What it means to have Scorpio as solar return ascendant?

roant14

So my sr Scorpio asc fall on my natal 10th house.

I have full packed 6th house too with sun, mercury, venus, uranus and moon.

What I know is it's the year for career, job/routines.

But I'm more interested with my sr Scorpio asc. My sr mars is in gemini (8H) and my sr pluto is in cap (3H).

I’m not great with solar return stuff (but as a natal Scorpio ascendant- just let Scorpio do it’s thing. You can’t control it, believe me I’ve tried).
Two resources I’ve found helpful for solar return/transit/interpretations is:
1) the App AstroMatrix. I think they have a website too. This one is easy to use and gives pretty in depth interpretations. Only problem I found with this site is I couldn’t read a past solar return interpretation - just the next one. So if you’ve passed the solar return you’re referring to you won’t be able to get info on it. It gives lunar returns too. (Not affiliated with them just like the app).
2) the site groupovenus.com. Some readings are free on this site and others you need to pay. I think I paid £10 for 11 reading but they gave me an extra 11 for free -this happened to a friend as well so what ever quantity of readings you chose I bet you’ll get double. They do solar returns, Saturn returns, karmic astrology, asteroid readings etc. The price and quality is pretty good compared to a lot of stuff out there (I’m not affiliated with them I just really like their site and have used it for a couple of years).

Hope this helps :)

roant14

I’m not great with solar return stuff (but as a natal Scorpio ascendant- just let Scorpio do it’s thing. You can’t control it, believe me I’ve tried).
Two resources I’ve found helpful for solar return/transit/interpretations is:
1) the App AstroMatrix. I think they have a website too. This one is easy to use and gives pretty in depth interpretations. Only problem I found with this site is I couldn’t read a past solar return interpretation - just the next one. So if you’ve passed the solar return you’re referring to you won’t be able to get info on it. It gives lunar returns too. (Not affiliated with them just like the app).
2) the site groupovenus.com. Some readings are free on this site and others you need to pay. I think I paid £10 for 11 reading but they gave me an extra 11 for free -this happened to a friend as well so what ever quantity of readings you chose I bet you’ll get double. They do solar returns, Saturn returns, karmic astrology, asteroid readings etc. The price and quality is pretty good compared to a lot of stuff out there (I’m not affiliated with them I just really like their site and have used it for a couple of years).

Hope this helps :)

Thank you!
Definitely gonna check the web :)