I'm a transgender. What is the astrological explanation for it?That's my birth chart

PS.: THE CHART BIRTH IS AT THE END OF THE POST.

I’m a transgender. I was born as a woman but always have felt as a man. I don’t want to talk—and discuss-- about prejudice and social issues. Believe or not, I’ve Always felt this way NATURALLY. That being said, I’d like to “find” the root of it. Someone could help? It can be interesting. :)

My guess is that the origin of it is influenced by venus and the moon. “Coincidentally” I have incredible artistics skills naturally as well—I already was invited to participate of many events in my country and abroad since young. Besides, when I was teenager I was awfully obsessed about beauty and perfection.
But now, as an adult, I want to understand the root of it, because I know that’s not simply a “curse”. It has a reason, It must have.
Just to give more details, I think I have some troubles with sex.. It’s not only because I’m not comfortable with my body, but I’m such a romantic person, that sometimes I think that sex is only an empty and carnal activity. It’s strange and hard to explain, but I think I have assexual features. It’s hard to look someone— that I’m attracted— with carnal eyes, I just feel a strong need to protect, to love and to give my entire soul for her. I feel like the sex would ruin everything. I absolutely know that’s not true, but I feel it naturally.
Problem: I feel totally insecure about myself, and It hurts knowing that probably I’ll die alone. I consider myself ugly and sometimes as a monster. That’s not what I usually hear from people, though. But not matter what people say, I have no confidence about being good enough to someone.

THE ROOT: Well, as you can see, my moon is in 8th house Taurus, which is ruled by venus. And my venus is in 2th house Scorpion in an opposition with my own Taurus. Isn’t it strange? Besides, my venus is in conjunction with my north node. What conclusion can I possible have with these aspects? Well, I’m not considering my whole chart birth—only my venus and moon, but can you see something else linked with my condition?

I don’t want to extend it any longer. I just want to thank for the patience you had to read it till here and apologize for my bad, bad, bad English—I usually like to express myself with details, but It’s sort of complicated when you try to do it in a foreign language.
I really hope we exchange good ideas for the sake of self knowledge.

Thank you!

Born on We.,14 December 1994
In Campo Grande (City), Mato Grosso do Sul (State), BRAZIL
Time: 12:52 a.m (00:52)

MY BIRTH CHART:
map.jpg

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !

Can you give or PM your birth details ..date , time and place of birth ?
This is needed for me to make a vedic chart. But i can already say that you have a strong Aquarian placement somewhere , maybe with Virgo influence.

ashriia

Hi.

I don't think it a Venus or moon matter so much, though the nodes do play a part. I think it's Moreso chiron conjunct your Virgo ascendant in the 1st house, and in square aspect to both your sun and the ruler of your chart-mercury. Sun and mercury are in the home of gemini as well -the 3rd house. I'd look there.

LyP

your great artistic skills can come from your Uranus and Neptune in the fifth house along with the Venusian moon in taurus, and south node in taurus (who speaks about some skills that we are born), (you can sing?) and north node conjunction venus.

north node conjunct venus suggests that you should look for the path of the arts and relationships, but not necessarily beauty, and should open the horizons and perspectives of people around you and to yourself (uranus in fifth), and probably you will have some taboo,crisis,and transformations in life (perhaps transsexuality) so as scorpio sign means criss; "destroy to create", you must do so giving up lust, selfishness and attachment to beauty in general and the material possessions you had in the past life.

Scorpio sign on the north node,you have learned the spiritual lessons and has karmic Venusian memories, it's time to take your new course and new learnings to this life, perhaps your soul wants to apart of all feminine and earthly energy you experienced.
let perfection aside and embrace the beauty and subtlety of what can not be seen.

mars in the house 12 is also a transsexual factor: the planets in the 12th house often or stay in the spotlight or get hidden.Your experiences in childhood tend to "illustrate" what planet you have in the house 12, perhaps your sense of aggression can It has been damaged, and you make up too coming with your masculine side represented by mars, and mars is the natural ruler of Scorpio, maybe this is a planet that help you karmically if well used .you really should learn to have some characteristics of mars, and it is perhaps you are taking it to the literal sense. (Becoming a man).

moon makes opposition to venus, meaning that the mother and womam side are not in agreement, the opposition suggests that the problem is more external than internal, perhaps the situations of your life or the people around you caused you to see the role of women as a non harmonica thing.

and finally, chiron in such exact conjunction with asc suggests problems with yourself, body modifications. chiron is where the hurt we can cure in others but not can heal ourselves,your wound is related to the self, and saturn in the seventh, some insecurity with partnerships and relationships.

It can also indicate late marriage.

RaRohini

Hi !

I believe no chart is a curse and there is a reason for everything.
On a cursory(!) glance at your Lagna and Navamsha chart, i can say the following:
Ascendant Virgo Uttaraphal ..this may make a person a perfectionist and also clinical...meaning he may loathe himself for having 'bad' thoughts too ! Also makes the person youngish looking and a bit obsessed with looks.Cosmetics..But great placement for a healer. Animal associated is Bull.
Your Rahu is conjunct Venus in Libra Swati in the 2nd house of wealth. Now the quarter (padha) under which this falls is Aquarius and that means 'unusual love'.Swathi Libra comes from the Sanskrit word Swa meaning 'oneself' .. these people are self driven. Never dependent on anyone for growth. 'Sailing with the wind'. Now this nakshatra is also ruled by Rahu which goes 'against the grain' , but very good for business, wealth, gains nobility privileges. Good in the 'dispersal' of arts , especially wind instruments. Animal associated is the Bull.
Your Ketu South node is in the 8th house of life and death, beginnings and endings and it has a powerful conjunction of Moon Ketu in Aries Bharani. Indicates some difficulty in the relationship with mother. But praying in your heart for her will help you a lot.
So Bharani in Aries is from the root Bhu..Bhu meaning Mother earth. Bharani means 'bearing' holding, supporting, 'full of' and the symbol is female womb. But it is in the South node Ketu. Ketu represents what you have already mastered .You may have been the epitome of feminity in previous lives.So you see you are moving away from female womb to Male Bull.
May shine in the arts, communication, theater, music etc and can obtain respect, wealth and nobility only through own efforts.
Do as your spirit wills and God bless !

Last edited:

Oddity

Mercury rules trans everything, and you've got it cazimi.

I've seen that in a few other charts for trans folk, but not enough to draw any definite conclusions. Still, it's intriguing, and Mercury in a position to strongly express itself - it seems like it could be an indicator...

Rawiri

Agree with Oddity.

And in your case it has a strong connection to your body and identity as well, being lord of the 1st as well as the atmakaraka (planet with most degrees in a sign - I ignore planets that aren't traditional for that) which has significations for your body/self identity.

ashriia

Oddity, how would that work.. My understanding of cazimi is that a planet is weakened - in this case that would Mercury.

But mercury is quite strong due to it being the ruler/lord of the chart, in the 3rd house, and in sag, jupiter is also in domicile. And you mentioned also that its in the position to strongly express itself. Would it being cazimi just cause it to function differently then, since it's so darn close to the sun? I guess what I want to know how does cazimi weaken it, if its strong.. how does that work from the traditional perspective?

rahu

Banned
I hate to seem politically incorrect but could you concisely explain how transgendered is a separate category from either,gay or bisexual. I assume this can mean nonsexual and celibate . I am comfortable with any sexual orientation but to describe trangender astrologically,i need to have a better understanding of why it is a separate category.

rahu

david starling

The Moon is always a powerful indicator, and it's in Taurus in H8, which is the House of
Scorpio. Pluto, Ruler of Scorpio, is in Scorpio along with Venus and the NN, in H2, which is the House of Taurus. Both Taurus and Scorpio have strong libidos. Pluto, Venus and the Moon have sexual influence, and the NN transmits Lunar energy, in this case, from Taurus in H8 to Scorpio in H2. Both Taurus and Scorpio are Yin, inclined towards the Feminine, but Scorpio is under a masculine Ruler. So, there's a very powerful reversal involved here. It MAY have something to do with gender-identity. Also, Mercury can go either way, and it's in Sagittarius, the Sign opposite one it Rules (Gemini, a Sign that can go either way) in that opposite Sign's House--another reversal. [A Modern interpretation]

Last edited:

Oddity

Oddity, how would that work.. My understanding of cazimi is that a planet is weakened - in this case that would Mercury.

But mercury is quite strong due to it being the ruler/lord of the chart, in the 3rd house, and in sag, jupiter is also in domicile. And you mentioned also that its in the position to strongly express itself. Would it being cazimi just cause it to function differently then, since it's so darn close to the sun? I guess what I want to know how does cazimi weaken it, if its strong.. how does that work from the traditional perspective?

Traditionally, cazimi is understood to very much strengthen a planet's expression, not to weaken it.

ukdesifem

I don't think there are any aspects lending to this.

I'll get slated for making an honest opinion..;) but then there's no firm facts or consensus.

unique_astrology

I’m a transgender. I was born as a woman but always have felt as a man. I don’t want to talk—and discuss-- about prejudice and social issues. Believe or not, I’ve Always felt this way NATURALLY. That being said, I’d like to “find” the root of it. Someone could help? It can be interesting. :)

First, there is no astrological signature for anything, just indicators of how one might act out in their lives. There are probably a number of people born with nearly the same chart as you (in the same place but with slightly different time or on the same longitude near the same time but with a slightly different latitude) who do not express as transgender. This is meant as an explanation, not criticism. I think your post reflects your chart admirably.

My guess is that the origin of it is influenced by venus and the moon.

I agree with you. The impetus for your feelings may be provided by the Moon's sextile to Saturn and Venus' trine to the same in your chart.

“Coincidentally” I have incredible artistics skills naturally as well—I already was invited to participate of many events in my country and abroad since young. Besides, when I was teenager I was awfully obsessed about beauty and perfection.

I make my measurements in right ascension (true body position), will attach charts showing the same. The charts ascendants are shown at zero degrees of Aries and the planets positions are shown in their true measurement from that point. Thus, the Sun shown at 21°Sag12' is 261°12' from 0° Aries.

I think your artistic skills are indicated by your Moon opposite to Venus (36°46' to 218°12' - very strong, only 1°26' from exact [the nature of the points involved, not the aspect]) and Jupiter on the midpoints of the Sun and Venus (Sun-Venus midpoint [239°42' = Jupiter at 239°03'] and the Sun and and Mercury, ( midpoint at 239°40') both connected to your means of expression. That it could be "incredible", or out of the ordinary, may be attributed to Pluto's (239°34') being on those same midpoints along with Jupiter.

But now, as an adult, I want to understand the root of it, because I know that’s not simply a “curse”. It has a reason, It must have.

You are not cursed. You just live a lifestyle, have feelings, not followed by the majority of people.

Just to give more details, I think I have some troubles with sex.. It’s not only because I’m not comfortable with my body, but I’m such a romantic person, that sometimes I think that sex is only an empty and carnal activity. It’s strange and hard to explain, but I think I have assexual features. It’s hard to look someone— that I’m attracted— with carnal eyes, I just feel a strong need to protect, to love and to give my entire soul for her. I feel like the sex would ruin everything. I absolutely know that’s not true, but I feel it naturally.

You followed your inner voice, your feelings, to decide to express yourself as you have. You are probably more at peace with yourself than people who do not express their true sexuality (and those with almost the same chart expressing as heterosexual are not necessarily unhappy with the way they live their lives - they experienced different life influences [environment and nurturing]). As stated above, there are no astrological signatures for anything. If there were there would be a lot of Elvis Presley's, Paul McCartney's, or Madonna's around.

I think Venus is the strongest planet in your chart. Without it there would be no midpoint pictures involving the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, and Pluto. There would be no artistic connection to the Moon (by the way I believe the nature of a configuration depends on the basic nature of the involved planets or lights, not the name of the aspect), and perhaps no feelings of asexuality (the trine to Saturn).

Problem: I feel totally insecure about myself, and It hurts knowing that probably I’ll die alone. I consider myself ugly and sometimes as a monster. That’s not what I usually hear from people, though. But not matter what people say, I have no confidence about being good enough to someone.

You will have to actively work on improving your self perception. Others have already noticed the quality of what you have to offer the world - “Coincidentally” I have incredible artistics skills naturally as well—I already was invited to participate of many events in my country and abroad since young." Learn how to accept and glory in yourself.

It is rare for me to read anybody's chart anymore.

Best wishes for you in life.

Attachments

• b-feeling RA.gif
    b-feeling RA.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 30
  • feeling A.gif
    feeling A.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 31
  • feeling B.gif
    feeling B.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Feelingalaxy:

Transgender issues may well stem from your 12h Mars.

This is a placement which indicates a number of past lives as a male soldier who had issues with aggression, violence and war. This soul may also have positive traits of leadership, courage, discipline and self-reliance.

This is a male with past lives as virile, very masculine, macho. A 12h Mars may come back as a female to balance the many past life strong male incarnations. In this life the goal is to learn gentleness and sensitivity. There will be a tendency to develop the softer, more creative and artistic side. This is also indicated by (male energy) Mars in Virgo female energy).

Mars with a difficult Saturn aspect is often present in charts of those with inhibited sexual desire or impotence problems as you also describe.

Julia

ajay9

Could you help me regarding this.. i do feel like the opposite sex and i have plan to change as well. could u check my horoscope and confirm the same if i share the details ?

thanks..

ajay

wilsontc

Staff member
Warning: Sensitive Topic

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.