How would you delineate mars square venus for this Election for Cosmetic nose job

starrynightvm

delineate mars square venus in Cosmetic nose job election?

Hi guys,

Want to know who you think would win a bar fight, venus in domicile w/ POF or Mars at 29 cap.

Ideally, they wouldn't be fighting at all but a friend came to me with a tough ask - needed to find a good time for a rhinoplasty (nose job) between these terrible retrogrades. Surgery could only happen on this day (september 7th, very busy scheduling with Dr) and at 12pm.

I didn’t like mars being the ruler of the Asc. at 12pm and told her to try and “delay” the surgery so that she goes under at 12:35, bringing the part of fortune to venus in libra (and spica!) though the two are squaring mars at anaretic 29 capricorn in its exaltation sign, coming out hot from its exaltation degree of 28 cap...so who would win in a brawl is what I'm asking...

This is a tough chart because saturn is also in H1 but I am wondering if I can get any fresh perspectives as to how this surgery and recovery might play out to at least arm her with how it might go so she’s prepared. Moon is applying to ascendant but that's pretty much it.

Additionally, transit wise, Jupiter will just be separating from her asc. degree orb 1 degree and venus will be applying to her natal venus orb of 2 degrees. I think these will indicate success overall.

September 7th 12:35pm Seoul Korea

Last edited:

starrynightvm

Election attached

Attachments

• IMG_3243.jpg
    IMG_3243.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 17