Job interview,will i take the job?

Nightfall

Hello,3 december i will give a job interview,how many possibilities do i have to take the job? Thanx for your time.

job.jpg

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hello,3 december i will give a job interview,how many possibilities do i have to take the job? Thanx for your time.
Dear,
this is a election map rather than an horary map. That is, you have given us the map you will be doing the interview that day.
It is better to put an horary chart for your question.

Last edited:

Sunrise

I just correct it.

sorry but I do not see any positive signs for the job.
Venus (work) is in the fall of the Sun (you), and exalt that Saturn (your adversaries).
The Sun (you) will square (difficulties) with this Mars (anger, split, tension) . Do you have problems with your home, your family or your parents in general ??? I just ask to figure out what this Mars is.
But there is a chance of finding something else on your way, perhaps something that you've had back in touch with.

hope the best and good luck

Nightfall

@Sunrise,maybe the interview will be cancelled,finally i see is not worth the change financially and the enviroment will be worst.

I do have problems with parents and general,in the way that there are tensions and conflicts and not being supportive.

Though it's an expired chart. I wanted to see what unfolded from this chart.

Sun separates from the ruler of 7th. which did means the person who asked the question himself have cancelled the appointment.

timing - (S-1) within an hr/with in a day/1 week)