*Astrology Chart Readings*

hunnyb143

Hi :) I'm a professional Astrologer now offering readings to anyone who is looking for insight, for reasonable prices. I notice that many readings can be worth more than $30 but I don't expect to make a fortune at a time. I hope to be helpful to anyone around. <3
I'm posting the details of each reading below this.
*If you want a reading then e-mail me: balsamic.intuition143@gmail.com
Payment will be through Paypal with this same e-mail.*

Natal Chart Reading with Aspects: $30

This reading includes an in depth description of the Natal Chart planets in their Signs and the Aspects they make towards each other. This reading will describe more aspects of the personality and how the signs combined with planetary energies express themselves. (Approx. 2-3 pages)

Natal Chart Reading w/House overlays and House Cusps: $30

This reading includes an in depth description of the Natal Chart and the planets in the Houses they land in, as well as the signs on each cusp and how they affect the different areas of life. This reading describes how the planetary energies will affect your personality behaviors in your life experiences. (Approx. 2-3 pages)

**Natal Chart Full Reading (Both Aspects and Overlays): $70

Includes both descriptions above. (Approx. 5-6 pages)

Synastry Chart Planetary Aspects and Signs: $40

This reading will describe in depth how each partner’s personality traits reflect each other and what they have to offer. This includes the type of connection on a platonic, emotional, intimate level. The way each other sees the potential in each other.
e.g. If Partner A’s Mars is conjunct Partner B’s Jupiter, then A will find that B feeds their energy to passionately seek the other person. B will find an attraction to A for always taking their many ideas and turning them into something real. (Approx. 3-4 pages)

Synastry Chart Planetary/House Overlays: $40

This reasding will include descriptions about the areas of life the partners will experience with each other.
e.g. If Partner A’s Mars is in Partner B’s 5th house, then there will most likely be a very frequent sex life and need for fun and pleasure together. (Approx. 3-4 pages)

**Synastry Chart Full Reading (Both Aspects and Overlays: $70)

Davison Chart Planetary Signs & Aspects: $40

The Davision Chart is a relationship chart that combines the birth days, times and places of a couple to create a Natal Birth Chart for the relationship itself.
This report will include the personality of the relationship and how they each feel, think, communicate, and experience things together.
e.g. If Davison Moon is in Cancer, then the couples needs are met when they have time to be enveloped in each other’s arms, expressing much love towards each other and being nurturing. Moon square to Uranus; the couple may have disruptions with having their needs met, or they never know when they have time for each other and will often feel distant. (Approx 3-5 pages)

Davison Chart Planetary Overlays & House Cusps: $40

This report will explain the areas of life where the couples create experiences together. The types of activities and life experiences they talk about or plan together.
e.g. Davison Cancer Moon in the 2nd house square Uranus in the 11th house; The couple’s emotional needs rely on their ability to have material security together. They are happiest when having a stable house to always come home to. But in paradox, their future goals seem to take away most of their financial security, perhaps having different ideals. One may want to settle down sooner and the other isn’t ready. (Approx. 3-5 pages)

**Full Davision Chart Reading: $70

Last edited: