past may be affecting your life negatively. Letting this go will help emotionally. You have the ability to be emotionally stable.

So see...these are the challenges...not fate. Should definitely appease Saturn and Ketu and strength Mars though.

Last edited:

srimedico

(Pls forgive me for such a late response , caught up with high grade fever , so couldn’t respond )

How can I thank u guys and AW , especially omnisphericus and retinoid for putting ur time and energy to help some unknown stranger .

Thank you thank you thank u THANK YOU with a very warm heart
hands.gif
hands.gif
hands.gif

Sigh ! I felt slight happiness , that I atleast can have fame and material success , when I saw ur first post , omnisphericus … but pity me , seems that too is not supported by my horoscope , as per ur 2 nd post …. ( But , I wil try to be positive and work hard and do as much service as I can , if money comes fine , if not – shall try to learn that , that too is fine )

All of the things u said , omnisphericus , abt me are correct , but regarding the expression with Saturn retro in scorpio , I think I over come that … u r even spot-on when u said secret enemies .. .. in both the relationships with first and second girls , a friend of mine is the secret enemy by falsely saying wrong things abt me – first girl bought it , but second one cared to ask for clarification abt those bad things said on me ( though the break-up is not directly bcos of him ) .
Yes, till before the friction caused with the first girl hardships ,,, I could not express myself well to anyone , not just to this first girl …… but once after the lessons learned from those hardships , I think I learned to express better .
With the second girl , there is never a problem related to expression ,,, infact the transparent expression of my heart is what made her stick strongly to me , despite serious opposition from her family and friends , but after few months , seeing that her parents are not relenting on our love , she made her choice to leave me ,,, it definitely was very hard for her too ( not just me )

So I think I learn well and adapt well to the problems . if u don’t mind my over-optimism , can u tell if this can help me to prevent and/or overcome the bad things promised by my horoscope .

Also how should I proceed ?

Shud I be passive and be mentally prepared to take what ever comes is bcos of my past karma and that I shudnt change it
Or
Should I try actively , like for example , search such girl whose horoscope , takes away the bad effects of my horoscope abt marriage , wealth etc.,

If second is the case , can u pls give some guidelines , like so and so planet should be present in her chart , so that it falls in ur so and so house , which will negate ur planets bad effects etc ., or something like that , if such a approach is possible and feasible

srimedico

Thank u again retinoid , for ur insights

Should definitely appease Saturn and Ketu and strength Mars though.

When i googled abt these now , i found many multiple methods , can u pls direct me to a link or tell me , which is the correct method , to appease these planets

srimedico

Uh oh ! dr.farr says in vedic section ( http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48532 ) that my love and marriage can be considerably improved if I strengthen my venus , through vedic remedies …. Ok I ll do that .. This is giving me some hope .

Speaking of remedies , this thought crossed my mind – from my childhood itself , I am trained by my parents to offer prayers daily to god, and my parents also used to do some divine programs ,,, may be all these are protecting me from the bad karma/bad planets of my horoscope ,,,, may be , my chart doesn’t even support education for me , but still I completed MBBS isn’t it ….

plus , till now I saved some sizeable number of patients on my own ( without any assistance from senior doctors ) …..

So perhaps , these daily prayers ,and the blessings conferred to me bcos of saving lives , are protecting and will protect me from my bad karma/bad planets in horoscope

This is just a thought , I don’t know , if my horoscope is supporting high education or denying it …. But it seemed possible ….. is this thinking over-optimistic

Last edited:

dr. farr

1) your attitude toward love is perfectly healthy (as far as my perspective is concerned)
2) I believe you should take action, take your fate into your own hands and DO SOMETHING in a positive sense, in positive actions, to realize your hopes and aspiration; astrological influences direct and give trends but they do NOT force, they impel, they do NOT compel!!
3) The excellent Western Traditionalist delineating by Omnisphericus touches the same basic themes regarding love and marriage shown in the Vedic karma varga chart I delineated in your other thread: notice in that chart actions for you to take are to especially strengthen Venus: and that is certainly what you should do (notice that in the Western delineation by Omnisphericus, the weakness of Venus was also mentioned) Take action, strengthen Venus, make your positive outlook on love and marriage HAPPEN in accordance with YOUR will!!

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Dear Sriram,
You have Jupiter in 4th house (Vedic Astrology), aspects your Bedroom/sex life, desires, Hospital, etc. from 6th house, exalted, where as Merc. is Debli. Venus is your Asc. and 8th lord. So, your mind and desires are accordingly. But, while talking to girls, for your information, this chart has Gajkesari Yog in your working place, good for your profession but if you will discuss always your profession then how can you handle your friend or spouse.
Secondly, you will have excitement towards your sex life, but Debli. Merc. Lord of 12th house, will force you to profession or some physical ailment in lower abdominal area. This balancing only you can do. You can you Opal in your first finger or use Diamond ring.
Chant (if you can) Gayatri Mantra or Surya Namaskar to balance Sun in your Spouse area.
Be positive, take care while talking to girls.

dr. farr

Anoops suggestions relative to the Gayatri Mantra and Opal/Diamond, are valuable and should be seriously considered as part of your remedial protocol.

srimedico

@ dr.farr , thank u sir for the remedies , i ll perform them

Dear Sriram,
You have Jupiter in 4th house (Vedic Astrology), aspects your Bedroom/sex life, desires, Hospital, etc. from 6th house, exalted, where as Merc. is Debli. Venus is your Asc. and 8th lord. So, your mind and desires are accordingly. But, while talking to girls, for your information, this chart has Gajkesari Yog in your working place, good for your profession but if you will discuss always your profession then how can you handle your friend or spouse.
Secondly, you will have excitement towards your sex life, but Debli. Merc. Lord of 12th house, will force you to profession or some physical ailment in lower abdominal area. This balancing only you can do. You can you Opal in your first finger or use Diamond ring.
Chant (if you can) Gayatri Mantra or Surya Namaskar to balance Sun in your Spouse area.
Be positive, take care while talking to girls.

Thanks Anoop ji for ur predictions

i didnt inderstand the red colored lines in ur quote

Thank u for the remedies ,, i know gayatri mantra very well anoop ji , and i will chant it daily for 11 times
Regarding the diamond ring , i ll try , when money permits

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Sri, I had given you options for Diamond, You can use Opal (is economical) ring otherwise go substitute of Diamond.
When you are reading Vishnu Sahsra Namalu, I am sure this is the best remedy. You can chant Gayatri Mantra.
I am sure you will enjoy your life.
May God bless you.