Bother to make friends or form relationships?

love-thinking

So recently I'm starting to realize that there is only a certain range of things I can expect as par my chart. My childhood was filled with bullying, abuse, and death of a parent.

As I grew up and entered uni, things were looking alright. But since then, almost every woman in my life has either betrayed me or turned out to have severe psychological problems. Every man that has shown romantic interest in me has done so for the sake of getting me in bed.

Atm, I'm on SSRIs that has dulled out my brain extensively and I genuinely don't know where to go from here. astro_2gw_me.84197.88105.jpg

I've gone through two pluto transits, and I'm going to be going through another one that will last for four years with pluto conjunct my mars and trine my moon in my fourth.

My moon is in the 8th opposite pluto so I naturally always attract manipulative females. My 7th house ruler mars is conjunct neptune and has a large orb sextile with pluto. And I've been through one sun-pluto transit, and one mars-pluto transit, and am about to have other mars-pluto transit soon. My south node is also in my 7th house (rules separation in vedic astrology).

I also have moon with mars in the 8th in my NAVAMSA chart.

Should I even bother to make friends or find love? I know some will say that the problem may be with me, and all those people are a reflection of me, but I've extensively tried to honor and make happy everyone in my life as they come and go. And yet this seems to be a recurring theme.

CapAquaPis

I have a Sun, Moon and SN in my 8th house under the sign Aquarius, it means I will have some conflicts and problems with family, friends and even romantic partners, and to reconsider which relationships with people are possibly toxic.