What planet governs the education of the life partner.

What planet governs the education qualifications of the life partner.

I read at a couple of places that if Jupiter aspects the seventh house then the life partner is more educated than the person in question. Is that true? What other planets govern this?

Last edited:

Crystalpages

My first thought is more about wisdom than education, regarding Jupiter.

Someone can have an education, but to be wise and to know what to do with this education is another thing.

Its true someone could be more educated than someone in certain areas, but with the placement of Jupiter in the 7th, my thoughts lean towards a successful marriage because both will realize that we all have something to offer, i dont see this as coming from the "life partner" only, but more of a successful mutual understanding.

Peace and be well:smile:

Your sharing has the refrains of the wisdom that your understanding of Jupiter-essence entails, and imparts! :)

Mercury is associated with intelligence, learning and education (and communication), which is balanced by wisdom and made fruitful and productive! Hence, I believe in the wisdom of the merc-jup axis that the rashi-chakra (zodiac) reminds us about, not once but twice!

No planet or in most cases, sign acts in a pure manner (as in this is jupitarian, that is martian, etc) in most charts of nativities, hence the starting principles must not be something to run-off with! Many do, lamentably!! :-(

Kemadruma yoga is a good reminder and worthy of study by astrologers and even in a pure kemadruma yoga, the moon may not be in karkata (cancer)!

Just a thought...?

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

Hi again, i hope you are well

There is alot of info to digest here, so first, i thank you for the kind words and the thoughts. :biggrin:

Are you suggesting that i am "running off" with starting principals and i should get back to my studies and refrain from trying to help others here ?

Not arguing, you could be right, i did say "my thoughts lean towards a successful marriage" edit: with this placement key word lean and nothing is set in stone.

be well Sir

No my friend! That was a general comment based on what we often see on internet messages which give the impression that one can tell a lot specifically by just focusing on a single factor, be it positive or negative! An example would be what the OP has read about Jupiter aspecting the 7th...! :)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

viraajsk

Re: What planet governs the education qualifications of the life partner.

hi perpetualliar

jupiter aspecting 7th house will give a good looking and good natured, cultured spouse but it depends on other planetary combinations also, and it will give significance of jupiter's house lordship for your lagna as well.

and moreover to decide on 1st spouse it depends on venus and planets combining with it just like 7th house.

so jupiter aspecting 7th house but mars aspecting venus will give a combination of egoistic wife and significations of jupiter like good looks, some good nature and as per the house lordship of mars and jupiter from lagna and varies depending on who is strong.

mer+sun or venus aspecting 7th house/ or combining with venus might give better educated spouse than jupiter doing so, coz venus is expertise, sun +mer is budha adithya yoga.

if u have mercury, venus combination in your chart it means that you are well educated if there is no other affliction to it.

bottom line is, it is always a combination of factors and not simple and straight is what i have understood.

hope it helped.

Last edited: