Saturn glue vs Uranus breaking in composite

Ailceimic

I have read that an opposition or square venus-uranus in composite makes the interaction between the two people involved unstable and unpredictable. And also make commitment impossible.

Whereas saturn-sun trine, conjunction or sextile would have exactely the opposite effect, making the two people prone to commit with each other.

Well, what if both aspects are present in a composite? Should that point to an increasing tension between these two forces?? In this contradictory cases, could be each of the two aspects be rather attributable to each of the two members of the couple looking at the synastry?

kimbermoon

It is not uncommon to have contradictory conditions in a chart, which in many cases can help to balance things out between the pair; the initial difficulty between Venus and Uranus can eventually be worked out through Saturn/Sun when both parties are aware enough about what is going on within themselves. At the same time Saturn can be burdened by obligation and responsibility thus Venus/Uranus can keep things from getting too dull by keeping things stimulated and interesting.
Post the chart if you want more input about this...

Ailceimic

Thanks, Kimbermoon!

When I saw this case the first thing that came to my mind was the possibility of tension arising between the two aspects because of their opposite nature, rather than a complementary balance, which make much sense to me now you pointed to it.

Here I attach the composite chart. The most remarkable thing appart from the sun/mercury-saturn-neptune grand trine and venus-uranus opposition is the grand cross from node axis plus moon-jupiter opposition...

Don't pay attention to ASC, MC and house placements, as exact time one of the two people is known only aproximately (not enough to make position and aspects of the moon uncertain, though)

Attachments

• Compositejamg.jpg
    Compositejamg.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 58

kimbermoon

Since Uranus in this case rules the 7th H, in connection with 4th H, the opposition with Venus relates to the relationship itself, suggesting instability and an unpredictable domestic environment. Lots of action in the 10th H shows that career issues may aggravate such instability, or conflict. Moon in 12th opposing Jupiter suggests there could be problems with trust and fidelity, so that would certainly require attention as well. Neptune sq Mars can denote deception and betrayal. Power issues and dominance may also create conflict and challenge [Sun opp Pluto]. All of these can be highly challenging and would have to be addressed before the energies of the Grand Trine could come into play, so it seems that the individuals would have to work hard at making it work; they would have to be highly self-aware individuals with a good understanding of the dynamics of relationship; give and take would have to balanced, and adaptation and adjustment of personal traits would be required of both. A higher level of maturity would also be necessary, to access the potential stability that Saturn can offer through the Trine. Seems very much like a karmic interaction, with dogs and cats having to learn how to live with each other...

rahu

Banned
I have read that an opposition or square venus-uranus in composite makes the interaction between the two people involved unstable and unpredictable. And also make commitment impossible.

Whereas saturn-sun trine, conjunction or sextile would have exactely the opposite effect, making the two people prone to commit with each other.

Well, what if both aspects are present in a composite? Should that point to an increasing tension between these two forces?? In this contradictory cases, could be each of the two aspects be rather attributable to each of the two members of the couple looking at the synastry?

I agree with the pitfalls of a venus/Uranus square/opposition. a Saturn/sun trine/sextile does show a inherent stability and harmony, but if both these aspects are in the same chart, the instability of the venus/Uranus aspect will supersede the "inherent harmony".

the Saturn/sun aspects will not influence a relationship unless there are other harmonious aspcts between venus/moon/Jupiter/mars.

rahu

ChildOfVenus

This is what I'm wondering too with Moon square Saturn and Moon square Uranus in Composite. I've read that Moon square Uranus in a Composite chart and it's not good for long term. But then Moon square Saturn would be binding.