good match ?

Mirage

Hello beautiful members :smile:
i met a guy and really wonder if we are a good match, please can anybody look at the 2 birth charts and tell me if there is any good compatibility ? Unfortunately his birth time is unknown.
please i really need an advice.. give him a chance or just let him go
thank you for reading
blessed be

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_him.51716.20778.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_him.51716.20778.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 16
  • astro_w2gw_03_me.52387.11272.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_me.52387.11272.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 15

AppLeo

You go to:

Extended Chart Selection

Then you'll find "Please Select Chart Type" click on the tab and choose: Synastry Chart (2)

Then go to the top and make sure that the tabs for "Horoscope For" and "Partner" have the right people.

Then select the blue tab that says, "Click Here To Show Chart."

Mirage

when i choose "Synastry Chart (2)" it give me this message :
"This horoscope can only be generated for a person with a known birth time."

unfortunately his birth time is unknown, what can i do in this situation ?

AppLeo

when i choose "Synastry Chart (2)" it give me this message :

unfortunately his birth time is unknown, what can i do in this situation ?

Just put in some random time for that person. Just make sure to tell me which person doesn't have the correct time.

Mirage

yes, i did as you said but as the guy birth is unknown it keep give me this message :

AppLeo

yes, i did as you said but as the guy birth is unknown it keep give me this message :

Just put in some random time for that person. Just make sure to tell me which person doesn't have the correct time.

AppLeo

Sun opposite Moon indicates a relationship that will not be in sync. Ultimately, he will not be fulfilled in a relationship with you. Your Mars conjuncts his Moon which indicates that you bully him or become easily agitated, but it can also mean that the relationship is tense and sexual.

On another level, his moon trines your Saturn, which means that you ground him in some way. You may ground you a little much because you also have his Saturn conjunct your Mercury. Whatever he says probably won't be truly heard. You may not listen to him or not want to engage in much conversation with him.

Your mars squares his mercury which indicates heated arguments and communication if there is any communication.

Also, there's both difficult aspects between Jupiter and Pluto for both of you. In a sense, both of you will try to reform each other, but will resist because of your own personal values. You may end up resenting each other in the end because both of you have very different beliefs on how life should work.

It seems to be a difficult relationship, I think.

Mirage

i see, that's right i'm so moody and easily irritated, not with him but en general that how i'm, i think because of my Bipolar syndromes maybe, and to be honest since he is "Sagittarius" and act like "Gemini" i can't trust him 100% i mean from my experience Sagittarius & Gemini men can't be trust especially when it come to "loyalty" idk but i'm agree it's a difficult relationship, he is so dominate and like to play "Hide-and-Seek" a lot and i hate feel ignorant, so do you advice me to just let him go? because i have enough stress in my life already
thank you so much for you reading :smile:

Kannon

What I count in the data with no b.t. for him is 11 positives and 19 negatives in planet-to-planet aspects between your charts. Not a good start.

There are a few areas of concern:
- His Mars conjunct your Moon closely, not a deal breaker, but is redeemed by ...
- His Mercury parallel your Moon, thus neutralizing this concern

- His Saturn quincunx your Sun-Mercury-Venus
- Your South Node quincunx his Saturn-Uranus

Numerous contra-parallels involving Neptune-Venus, Saturn-Mars/Venus, etc.

You can do better.

Mirage

What I count in the data with no b.t. for him is 11 positives and 19 negatives in planet-to-planet aspects between your charts. Not a good start.

There are a few areas of concern:
- His Mars conjunct your Moon closely, not a deal breaker, but is redeemed by ...
- His Mercury parallel your Moon, thus neutralizing this concern

- His Saturn quincunx your Sun-Mercury-Venus
- Your South Node quincunx his Saturn-Uranus

Numerous contra-parallels involving Neptune-Venus, Saturn-Mars/Venus, etc.

You can do better.

thank you, i let him go because i need no more stress in my life and i have no time nor energy for his hide-and-seek games

Mirage

i wonder if it's possible to tell if there's a moving aboard and marriage or at least commitment relationship from a birth chart ?