Will S and I end up in a relationship.

Vista

I met this person in May through mutual friends. We dated a couple times but I wasn't that interested at the time due to a lot of things going on in my life. He has always had a thing for me kind of in the background, but we just had a pleasant and growing friendship. Due to a series of things, recently our friendship has turned into a couple of dates with budding chemistry between us(or I should say for me since he's always admittedly had it). It's only been a couple dates, but I am little confused what he is doing. I know he likes me but he is not pursuing me quite the way I would expect based on past relationship experiences. I really like him based on our foundation of friendship and our new found chemistry.

Me- Moon Via Combust(ruler of the hour is Moon) so the chart is radical
Him - Saturn in a pitted degree

Although rather wide, there is an applying conjunction depending on what house system either in the 4th or 4th/5th house from Moon to Saturn. Saturn is in the exaltation and triplicity of the Moon, showing his interest I believe. Saturn is about delay and a pitted degree meaning he can't act on his interest? I am also Via Combusta, so maybe neither one of us is willing.

Magic 8 equates Saturn as no answer, so no relationship.

From a traditional horary look, it looks kind of iffy to me with a couple positive indicators with the applying conjunction and Saturn being in Moon's exaltation/Trip, but also a couple no indicators because of the pitted degree and via combusta....

Anyone willing to give some feedback? I am still learning horary delineation.

Thank you!
Vista

Attachments

• will s and i end up in relationship.jpg
    will s and i end up in relationship.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Vista

Thanks for the reply Hosting.

Hopefully someone else will jump in? Interested specifically in learning more about the "not so obvious" indicator's of the outcome.

Neptune Rising

It looks like you will, but Moon square Sun first, Sun in 7th, is there someone else who may get in the way. The final conjunction though also happens in the 5th house. I think you will get together.

NR

Vista

It looks like you will, but Moon square Sun first, Sun in 7th, is there someone else who may get in the way. The final conjunction though also happens in the 5th house. I think you will get together.

NR

Hi Neptune Rising,
He says he is not dating anyone else but I suspect he will "keep his options open" maybe more as protection and perhaps start talking to someone. Maybe he isn't being honest, I am not sure. I thought the Sun would be a secondary ruler of him and maybe Mercury there could be someone in the picture. What do you think about the Via Combusta of the Moon and Saturn being in a pitted degree? I am wondering if it's both of us not willing to put ourselves out there. I sort of drew a line in the sand about him not asking me a the last minute to do things and making the effort to call me and make plans. He is has not done this yet. Makes me wonder if there is someone and the last minute is when she isn't around. I don't think so though...we have been friends since May, I think he is a good person. He's liked me for a while and I have pushed him away all along until recently when things changed.

Last edited:

Vista

A couple more observations(really trying to perfect my horary skills) William Lilly says "Planets that are significators in anything, if they are in conjunction and in a sign agreeing to their own nature, then the thing quesited after is brought to perfection with much ease and facility, else not." However, he does say "have special regard to the significators and whether any frustration or prohibition be before the perfect aspect: the planet frustration describes the party or cause hindering the matter demanded." Hum...seems to confirm Neptune opinion, although I am skeptical about Sun meaning a woman....maybe it is him(questied) causing his own problem or being his own worst enemy. Lilly also says "if evil planets be significators....it's less than expected."

Dr Farr, Tikana? Am I on the right track? Still, that pitted degree and via combusta...what could it be?

Last edited:

tikana

no you wont
Moon squares Sun
Sun is in ****** condion
Saturn about to change signs from exalt to nothingness
NOT good
moon via combusta
No way!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vista

Didn't think so...thank you!! One thing though. Saturn does not move into Scorpio, it goes stationary and then retrogrades. Does this mean anything more positive?

I think I am one of the few people to have the significators actually have an applying conjunction only to have all those things wrong with it and it still be a no!
Thank you!!

[/QUOTE]

no you wont
Moon squares Sun
Sun is in ****** condion
Saturn about to change signs from exalt to nothingness
NOT good
moon via combusta
No way!

rafaella

I don't think Sun is another man, it could be the quesited himself causing some issues here for you, and things not working out. I say this as Sun is in his 1st house and would be his secondary ruler as well.

In addition, a via combusta Moon shows querents emotions, looks like some sort of emotional distress coming up for you in relation to this man. I think you may enter a relationship only to break up, could be just a fling that does not end well for you emotionally.

I guess you were wondering about longterm, I don't think longterm is a possibility here with Moon being in Via combusta. Moon is being 'burned up'...

hope you take care!

Vista

I don't think Sun is another man, it could be the quesited himself causing some issues here for you, and things not working out. I say this as Sun is in his 1st house and would be his secondary ruler as well.

In addition, a via combusta Moon shows querents emotions, looks like some sort of emotional distress coming up for you in relation to this man. I think you may enter a relationship only to break up, could be just a fling that does not end well for you emotionally.

I guess you were wondering about longterm, I don't think longterm is a possibility here with Moon being in Via combusta. Moon is being 'burned up'...

hope you take care!

Thank you Rafaella!! I appreciate your time!