Would my flat sell before end of July 2014?

Undecided

Dear Members,

Q: Would my flat sell before end of July 2014? [i.e. would any offers be made, that would lead to a sale]

My interpretation: As Libra rises, Venus is the significator for me. The ruler of the 7th house, Mars, signifies the buyer. Mars is in my house (Libra) and about conjunct the ascendant. The ruler of the 10th house, Moon, signifies the price. Saturn, the ruler of the 4th house i.e. property, is retrograde in Mars' house, Scorpio.

Moon, in the house of Mercury, 11th house, signifies I am expecting my dream of selling the house to materialise.

Mars trines Venus, Mars semi-sextiles Saturn. Saturn is retrograde.

Overall, looks like a "No" to me.

Please could someone help me with this - I am a novice :-(

Thanks in advance,
Undecided!

Attachments

• this one.jpg
    this one.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 40

Undecided

Anyone please........

Dear Members,

Q: Would my flat sell before end of July 2014? [i.e. would any offers be made, that would lead to a sale]

My interpretation: As Libra rises, Venus is the significator for me. The ruler of the 7th house, Mars, signifies the buyer. Mars is in my house (Libra) and about conjunct the ascendant. The ruler of the 10th house, Moon, signifies the price. Saturn, the ruler of the 4th house i.e. property, is retrograde in Mars' house, Scorpio.

Moon, in the house of Mercury, 11th house, signifies I am expecting my dream of selling the house to materialise.

Mars trines Venus, Mars semi-sextiles Saturn. Saturn is retrograde.

Overall, looks like a "No" to me.

Please could someone help me with this - I am a novice :-(

Thanks in advance,
Undecided!

fensi88

To me answer is Yes, because Ve/you will trine Ma/buyer! Or Ve/his money, ruler of the 8 house, will trine Ma/your pocket, ruler of the 2nd house!

Undecided

Thanks Fensi88. Does the chart give any indication of whether the asking price for the flat needs to be lowered or kept as it is?

To me answer is Yes, because Ve/you will trine Ma/buyer! Or Ve/his money, ruler of the 8 house, will trine Ma/your pocket, ruler of the 2nd house!

rafaella

I have to agree with Fensi, the chart indicates a sale. However, I'm not sure whether its this month though. Venus and Mars do trine, whats good is that Mars (the buyer) is in your 1st house, shows the buyer is pretty eager to do the deal. Mars is also exalting Saturn and there is mutual reception, so this shows the buyer will think the property is really good, exaggeration here, and exaggeration is not based on reality...

Saturn, the property is peregrine and retrograde, the property is not in best shape. Some plumbing issues I think, due to Saturn being in Scorpio. Saturn is also in fall of Moon. Moon rules the price 10th house. Moon in 12th, shows the price to be not too high. I don't think, it has lack of dignity and weak by placement, However because of the condition of the house (Saturn rx) , maybe the price needs to be looked at again. I would take Sun as secondary significator for the price as its placed on MC. And here we see some issues - Sun is in fall of Mars, Mars in fall of Sun. So the buyer may feel the price is not realistic and may fight it...Sun goes to trine Saturn rx, this might been the price need to be adjusted.

all the best!

Undecided

Thanks Rafaella.

Quote - "I have to agree with Fensi, the chart indicates a sale. However, I'm not sure whether its this month though."

Would it be possible to arrive at a rough timeline / date, please? I am planning to continue with the existing real estate agency for one more month before putting it up on multi-agency basis?

Quote - "Saturn, the property is peregrine and retrograde, the property is not in best shape. Some plumbing issues I think, due to Saturn being in Scorpio."

That is correct. The building in which the property is located is undergoing new construction right at the entrance and there is some construction work (probably a new multi-storeyed building) infront of the building, which is likely to block the spectacular view from the property and puts off buyers. The flat in itself is a new build, so no issues with it.

Quote - "Moon rules the price 10th house. Moon in 12th, shows the price to be not too high. I don't think, it has lack of dignity and weak by placement, However because of the condition of the house (Saturn rx) , maybe the price needs to be looked at again"

The property price has already been decreased by about 10% of the initial asking price and is in line with other properties in the area. Decreasing the price further would mean undermining the actual value of the property. Do you see the property selling at the existing asking price? OR is the sale dependent on reducing the asking price?

rafaella

Well, if you have already decreased the price then I think leave it as it is. I do think the buyer would be quite eager, because the buyer is in your 1st house, so coming to you. And the buyer, Mars exalts the house (Saturn).

The aspect between Venus/Mars is in 8 units, so I would say upto 8 weeks or just under. Moon square Mercury, perhaps it indicates contracts, its also about 6 degrees. Mercury is still slow. So upto 6-8 weeks, I don't think its this month.

Hopefully I'm wrong about the timing... :) Please update!

Undecided

Sure, thanks rafaella.
If it is 6 - 8 weeks for the sale to be completed, I believe the offer has to come in 1 - 2 weeks.
If it is 6 - 8 weeks for the offer to come, it's definitely not this month then.

Given that the original question is "would my flat sell in July" and not "would an offer come in July" I think it's 6 - 8 weeks for the completion of sale i.e. after July, as u say.