Choosing career

TranceAddict

OMG..... Many people have read my chart and said that i can be a great writer or journalist (i dont want to be a next charles dickens!!!) :D ...!!!!! Noooo way !!! im currently in under grad program of computer engineering...............

I want to ask that do i have any aspects in midheaven (leo)?... if so what does it signifies related to my career...??
One more thing.. im seriously planning to acquire my post grad education abroad so.. do i have a good position in my chart??

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 25

Kite

If people are telling you about writing they are narrowing the 3rd house meanings down to just that. 3rd house is more broad such as things that are done routinely, logically, daily, etc. Google 3rd house meanings to get ideas. Your MC ruler is the Sun which is in your 3rd house which is also why you're hearing about writing. Leo is about creatively expressing yourself but that doesn't have to be just writing. With Capricorn on your 3rd it could be architecture for instance. Cap is about building - climbing - crystallizing ideas. Google Capricorn to get more info.

Overseas education is going to difficult as the ruler of the 9th - the moon is quincunx Saturn in the 6th. It is a longing aspect - you long to go to school overseas and you probably view this as an escape as some sort since the moon is in the 12th house. Being there would probably be somewhat isolating but great for research work as the 12th house supports that. You would have to work hard with Saturn there in the 6th. But it's not impossible.

TranceAddict

If people are telling you about writing they are narrowing the 3rd house meanings down to just that. 3rd house is more broad such as things that are done routinely, logically, daily, etc. Google 3rd house meanings to get ideas. Your MC ruler is the Sun which is in your 3rd house which is also why you're hearing about writing. Leo is about creatively expressing yourself but that doesn't have to be just writing. With Capricorn on your 3rd it could be architecture for instance. Cap is about building - climbing - crystallizing ideas. Google Capricorn to get more info.

Overseas education is going to difficult as the ruler of the 9th - the moon is quincunx Saturn in the 6th. It is a longing aspect - you long to go to school overseas and you probably view this as an escape as some sort since the moon is in the 12th house. Being there would probably be somewhat isolating but great for research work as the 12th house supports that. You would have to work hard with Saturn there in the 6th. But it's not impossible.

Mr kite.... Uhh I think that Saturn is in my 5th house not 6th house ... So...my 5th house Saturn denies me of children not overseas education I guess

Kite

Sorry Tranceaddict but there are limits to what I can do and this is one of them. I would try a Vedic astrologer if you haven't already.

TranceAddict

Sorry Tranceaddict but there are limits to what I can do and this is one of them. I would try a Vedic astrologer if you haven't already.

No problem for that... I will paste a new forum in vedic astrology section and see what will happen...anyhow
... Thanks Mr kiye

viraajsk

hi

This is as per indian vedic and naadi astrology,

planets position and ascendant (sidereal) differs compared to western tropical astro.

1.we take mercury for education
rah in mercury's house and kethu in jupiter's house, mercury (retro) with jupiter conjunction in sagittarius, has given you education related to computers. more speficically will lead to wireless or communication(coz 3rd house) technologies or business applications (mer+ket gives this). many MCA qualified people have this in India.

planetary significations are vast relating to career with many complex combinations deciding the final outcome, one can find out only in retrospect. can give only many options beforehand.

2. career may relate your study field, do you like research? coz aquarius (saturn is there) is like that. you will show even better expertise in job than studies. ven link with sat.

3. marriage: wife will be good looking (moon in venus house), may be moderate complexion coz sat+ven conjunction (not sure about this, might give fair also coz jup,sun aspect 7th house and they aspect saturn also this may will nullify his darkness). wife must be from blood relation, mother's side i think.

are you living in karachi? when its pakistan always sehwag knocks come to mind. we do miss Inzamam, wasim, saeed anwar and many more great pak cricketers.

just for research one question are you a courageous, strong person?

TranceAddict

hi

This is as per indian vedic and naadi astrology,

planets position and ascendant (sidereal) differs compared to western tropical astro.

1.we take mercury for education
rah in mercury's house and kethu in jupiter's house, mercury (retro) with jupiter conjunction in sagittarius, has given you education related to computers. more speficically will lead to wireless or communication(coz 3rd house) technologies or business applications (mer+ket gives this). many MCA qualified people have this in India.

planetary significations are vast relating to career with many complex combinations deciding the final outcome, one can find out only in retrospect. can give only many options beforehand.

2. career may relate your study field, do you like research? coz aquarius (saturn is there) is like that. you will show even better expertise in job than studies. ven link with sat.

3. marriage: wife will be good looking (moon in venus house), may be moderate complexion coz sat+ven conjunction (not sure about this, might give fair also coz jup,sun aspect 7th house and they aspect saturn also this may will nullify his darkness). wife must be from blood relation, mother's side i think.

are you living in karachi? when its pakistan always sehwag knocks come to mind. we do miss Inzamam, wasim, saeed anwar and many more great pak cricketers.

just for research one question are you a courageous, strong person?

Thanks
I strongly believe in vedic astrology
But I think in vedic upapada is very important for predicting marriage

viraajsk

And... I'm not a strong or courageous person..infact I'm very introvert and confused man

That is excatly why I asked that question, as per chart with the position of mars and rahu you must be less courageous,confused and with some fear.

are you physically strong?
coz the same planetary combinations should affect it but coz mars is in exaltation it may not affect entirely.

There are many ways in indian astrology to judge the charts/marriage, upapada is one way.

Regards

TranceAddict

That is excatly why I asked that question, as per chart with the position of mars and rahu you must be less courageous,confused and with some fear.

are you physically strong?
coz the same planetary combinations should affect it but coz mars is in exaltation it may not affect entirely.

There are many ways in indian astrology to judge the charts/marriage, upapada is one way.

Regards

I am physicaly strong and my friends always make fun of me that I am very coward and I should use my physical energy to tackle .. I don't know but I think I cannot tackle this cowardness

Please read my d9 chart and make predictions about my spouse and my fortune....
I mean I want to know the nature of my spouse and her financial condition as well....
Thanks..