Netherlands vs Mexico

EhabAtari

Analysis will be provided in separate thread.

QnbCwNl.gif

EhabAtari

Netherlands as ASC placed on 5th and Mexico as DSC placed on 17th based on FIFA rank. And here is what I can tell :

POF is going to trine Lord#7 which favor the underdog , nothing else on aspects or placement. I think one testimony will NOT be sufficient to beat strong Netherlands , therefore , I am expecting Netherlands to win or draw.

Ehab Atari

Last edited:

EhabAtari

Well , as we can see the effect of testimony was clear on Lord#7 and make them win , which means that power of both teams were almost similar and that give the winning to DSC.

I think FIFA rank will not make any different , the missing point here especially in international matches - which occurred from time to time - that you can't determine the performance of each team. If we could find the answer , we can then determine if the power of testimonies and if it will give effect on the matches or not.

rob9

Performance wise Mexico and Netherlands are on par according to me other than few big names that exist in the orange squad. That's where they have a slight edge over Mexico. I think going by Fifa ranking will not be right as you said.