Birth time rectification

DINA123

In my country they dont write the birth time so i was never able to know.
My mum says she gave birth to me between 8:45 to 9:15.
For now reading my chart i use 9:15 and i find it somehow accurate. But i really want to know the actual time for more accuracy.

I have tried recitification pages but they as for an information that i do not have. Such parents death (both alive) , first jobs (student) , major stuff happening , grandparents death (only one passed away and i do not know when) and so on . Anyways no major events, my life is calm for now.

Heeeeeeelp :(

I was born in tangier morocco 1/1/1999 at 9:15 am

Maybe an event is that i have a younger male sibling born the same year about 11 months apart (30 November 1999)
I also have two older male siblings, (18 october 1990 and 25 May 1996)

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
You would have to hire a professional astrologer for this. Rectifying a chart is much more than amateurs in an online forum can do--and much more than software can do, as you've seen.

Birth of a younger sibling could be one event that helps rectification. Older siblings' births, no, because those didn't happen during your lifetime. For a grandparent's death to be an event you can use, it would have to have happened in your lifetime, too. If the one grandparent died before you were born, it wasn't a life event for you.

(I moved this from horary because it's not a horary question.)

DINA123

You would have to hire a professional astrologer for this. Rectifying a chart is much more than amateurs in an online forum can do--and much more than software can do, as you've seen.

Birth of a younger sibling could be one event that helps rectification. Older siblings' births, no, because those didn't happen during your lifetime. For a grandparent's death to be an event you can use, it would have to have happened in your lifetime, too. If the one grandparent died before you were born, it wasn't a life event for you.

(I moved this from horary because it's not a horary question.)

Aright thank you so much !
I guess birth of a sibling us the only thing I can say as an events I have had no accidents or death of someone I know.
Thank you tho !