hello frns!help me out

does 5th house transiting saturn bring back your love..my dob is 3rd sep 1988,11:55am,delhi

The questions usually answered first in the Greenhorn Lounge are those where a member makes an attempt to answer their own question astrologically ( but this is not mandatory). This shows a willingness to learn and the most of the members here are always willing to help others understand.

This forum (in my opinion) is more of a discussion and learning site, and the main objective is to encourage, interact and explain astrologically why something is happening in your life, rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events.

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

You could always try asking a 'horary question in thier GLounge' but you need the basics first:joyful: