Astrology of Explosions

I want to ask if you guys can check out a youtube video I just did called "Astrology of Explosions: Halifax 1917, Hiroshima Nagasaki 1945".
https://youtu.be/o9GknbSpLhQ

Hope the link works, but if not it should be easily found with a simple search.

Concerning Halifax, I'd really like to hear opinions about if whether or not the collision in the harbor looks to have been a legitimate accident or was it staged as I suspect.

miquar

Hi. I didn't have time to watch it all the way through, so apologies if I missed something. But from what I saw you didn't look at midpoints. Harvey and Harding wrote a brilliant book called Working with Astrology, which looks at some explosions - including Challenger - showing how midpoint configurations have a great deal to do with the timing of such events. I think you'd get a lot from reading it. It also looks at astro-mapping and how it can be used to see where things like explosions are going to happen. I recall it uses the North Sea oil rig explosion as an example.

Best wishes

Miquar

Hi Miquar,

Concerning the Halifax incident, I've tried looking at the midpoints as you suggested but don't see it happening, in fact it looks like it would've been an inferior approach to have taken, less accurate, but am I missing something.

So I need to ask, which midpoint do you think is the most important one that I should've used, I want to apply it and give this midpoint method as much of a chance as possible to prove itself out. Here's the chart information..........

Dec 6th, 1917
Halifax, Canada
9:04:35am (collision was 20min earlier)

Thanks, and please go into as much detail as possible about that midpoint, I want to see what you're seeing.

miquar

Hi. It's not my area, so I'm reluctant to try to give out information about it. If you read the book I mentioned you'll see that there isn't a particular midpoint, but some configurations are more likely to occur at the time of an explosion than others. For example, if there was a Mars Uranus square by transit, then the timing and location of an explosion under that square might be such that both transiting Mars and transiting Uranus were aspecting the ASC/MC midpoint. That sort of thing, but often several likely triggers all at once as part of one or more 'midpoint trees'. I'd encourage you to read the book and then return to the Halifax event. Let us know what you come up with. In the mean time I'll have a look at the data you posted and let you know if anything jumps out at me. But like I say, it's not my area.

Best wishes

Miquar

miquar

Hi again. On a 45 degree midpoint sort, there is a cluster between 4 degrees 53 minutes and 6 degrees 36 minutes which contains Pluto, Uranus, the MC/Sun midpoint and the MC/Moon midpoint. And between 27 degrees 37 minutes and 29 degrees 20 minutes there is a cluster containing Uranus/Pluto, Moon, Moon/Sun, Sun and MC, with MC just over a degree from the direct Sun/Mars midpoint and also aspecting Moon/Mars. Mercury also seems prominent, especially if you include Eris.

And because Uranus is sesquiquadrate Pluto (an 8th harmonic aspect), on a 22 and a half degree midpoint sort (16th harmonic) Uranus and Pluto (and thus Moon/MC and Sun/MC) are all involved in a cluster with Uranus/Pluto (and thus Sun/Moon, Sun, Moon and MC) all within 2 degrees.

I think midpoints do have a lot to say about the timing of this event. Other contacts may say more about the particular nature, background and implications of this particular explosion, but I think the contacts mentioned above are potentially 'explosive' in a general way.

Best wishes

Miquar

I think we're talking about the same thing, that region up there at the midheaven with those midpoints is the same thing I was focused on in the video, but I had zeroed in on the problem even more exactly.

The transiting midheaven was sweeping across those midpoints, it was separating from the Ura/Plu and Sun/Moon midpoints, it was applying to the Sun/Mars midpoint, and this is the one I targeted.

Let me put it this way, it's as if I was using the midpoint method but didn't realize it, I didn't know there was this specific branch of astrology. To make matters worse, well maybe not worse but more confusing lets say, if you had watched more of the video, into the later parts about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I even use the midpoints of that wedge/bundle pattern and specifically point out how that method is exactly the same as my method.

I'll be the first to admit, my videos are slow and tedious, maybe this is why you didn't finish it, just saying though, if you had, I think you'd see that I arrived at the same destination.

I do see though that in some instances there might not be a convenient configuration to work with, maybe I got lucky with the explosions I chose to study, and in that case resorting to the midpoint method you're touting would have to be employed.

Is mercury retrograde? I never check anymore 'cause my life for the past decade has felt like one long mercury retrograde regardless if it is or isn't. LOL

It may seem like I'm defending my work and methodology, which I am, but that doesn't mean I don't hear what you're saying or that you wasted your time, in fact the opposite is true. I'll get that book as soon as I can afford it.