Free Astrology Book (July 1-4)

NRodin

Hey Everyone,

I did one free book promotion late last year, and I am happy to say that close to 100 people have purchased/freely downloaded my book entitled "Modern Astrology: Through the Houses" within 6 months of it's release. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my work, and I am here again to let you know that I am running another free promotion this week. The book is entirely free for this week only, which is originally priced at $5.99 US.

My book includes a basic run down of my interpretation of all of the planets and signs. It is a modernized interpretation, and the goal is to bridge the topic of Astrology into the present day through adjusting certain beliefs on the study. My favorite part of my book is where I explain each of the 12 Zodiac signs effect on each of the 12 Astrological Houses. This is a much more personalized understanding of your Planets and Zodiac Sign House cusps, which helps you understand more about your personality by revealing the underline complexities that exist within your personalized planets. These complex themes are largely due to the unique expression that is created upon combining Zodiac Signs with Astrological Houses.

Once again, it's an entirely free download, so I recommend downloading it just so that you can get a unique interpretation of your personalized housing system. all 144 combinations are listed, and each summary is a few hundred words.

Thank you all for the support, you can find the link to my work below. Any feedback is always welcome and if you enjoy my writing, I am always open to interpreting charts of others to hopefully provide some objective clarity.

Last edited:

NRodin

Happy Canada Day/4th of July! Free Astrology Book (July 1-4)

I recently released a portion of my previous book, Modern Astrology, Through the Houses, in a condensed format, focusing on the House System only. My book will be free for the first 4 days in July. The Sun is in Cancer for most of the month, so I figure if you're going to be a hermit like me, you may need some reading material.

Just like my other book, there is a light description of what each house means, along with every Zodiac sign through the houses; technically each sign's description excludes the influence of any planets, though the descriptions are most easily applied to your Sun sign through each of the houses. There are 144 personalized placements which is something that I think is very much needed in the Astrology Community, since our charts are all so unique and at times unexplored.

Thank you to everyone in the past who has downloaded my content, I am happy to say that my work has been downloaded hundreds of times and it is mainly because of this community. Enjoy the holidays everyone :).

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01G6AM4G0

Last edited: