Just a thought - Moon/Pluto Contacts

SVP

I don't have this aspect natally (few hours earlier I might have), but, after looking at all three of the people that I've had slight obsessions/romantic experiences with I noticed that they all had hard moon/pluto contacts. Two had moon conjunct pluto and the latest one has a square. Interesting that I've realized this and just trying to figure out what that says about me (and what I expect/need/idealize about romantic relationships)....hmmm....

poyi

Premium Member
I don't have this aspect natally (few hours earlier I might have), but, after looking at all three of the people that I've had slight obsessions/romantic experiences with I noticed that they all had hard moon/pluto contacts. Two had moon conjunct pluto and the latest one has a square. Interesting that I've realized this and just trying to figure out what that says about me (and what I expect/need/idealize about romantic relationships)....hmmm....

lol I have Pluto square Moon and in the 5th house. I would say once you had dated a person with Moon/Pluto aspect, you would not be satisfied with the less intense, lack of depth relationship anymore...

Here some readings for you:

http://darkstarastrology.com/moon-conjunct-pluto/
http://darkstarastrology.com/moon-square-pluto/

SVP

Thanks for the response, first one I've ever really gotten on any of my threads :)

But in all honestly these experiences were so limited in concerns to the way that we interacted that I'm pretty reluctant to even call them "true" romantic relationships. The first person (Sun Opposing Pluto; Moon conjunct Pluto) was a relationship that had little to no true discourse and didn't satisfy me on the mental level, but I did still have a slight hang up on him even after it was over (saturn opposing ascendant in composite chart; not compatible at all). The second person has a birthday exactly a week before mine (Aug. 22) and the most recent one has the same birthday as me (Aug. 29). Aug. 22 has an exact square between his sun and pluto and moon pluto conjunction with a 10 degree orb. I absolutely LOVE talking to him and even though we're pretty different we can find common ground on most things and he stretches my perspective on a lot...became smitten with him pretty quickly, but to no avail. Aug. 29 has a square between sun and pluto (like me; 6 degree orb) and a square between moon and pluto (8 degree orb) and his sun and moon oppose each other (so basically a sun/moon/pluto t-square with pluto at the apex) Him...I cannot for the life of me figure him out even though he makes things SO OBVIOUS, but I just subconsciously won't accept it I guess (transiting Neptune opposing sun I guess)...He's also drudged up the most intense attraction I've ever had for anybody and it pisses me off greatly...

I've also just noticed that all of these have happened a year apart from each other and typically start at the beginning of summer...weird. I wonder what's coming by annually to ignite such occurrences...hmmm

poyi

Premium Member
Thanks for the response, first one I've ever really gotten on any of my threads :)

But in all honestly these experiences were so limited in concerns to the way that we interacted that I'm pretty reluctant to even call them "true" romantic relationships. The first person (Sun Opposing Pluto; Moon conjunct Pluto) was a relationship that had little to no true discourse and didn't satisfy me on the mental level, but I did still have a slight hang up on him even after it was over (saturn opposing ascendant in composite chart; not compatible at all). The second person has a birthday exactly a week before mine (Aug. 22) and the most recent one has the same birthday as me (Aug. 29). Aug. 22 has an exact square between his sun and pluto and moon pluto conjunction with a 10 degree orb. I absolutely LOVE talking to him and even though we're pretty different we can find common ground on most things and he stretches my perspective on a lot...became smitten with him pretty quickly, but to no avail. Aug. 29 has a square between sun and pluto (like me; 6 degree orb) and a square between moon and pluto (8 degree orb) and his sun and moon oppose each other (so basically a sun/moon/pluto t-square with pluto at the apex) Him...I cannot for the life of me figure him out even though he makes things SO OBVIOUS, but I just subconsciously won't accept it I guess (transiting Neptune opposing sun I guess)...He's also drudged up the most intense attraction I've ever had for anybody and it pisses me off greatly...

I've also just noticed that all of these have happened a year apart from each other and typically start at the beginning of summer...weird. I wonder what's coming by annually to ignite such occurrences...hmmm

No worries. I have been stuck at home resting my injured back very bored indeed, so hanging around the forum to kill time.

Maybe it has something to do with Venus return around that time? It must be some sort of transit hitting certain bit of your chart.

SVP

Awwww I hope you get better!!! :( and thanks for hanging around, I will gladly bounce some ideas off of you :)

The Venus Return? can you elaborate on that?

And I would go on to suggest, based off my own feelings and recollections concerning these people, that I associate with them to kind of test myself. I have a Scorpio ascendant and a few prominent Pluto contacts, and since I don't have much experience with relationships, sex, and whatnot I guess I get involved with them just to see how far I would go (?). In terms of the Scorpio ascendant I've read that the ascendant relates back to your psyche and the overall structuring of your mind, so when I encounter Scorpionic/plutonic people I almost feel a need to either transform or test my current theories/mindsets/habits or whatnot with theirs. I almost feel at times that I'm trying to prove myself, but at the same time I'm just generally intrigued by their views, and it seems like they feel the same (first guy notwithstanding). I also have to add that I had a thing for another friend of mine, another girl, and that altered my life as well for obvious reasons. She's pretty plutonic as well (Scorpio sun and mercury conjunct Pluto) but has a huge Libran emphasis as well (Libra moon conjunct Libra north node with a Libra ascendant), and since Libra is on the cusp of my 12th house (let's not forget the fact that our composite has sun mars and venus in the 12th) she definitely helped me to figure some things out about myself that I otherwise might of missed. hmmm...sorry for this ranting but I'm noticing a lot of things at the moment...

poyi

Premium Member
lol I am Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto, with Pluto square Moon. So there you go. Why don't you post your chart up? I see if still have some mental strength left to drop a few words.

SVP

I hope this comes out clear enough...

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst.jpg
    Free Chart - Astrodienst.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 30

SVP

Oh yes another thought...even though I have no 8th house planets I have gemini on the 8th house cusp...so with a libra mercury in the 11th house I suspect (no, I know) that I have a tendency to reach out to others to initiate "rebirth" and "transformation" through conversations and general mental stimulation (I guess). And I suppose that a transiting venus in geminin would activate the need for transformation through potential relationships...just thoughts though

poyi

Premium Member
The first interesting feature on your ascendant is Pallas conjunction. Just in case if you don't know. Here is the link of the below information: http://astrologyking.com/asteroid-pallas/

Asteroid Pallas the Warrior Queen

Pallas Athena was the goddess of courage and just warfare, and we see this in the discovery chart with Jupiter conjunct Saturn opposite Mars. Here is the balance she is trying to find. Deliberating to find the truth before passing judgement and taking action. She is defensive by nature and will use her creative and strategic intelligence to avoid violence, but when all else fails she will take action, as Medusa knows only too well. The courage is not only shown by Mars, but also Jupiter (from her father) because Jupiter in in the Heart of the Lion, on the royal and brave star Regulus. With Jupiter in particular it gives success, fame and honor, “especially of a military nature“.

Which you do have Jupiter sextile AC and Pallas.

I would say since the men you met before would be likely to be around your age with similar degree of Scorpio, with your Scorpio ascendant you will response more sensitively with the Plutonic energy from them and therefore more in tone with Scorpio people in general. It is just a reflection of part of you your Ascendant and Pluto as a planet in your 1st house, your self identity. The ruler of your 7th house Venus also has aspect Pluto and Mars so those people have the energy of Pluto and Mars that's why you had feeling to start with.

Btw, this is so strange, all the people that I read chart for today most of them have natal Mars in Cancer and at the moment Mars transiting in Cancer! :eek:

Base on you don't have the birth data of those few guys that you had interest before. I could give a general guess that since you have Scorpio as AC, Descendant is Taurus. Scorpio and Taurus they belong together as an Axis, they share a lot of similarity, so you might find the people with Strong Scorpio characters mirroring your DC the type of man you would be interested with.

The kind of man you really would find attractive would have qualities of a mix of many planets due to the active aspects. Including Mars in Cancer, Venus in Cancer, Moon in Pisces with a bit of Saturn in Aries, Uranus Rx in Aquarius, Neptune in Capricorn and Mercury in Gemini.

Venus is the ruler of your 7th house, the ruler Venus living in the 9th house. 9th house represents University/institutions for higher learning, air/oversea travel, places related to laws, religious places, etc.

Moon rules Venus so 5th house places would also be likely.

I give you my example to help you to figure out:
From personal experiences to look for the kind of man I like has always be simple. I have 7th house ruler Jupiter conjuncts Uranus (the only aspect) in 4th house in Sagittarius even it is Pisces in my 7th cusp, Neptune in Pisces ruled by Jupiter.

I met my ex in church, a comfort homely environment that's 4th house in Sagittarius and he was an engineer. While my current boyfriend I met him through the study of Astrology at home through the internet and he is an astrologer. Both are represented by Jupiter conjunct Uranus. So that's the first layer. Then you look at Mars and Sun as well. :sideways: yer is a lot...

While 5th house you can mainly see how the romantic relationship is like in term of interaction. But I think 7th house ruler and it condition is the main area to look at. In your case, as most people also, your 7th house ruler in 9th and has many aspects with 5th, 3rd and 1st so it would be a mix of all these.

But at least now you know why you are attracted by poeple with Pluto and Moon aspect since your Venus and Mars in Cancer and trine Pluto and Moon in Pisces!!!!!!!

SVP

Thank you, thank you and thank you!!! I'm really glad you stumbled upon my thread and lent some insight onto things, I'll definitely check it out....and the second and third guys both have venus/mars conjunction in cancer (just like me, but we're all a week apart). And in terms of the venus in 9th house well both have connections to Egypt; The third guy being born there and the second guy having known roots from there...definitely added to my attraction!!

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst (3).jpg
    Free Chart - Astrodienst (3).jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Free Chart - Astrodienst (4).jpg
    Free Chart - Astrodienst (4).jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Free Chart - Astrodienst (5).jpg
    Free Chart - Astrodienst (5).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 23

SVP

I also have to ask this seeing as how you have the aspect, but can you describe how you personally experience having moon square pluto? Like how do you deal with emotions?

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you, thank you and thank you!!! I'm really glad you stumbled upon my thread and lent some insight onto things, I'll definitely check it out....and the second and third guys both have venus/mars conjunction in cancer (just like me, but we're all a week apart). And in terms of the venus in 9th house well both have connections to Egypt; The third guy being born there and the second guy having known roots from there...definitely added to my attraction!!

Wonderful! I have been doing charts for members today a lot as I got very upset in a thread in the traditional forum. I felt very discouraged by them in many ways. I thought am I really not doing it right? I felt like an idiot for most of the day cause of that.

So today, spending all these time reading charts for people had helped me to grow and be confident again. I guess having the attitude of never giving up and kept practicing and studying would be the key to final success.

I am glad I made some sense to people today!

SVP

Yes yes of course, and traditional astrology had me disillusioned for a while too :( It's hard to hear that something you've put a lot of time into has been done all wrong, but I saw the strengths in it and have decided to study traditional and many other denominations of astrology...but only after I'm done with school lol

poyi

Premium Member
I also have to ask this seeing as how you have the aspect, but can you describe how you personally experience having moon square pluto? Like how do you deal with emotions?

When you see someone having difficult aspect between Moon and Pluto. It is almost 100% certain that they all have severe trauma during their childhood, with family, mother and woman. So for a man to have this aspect, they will have very hard time to trust and relate to woman in intimate relationship.

As men are not like women they tend to have more difficult time to deal with their emotions. By nature most men are not very good at verbal expression to start with, with the pressure of male muscularity in our society that adds another level of blockage and discourage them to express themselves and to talk about their past, Moon. To ask them to confess to you about how Woman, Moon gave them pain is very very unlikely event. It will take a woman with great patience and understanding to let them to get out of their closet.

People with Moon Pluto aspect they love very deeply, and very aware how much pain we will experience when we lost control for someone because of our Attachment, Moon to them. Moon by dignity, she falls in Scorpio that is what Pluto rules. So you can see that Moon is very uncomfortable to be with Pluto based on the law of dignity.

The odd thing though, Moon rules Cancer and exalts in Taurus, Cancer by triplicity trine Water sign Scoprio, but then Scorpio naturally opposition to Taurus. So we can see that Moon Pluto aspect people they are very in touch with their emotions, and have very strong intuition, the nature of Water element, but then they have balancing to do to stable their emotions more like Taurus in order to find a solid ground, Earth element.

When the aspect is challenging aspect like Square and Opposition that will again need a lot more hard work. Opposition is easier to deal with but Square is more difficult.

For me I have outlet luckily, since my detriment Moon in Capricorn although square by Pluto in Scorpio, I do received relieves from trine Mars in Virgo and sextile to Mercury in Scorpio. So personally for me I talk about my Feelings, Moon a lot that is a way of getting out my frustration from Pluto. And I also take Actions, Mars to do something to fix it. But for those have no such supportive outlet will have hard time.

Last edited:

SVP

Hmmm the only aspect he has that would allow for a positive outlet would be the sextile between Moon and Jupiter, but with Jupiter in Capricorn (aka fall) Idk if that would be the most supportive foundations concerning enthusiasm and whatnot. His mask is pretty strong (Gemini) and even though he loves to talk he's good at denying his feelings/making it seem like he's straight out evil. He's pretty eerie with the way he presents and talks about himself, I'm not even going to lie...I read that moon/pluto people find comfort through destruction and he definitely identifies with that.

poyi

Premium Member
Hmmm the only aspect he has that would allow for a positive outlet would be the sextile between Moon and Jupiter, but with Jupiter in Capricorn (aka fall) Idk if that would be the most supportive foundations concerning enthusiasm and whatnot. His mask is pretty strong (Gemini) and even though he loves to talk he's good at denying his feelings/making it seem like he's straight out evil. He's pretty eerie with the way he presents and talks about himself, I'm not even going to lie...I read that moon/pluto people find comfort through destruction and he definitely identifies with that.

hahaha, find comfort through destruction lol or you can also see Pluto as a powerful healing force. By helping others this Pluto will heal the person as well. Jupiter in Capricorn yer not really a happy Jup.

Which chart is this man then?

SVP

Sorry for the late reply and he's the very last one...and believe me I really want to help him uncover some stuff but I have no idea how to go about it or whether or not those actions are warranted. My main issue with whatever is going on between us is getting myself hurt, and I definitely don't want that

SVP

With Pluto though that's an inevitable part of the whole thing...just don't want to accept it/go through with it still...scares me, I'll be honest, and I feel like situations like these are why he's like the way he is, but with him not being fully honest with me how can I be sure that I'm not putting something on him that doesn't even relate to him? UGH!!! I'm sooo done...lmfao

poyi

Premium Member
wow this is what my boyfriend also have, the t-square of Sun, Moon and Pluto jumbo. What on earth the kind of odd that today we are talking about this Unholy difficult aspect lol

As I said, it takes great patience and strength to help a man with this difficult configuration. It can be done. I am doing it!!!!:devil:

In his case that really affecting his daily routine and health as well, since the leg of the t-square is in the 6th house. And you can also see the way out is the Jupiter in Capricorn and it is in his 7th house. His recuse is through learning about partnership. It will come slow as Rx. Look again this Jupiter in the 7th house is channeling the difficult energy for both Sun and Moon in sextile and trine. The ruler of this Jupiter, Saturn in 10th also trine the other trouble maker Pluto.

There is a way out. It is through Saturn Rx in Aries 10th and Jupiter Rx in Capricorn 7th. The trouble which is the Retrograde nature of these two planets. He is still very young. In progression chart, when there two or either start to move direct motion you will see things will get easier. The general rules of retrograde planets they do get better later in life. When he find himself overcoming the Sun quincux Saturn he will be a lot better. This guy he have issues with both his parents.

In term of love life, he has very intense love, Venus trine Pluto, magnetic man. The down side is his Venus opposition Uranus Rx, it won't be easy for him to commit there will always be rebel element in his love life. I might be wrong but I feel that there is an element that he isn't so sure of his own sexuality. Uranus Rx, Neptune Rx in 5th house, Venus ruler of the 8th also aspecting these two like swing!

SVP

Awww yes yes I can relate seeing as how I have many of the same major aspects including the mars/venus opposing the neptune/uranus...that's part of the problem. Even though we're young he's had relationships before that ended...roughly to say the least, and as far as his mom and dad go he hasn't really elaborated on those relationships. What concerns me though is the fact that his jupiter/saturn/and mercury form a t-square as well (in my chart as well). Since both Jupiter and Saturn are in fall and retrograde it makes me question the affects that our ideologies have on whatever is going on between us (hard for me to even call this a relationship...doesn't feel like it), but this t-square falls into his angles whereas with mine they fall into one cadent and two succedent houses (fully cadent if using whole house), so Idk how that changes anything...but oh I just realized something!! His mercury squares his ascendant, and even though I don't know the textbook answer to this I have a feeling that it means an internalized need or impulse to portray oneself in a certain manner, and the fact that his ascendant is in gemini only enhances way in which he can go about "being" many different things. Or maybe not? Ugh....he's a conundrum...and we've made it clear that we don't want to date so I don't even know why I still bother with trying to figure him out