Will "D" reach out to me on the online dating site

Vista

I broke it off with my boyfriend about 6 weeks ago for some stupid things he did. We have not seen each other since Memorial weekend and have not spoken since the eclipse June 4th.

I noticed he is now on an online dating site I am on. I believe he has been on for about a week or so. I also do not know if he's seen me on there yet. I really miss him. I have uploaded the horary chart in Whole House and Reg format.

"Will he reach out to me on the online dating site?"

Depending on the house system the both our 3rd houses could be ruled by different planets.

Me - Sun - debilitated and perhaps hidden in the 12th house and moving away from a square to Saturn
Him - Saturn Via Combusta

If I use Whole house:
my 3rd ruler = Venus
His 3rd from the 7th= Mars
Both his 3rd ruler Mars and his 1st(7th) Saturn are in my 3rd house of communication
Part of Love is at 27 Gemini ruled by Mercury

Moon approaches conjunction to POF = +1
Mercury POL ruler retrogrades towards my ASC = +1
Mercury in a pitted degree = -1
Both his significators are in my 3rd house = +2
Venus my 3rd ruler trines his Sig Saturn = +1
Both Moon and Sun flow away from him Saturn = -2
Mars his 3rd Sig sextiles my ASC = +1

Total Positive Testimonies +6
Total negative -3
Equals +3 so the answer is yes.

If we use Reg house system which is at 29 degrees, Mer and Jupiter and both my 3rd and his 3rd ruler

Jupiter is pitted and conjunct the South node - 1
Mercury is pitted -1
They are both applying to each other via sextile +1
Venus natural ruler of Women trine him, Saturn +1
Net is a wash and = 0

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_182_will_d_reach_out_to_me_online_hr_52009_49747.jpg
    astro_2gw_182_will_d_reach_out_to_me_online_hr_52009_49747.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_2gw_182_will_d_reach_out_to_me_online_hw_52075_52975.jpg
    astro_2gw_182_will_d_reach_out_to_me_online_hw_52075_52975.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 17

Anachiel

The moon is void in gemini so, no, he won't.

Your own significator the Sun is leaving Saturn, by square no less. And, the Moon is also leaving Saturn by trine. These also indicate he won't be contacting you.

Mercury is retrograde, in the ASC, so you are not thinking real clear right now.

Take a break and be more objective...or detached, for a few weeks and then revisit this topic.

Vista

The moon is void in gemini so, no, he won't.

Your own significator the Sun is leaving Saturn, by square no less. And, the Moon is also leaving Saturn by trine. These also indicate he won't be contacting you.

Mercury is retrograde, in the ASC, so you are not thinking real clear right now.

Take a break and be more objective...or detached, for a few weeks and then revisit this topic.

Good advice. Thank you for your reply!

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-quesited = 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn
-quesited's house of communications (re to online question, ie, communications by the quesited) = 3rd from 7th = Aries = Mars
-querent cosignificator = Moon
-Sun flows toward Saturn = + testimony
-Moon flows toward Saturn = + testimony
-Sun flows toward Mars = + testimony (but this, as well as the Moon flowing toward Mars, suggests QUERENT might be the one doing the reaching out)
-both quesited (Saturn, in exaltation) and quesited communications signficator Mars (in detriment) are in querent's house of communications, = + testimony for communication occuring
-no applying aspect between Sun, Mars, Saturn = - testimony
-querent (Sun) and POF posited in querent's 12th whole sign house (disappointments, etc) = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +4
Negative = -2
Net = +2 testimonies

...which indicates that it is favorable for this to occur: but notice that fully 3 or the + testimonies involve QUERENT significators (Sun, Moon) flowing toward quesited significators, not the other way around-this strongly indicates to me that for communication/reaching out to occur, querent probably must be the one to initiate it, or otherwise stimulate quesited to respond: although we find a net +2 result, I believe the quesited will be reactive in this matter (to initial stimulus by the querent) and that IF no such stimulus is provided by the querent, the answer to this question would be-no (quesited ALONE and without initial stimulus will probably NOT reach out on the online dating service) I am further supported in this outlook (ie, the requirement of the querent to initiate or otherwise stimulate a response), by the Magic 8 Ball divination-which, taking either the 7th house OR the 10th house (3rd from 7th) as primary quesited, indicates a "no" answer to the question (Capricorn = Saturn = no; Aries = Mars = no)

(Note: ancients-such as Thabit ibn Qurra, early 10th century-considered that Saturn or Mars, in Via Combusta, to be dignified therein, since these planets define the nature and borders of the Fiery Road)

Last edited:

Vista

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-quesited = 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn
-quesited's house of communications (re to online question, ie, communications by the quesited) = 3rd from 7th = Aries = Mars
-querent cosignificator = Moon
-Sun flows toward Saturn = + testimony
-Moon flows toward Saturn = + testimony
-Sun flows toward Mars = + testimony (but this, as well as the Moon flowing toward Mars, suggests QUERENT might be the one doing the reaching out)
-both quesited (Saturn, in exaltation) and quesited communications signficator Mars (in detriment) are in querent's house of communications, = + testimony for communication occuring
-no applying aspect between Sun, Mars, Saturn = - testimony
-querent (Sun) and POF posited in querent's 12th whole sign house (disappointments, etc) = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +4
Negative = -2
Net = +2 testimonies

...which indicates that it is favorable for this to occur: but notice that fully 3 or the + testimonies involve QUERENT significators (Sun, Moon) flowing toward quesited significators, not the other way around-this strongly indicates to me that for communication/reaching out to occur, querent probably must be the one to initiate it, or otherwise stimulate quesited to respond: although we find a net +2 result, I believe the quesited will be reactive in this matter (to initial stimulus by the querent) and that IF no such stimulus is provided by the querent, the answer to this question would be-no (quesited ALONE and without initial stimulus will probably NOT reach out on the online dating service) I am further supported in this outlook (ie, the requirement of the querent to initiate or otherwise stimulate a response), by the Magic 8 Ball divination-which, taking either the 7th house OR the 10th house (3rd from 7th) as primary quesited, indicates a "no" answer to the question (Capricorn = Saturn = no; Aries = Mars = no)

(Note: ancients-such as Thabit ibn Qurra, early 10th century-considered that Saturn or Mars, in Via Combusta, to be dignified therein, since these planets define the nature and borders of the Fiery Road)
Hi Dr Farr!

Thank you for your interesting and detailed explanation! I kind of wondered about the horary pointing towards my initiating the contact, although right now I refuse to do anything of the sort.

Vista

So an update to this thread: You were correct Dr Farr, i did reach out to him on the online dating site and he was reactive(or receptive) and responded. Thank you all again for your help.