second round interview

alana

Next week i have second round interview. I dont know if i should take this job if i get it, i dont know if its right for me and its abroad

Attachments

• astro_2at_second_round_interview_hr.63010.61421.jpg
    astro_2at_second_round_interview_hr.63010.61421.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 34

greybeard

In this chart you are Mercury. The question has to do with "job, employment" so we'll assign it to the 6th.

Lo and behold! "You" are in this house... and you have just changed signs---taken on something new. And you also rule the 10th, suggesting this be more than just a job.

Take the job. It's yours.

Aria Venue

hello alana

I'll give it a try :):smile:
So you are mercury L1 in Pisces in your detriment and fall, under the sunbeams of sun (L12 your fears...etc), so maybe also you suffer from lack of confidence... and your co-significator is moon in mars. However ...in this chart since L10 (the job) is also ruled by mercury i'll have to take the moon as to signify the job (the next sign in order)....if you were self-employed and you were asking about a job, then it would have been common to find Lords 1 and 10 the same, but in this case i must have different significators for person and job:smile:

Moon is going to find mars (l9) ..so I suppose this will be the interview taking place and since l9 depicts also your knowledge on a specific area I would say that the interview goes well. But yet we must find a connection between L1 and L10...so after that and when moon enters in Taurus will trine mercury so here we come to the second part of your question...whether you must accept the offer or not in case is actually made....

Well...mercury in Pisces exalts venus, and we find Taurus intercepted in your L9 ...moreover in such questions "should i stay or should I go"the the 7th house and L7 show things as they will become if the change is made so...in case L7 (thus jupiter) stronger than L1(thus mercury): go:smile:

Also the L4 in such questions it might show your present residence and since l1 is going to trine venus i would say that maybe Jupiter depicts your present home. Seeing it other way..if i place you as mercury inside the 9th house where moon will find Taurus you'll be better there I suppose and gain dignity.

However this Uranus over there will be the last aspect that the moon will do, before leaving mars...so either the job is related with uranus things (if that is the case I would think that we should consider also taking Saturn in the game:unsure:)...or we just have to see this as something that happens unexpectedly...suddenly

it would be helpful if you could also cast an horary chart for the time of the interview though..in such charts the Ascendant represents the interviewee and the Descendant the interviewer. One of the best indications is when the significator of the interviewee and the significator of the interviewer are in good aspect. The applying aspects of the Moon are important for they show how the matter will develop

Last edited:

greybeard

You are trying to use something you don't understand (astrology) to control or manage something you don't understand (life and its vicissitudes).

You are taking a very simple life-question (Take the job? --yes/ no) and making it complex and more confused: "Mercury is combust...blah, blah, blah".

Life is an adventure. Live it, with all its uncertainty.

If nothing else, flip a coin.

Aria Venue

You are trying to use something you don't understand (astrology) to control or manage something you don't understand (life and its vicissitudes).

You are taking a very simple life-question (Take the job? --yes/ no) and making it complex and more confused: "Mercury is combust...blah, blah, blah".

Life is an adventure. Live it, with all its uncertainty.

If nothing else, flip a coin.

Dear Greybeard you are right and Life is an adventure....with all its uncertainty!!!! and in that case, I suppose you have to blame me and not Alana for this exhausting analysis:sad:.which can surely lead to paralysis:biggrin::lol:

I just tried to give an answer to her questions .... and I am really sorry if what I wrote its absolute nonsense, since I am not an astrologer and my astrological knowledge is basic :innocent:

I just find astrology a fascinating field, where an individual can find answers about himself or simply put it... as a path for self improvement and healing:smile:

Thank you again for your respond:love:

greybeard

Dear Greybeard you are right and Life is an adventure....with all its uncertainty!!!! and in that case, I suppose you have to blame me and not Alana for this exhausting analysis:sad:.which can surely lead to paralysis:biggrin::lol:

I just tried to give an answer to her questions .... and I am really sorry if what I wrote its absolute nonsense, since I am not an astrologer and my astrological knowledge is basic :innocent:

I just find astrology a fascinating field, where an individual can find answers about himself or simply put it... as a path for self improvement and healing:smile:

Thank you again for your respond:love:

I was in no way criticising you, though I see how it looks that way. My apologies.

And I was shooting from the hip. A more detailed look at the question is in order.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

I was in no way criticising you, though I see how it looks that way. My apologies.

And I was shooting from the hip. A more detailed look at the question is in order.

Dear greybeard really don't mention it. I was very pleased that you actually had time to respond and surely I am very eager to read your detailed analysis:smile: This way I'll correct my mistakes...not to mention that horary charts are treated differently from several astrologers.(for example where to give the significator, or the actual use of Uranus, Neptune, pluto...etc) ..at least from what I've seen...in any case I will gain in astrological knowledge :love:

greybeard

Dear greybeard really don't mention it. I was very pleased that you actually had time to respond and surely I am very eager to read your detailed analysis:smile: This way I'll correct my mistakes...not to mention that horary charts are treated differently from several astrologers.(for example where to give the significator, or the actual use of Uranus, Neptune, pluto...etc) ..at least from what I've seen...in any case I will gain in astrological knowledge :love:

What detailed analysis? You'd gotten off to a flying start &....

I said: "The job is yours. Take it."

And that's where I stand vis-a-vis "advice to the client" even if detailed analysis contradicts. My reasons go beyond the smaller question of "the job" to the radix of the native. This person needs to get out and taste life, test herself...win, lose or draw. It'll all work out in the end.

PS: Look at the tone of the horary as you determine if it is "fit to judge". The Asc in 7 Virgo. A newly developing situation. Interesting that the sixth sign ascends on a 6th house question. The Querent is in the sixth house! Plus Sun.

Moon is waxing, good for developing new projects. And she sits squarely on the 9th cusp (job overseas) and soon conjuncts Mars, who receives her from his own domicile.

Even if this particular job doesn't work out, it will be the gateway to bigger and better things: Jupiter rules the querent.

Last edited: