Will i have to move to Los Angeles?

Vista

If I take this job I am interviewing for I will have to relocate from San Diego to Los Angeles, which I don't want to do.

My horary is: Will I have to move to LA? I am seeing people using the 7th ruler as the significator which is confusing to me. I would think the 4th house would be the home. The only aspect the Moon(me) makes before leaving Mercury where it's not particularly strong in the 3rd house is an opposition to Venus which rules the 4th house. The other think is the Saturn is there in the 4th house Rx(this rules the 7th) and it's opposed planets in the 10th house of career.

What do you think and which significator should i use?

Attachments

• will i move to LA.jpg
    will i move to LA.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 60

tikana

4th house is your current home
7th house is your relocated home
6th houe if you are buying 2nd house as a vacation get away

Vista

4th house is your current home
7th house is your relocated home
6th houe if you are buying 2nd house as a vacation get away

Hi Tikana,
Thank you for your reply. I was not aware of this so i appreciate your pointing this out to me. That would make Saturn(ancient ruler) placed in the 4th house of endings and retrograde making it debilitated although not too badly as rejoices in Libra I think. It also makes an applying opposition to Mercury and soon to Mars the job significator that is requiring the move. Moon, I am guessing this would be technically VOC since it's 12 degrees away from aspecting Venus and makes no other one. Moon is action and it's my ASC ruler not aspecting any of the Los Angeles move significators. So would this suggest a no or maybe the opposition is just simply my opposing having to move there.... Dr. Farr's magic 8 ball suggests a no since the ruler is a malefic. Interesting....am I on the right track? Horary is far from my forte! LOL!

tikana

Hi

too many afflictions for a move

Moon is peregrine - no aspects to Mars - job
saturn is retro - change of plans
moon no aspect to merc - local move
nor with Jupiter 9th
moon opppsing venus - if anything you will move locally!

good luck
T

dr. farr

I believe this question has directly to do with a previous one about your getting another job if you don't take the current offer (which involves relocating to Los Angeles) In my delineation of that previous question, it seemed unfortunately pretty clear that if you did not take that job, another job would likely not be quickly forthcoming as an alternative. Now in looking at this current question about having to relocate to Los Angeles, both by expert standard horary delineation (Tikana's post) and also looking at from my alternative (Primary Ankara horary) approach (and also by the Magic 8 Ball divination) the answer to this new question seems pretty clearly NO.

The 4th whole sign house of this current chart clearly gives the answer: its your current home/family/life environment, Saturn is there (and not advancing from out of it but retrograding toward the beginning of the house), your significator, the Moon, flows toward Saturn in the 4th house (you are moving toward where you already are, toward your current home as shown by the 4th house, not moving away from it)
So, you are not going anywhere, even though this means no new job (no job if requiring relocation) because your home, family, friends, etc are more important to you than the job: that is clear (to me at least) And really, if your roots are where you are now and you are happy there, in the final analysis that's the most important consideration of all.

Best wishes!

(PS: by Pauline profection things look better for you, job/money-wise, later this year; you've held on a couple of years with no job, so what's a little longer gonna do, if it means happiness for you, your family and friends, by staying where you are?)

Last edited:

Vista

I believe this question has directly to do with a previous one about your getting another job if you don't take the current offer (which involves relocating to Los Angeles) In my delineation of that previous question, it seemed unfortunately pretty clear that if you did not take that job, another job would likely not be quickly forthcoming as an alternative. Now in looking at this current question about having to relocate to Los Angeles, both by expert standard horary delineation (Tikana's post) and also looking at from my alternative (Primary Ankara horary) approach (and also by the Magic 8 Ball divination) the answer to this new question seems pretty clearly NO.

The 4th whole sign house of this current chart clearly gives the answer: its your current home/family/life environment, Saturn is there (and not advancing from out of it but retrograding toward the beginning of the house), your significator, the Moon, flows toward Saturn in the 4th house (you are moving toward where you already are, toward your current home as shown by the 4th house, not moving away from it)
So, you are not going anywhere, even though this means no new job (no job if requiring relocation) because your home, family, friends, etc are more important to you than the job: that is clear (to me at least) And really, if your roots are where you are now and you are happy there, in the final analysis that's the most important consideration of all.

Best wishes!

(PS: by Pauline profection things look better for you, job/money-wise, later this year; you've held on a couple of years with no job, so what's a little longer gonna do, if it means happiness for you, your family and friends, by staying where you are?)

Thank you both Tikana and Dr Farr!

Dr. Farr, Just to clarify as I know it can be confusing but both horary questions don't necessarily have to do with each for this reason: I can take the job but not necessarily move LA. I am more than willing to move to Orange County, which is in-between North San Diego County where I live and Los Angeles. I lived there for 17 years and have friends and family there as well, not to mention it only being about 30-45 minutes away from my mom depending on where I live. The quandary was driving and hour or more from OC to get to my territory in LA to work as I would be in outside sales. The other rep in the area for the company has to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to 2/3's of her territory so i don't see why I couldn't do the same if it meant my being happier about where I am living. My plan at this point I is to take the job if it's offered(I am the only candidate moving forward to meet the VP of Sales) and once I am firmly employed gently approach the manager about the subject. He knows I am getting rid of my home(doesn't know it's foreclosing) but thinks it's short selling, so he is aware there will be some time needed to relocate. So in essence I believe you are both correct. I won't get another job if I don't accept this one and I will change my mind(or my managers mind about moving to LA and Move to OC instead, which is much more local to where I am currently living. Worse case scenario, I will get a PO Box with an actual street address and use that as my residence address for the company and still live in Orange County.

Again, thank you all for your feedback, it's been most helpful!

tikana

hey

be careful wih OC if you have children or planning having them ... check with megan list's website make sure you do not have child molestors near you if you have kids. OC is notorious for being "kind" and allowing child molestors live there.

T

Vista

hey

be careful wih OC if you have children or planning having them ... check with megan list's website make sure you do not have child molestors near you if you have kids. OC is notorious for being "kind" and allowing child molestors live there.

T

That's good to know, although I am not married and have no plans to have children. Just me and my "fur" baby. Thanks again!

Vista

UPDATE RE:Will i have to move to Los Angeles?

Well, I just got word I did not get the job with the company that would expect me to move to LA. I am extremely disappointed as I have no other job opportunities. I was sure they were going to hire me. Very scary....
icon9.gif

Thanks Tikana and Dr Farr, seems you were both correct, although the choice was taken out of my hands. It seems the Regional Manager really liked me and wanted to move forward with checking references and getting an offer out to me, however the VP of sales did not want to hire me.

dr. farr

Re: UPDATE RE:Will i have to move to Los Angeles?

Sorry to hear the news; I do not like to be "right" in this kind of thing! But I am convinced that your profection shows potentials opening up for you later this year and I believe good things are coming your way.

Vista

Hi, just wanted to update Tikana and Dr Farr that I am moving locally as Tikana said either her or on my other post - in with my mother unfortunately. No new job means no income and savings is gone, hence the move with her. Things seem to be getting worse as my stepfather died too.

dr. farr

Darkest before the dawn-I still believe that your profection indications show good things coming your way later this year. Best wishes!

Tandy

Banned
The moon is heading direct to Saturn with no aspect that shows the job 'going' anywhere. Maybe some concern is needed, though. Moon is approaching Saturn and those oppositions in 10th house and Moon Problems with home or health or family might decide a move.

Last edited: