Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-13-2018, 03:48 PM

Exclamation A question please help!!!!

Ok so someoneís Saturn is in my 5th house and I have checked everywhere to figure out what it means and they said that the relationship isnít good for romantic relationships or the relationship will be serious and that the person will abuse my children but what I donít understand is what if that person that has his Saturn in my 5th house doesnít have his Saturn in someone elseís 5th house does that mean he wonít do those things to that person but do it to me???? That makes no sense at all. If he does that to one person he will do it to another because thatís just the person he is not because of the synastry.

Sorry if that confused you but I just donít understand

Unread 07-13-2018, 11:31 PM

Re: A question please help!!!!

In his chart he has all sextile, trines, conjunctions or oppositions and only one square to his Saturn and in my chart I have all sextile, trine, conjunctions, or oppositions and one quintile and a few biquintiles to my Saturn if that does anything
Unread 07-14-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiamiddle View Post
In his chart he has all sextile, trines, conjunctions or oppositions and only one square to his Saturn and in my chart I have all sextile, trine, conjunctions, or oppositions and one quintile and a few biquintiles to my Saturn if that does anything
Calm down..It may mean that he will supress your creativity or that you wonít have children together
Unread 07-15-2018, 12:59 AM

Lol sorry but Ahhhh THATS horrible
Unread 07-15-2018, 01:06 AM

On the bright side, he might want to dig graves and lie in them with you for fun
Unread 07-15-2018, 03:37 AM

AWWW really lol how? 😂😂😂😂
Unread 07-15-2018, 03:44 AM

A nice, lush plot of land, a shovel and a passionate desire to take you on an unconventional dating experience.
Unread 07-15-2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Ok so someone’s Saturn is in my 5th house and I have checked everywhere to figure out what it means and they said that the relationship isn’t good for romantic relationships or the relationship will be serious and that the person will abuse my children but what I don’t understand is what if that person that has his Saturn in my 5th house doesn’t have his Saturn in someone else’s 5th house does that mean he won’t do those things to that person but do it to me???? That makes no sense at all. If he does that to one person he will do it to another because that’s just the person he is not because of the synastry.

Sorry if that confused you but I just don’t understand
Yes, it does. It would happen with you because of your unique chemistry or alchemy with him. It would not happen with someone else because the alchemy between them is not the same as between the two of you.
Really not very complicated if you just slow down and think about it:
People don't behave the same with everyone. Do you behave the same with everyone?

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 07-15-2018, 07:41 PM

so does it mean its not good for a romantic relationship or that he will abuse my children or that we wont have any children?
Unread 07-15-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
so does it mean its not good for a romantic relationship or that he will abuse my children or that we wont have any children?
He does not necessarily mean that. It really does depend upon the Saturn and it's aspects to his natal and it's aspects to yours.

It does not have to be a totally negative placement. Saturn has to land somewhere.

It is in your 5th, but does it conjunct any planets in your 5th? Does it oppose or square any planets?

You said his Saturn squares one of his natal planets, I believe. But it also has some trines and sextiles. So that is a mitigating influence that can be very helpful.

What is the square to his Saturn? From what planet and house?

Saturn in the 5th can deny children. But it can also signify him feeling responsible for your 5th house---your wishes, desires, goals and creative self expression. He could be a mentor.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
IleneK (07-15-2018)
Unread 07-15-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
It could mean a lot of things, and would really depend upon the overall synastry chart. For example, if his Saturn in your 5th trined your Venus in your first, it could point to a very faithful, committed relationship where he was really THERE for your children. It depends upon how Saturn relates to the planets in your chart, if at all, in order to understand what his Saturn in your 5th might mean.

And it could mean that he could be strict or confining with your children, or he might somehow keep you from having children, like if he were sterile or the two of you together were unable to produce children for some reason.

Even with the synastry chart, there are usually a number of symbolic meanings for a single thing, like his Saturn in your 5th.

Hope this sheds some light on how synastry works...

Unread 07-18-2018, 03:00 PM

Wait would that same thing apply if it was badly aspected in the composite because we have mostly all soft aspects with a few sesquiquadrates to Saturn in the synastry but in the composite we have Saturn square Venus, moon, mercury and Neptune. I think thatís too much.

Also I wanted to know how would it play out if we had Saturn sextile Venus and Saturn trine Venus in synastry but Saturn square Venus in composite. Just wanted to know sorry if Im being bothersome.
Unread 07-18-2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Wait would that same thing apply if it was badly aspected in the composite because we have mostly all soft aspects with a few sesquiquadrates to Saturn in the synastry but in the composite we have Saturn square Venus, moon, mercury and Neptune. I think that’s too much.

Also I wanted to know how would it play out if we had Saturn sextile Venus and Saturn trine Venus in synastry but Saturn square Venus in composite. Just wanted to know sorry if Im being bothersome.
Your not being bothersome, but perhaps a tad unmotivated?
If you go find out some of this for yourself, you will see it's no mystery;just a lot of work.

Allow me to suggest that you put your confusion aside, let your head clear, and set about answering all these questions in your head. Be a light unto yourself!

I am truly wishing you the best, sofia.

Last edited by IleneK; 07-18-2018 at 09:07 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Sofiamiddle (07-19-2018), unique_astrology (07-18-2018)

Tags
question