Did he see it and blow me off?

8thstellium

I sent him a friend request on facebook last night. Did he see it and is blowing me off or hasnt see it yet?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_did_he_see.55497.14438.gif
    astro_w2at_01_did_he_see.55497.14438.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 55

Vista

I would look for the answer in the exact time you think of the question. I'm not sure I understand the rest of your question....

Vista

you could also cast a chart for the exact time you actually sent the message. That could give you information as well.

8thstellium

Bad news. I found there was activity from his side on a photo that a common friend posted - Time stamp, before this Q was asked. So he did check his feed which means he has seen my request and blew me off.

Bunraku

Yeah but it doesn't mean he checked his friend request thing.

I know people who don't really check their friend request box until 939844 days later and accept everyone in one single sitting.

8thstellium

With mobile app, it's right there...How can one not see it? Anyway thank you for the reply..Even though its not true in his case it makes me feel little better..in a hope breeds eternal misery kinda way...

tikana

8th

what is exactly you wanting to ask!?
you are not just asking about being friends with him via FB.Even Lilly would have asked you Hey what are you actually wanting to ask?!
you are not trying to beat Justin Bieber's record of likes and friends on FB are you?

T

8thstellium

My question is just what I asked.
did he see my friend request and blow me off which I found out later that he did.
YES just friend request to be on his FRIENDS LIST.

tikana

first off .. he didnt see your friend req
even if you put him in 11th you stil have a problem with no aspect plus he is combusted - meaning HE DIDNT SEE your req!

Cap

This question falls under these categories as stated by Deborah Houlding:

Will I sell my house? I'm not sure if it's relevant but I don't want to move if my lover decides to come and live with me. He's married. But his wife is terminally ill with cancer.
[ Dishonest question ]

The querent started asking about a straightforward property matter but it soon became apparent that she really wanted to know how long she would have to wait to see if and when her married lover would commit, which hinged upon the question of how long his wife had left to live.

Will I get my prospective lover into bed tonight?
[ Base ]

I cannot count the number of times that requests for horary centre around the prospect of having sex at a particular time or with a certain person. Take a look through William Lilly's relationship charts. The issues revolve around marriage, making genuine commitments, discovering duplicity, life-turning events and reconciliations that affect the practical prospects of everyday life. The reason why there is so much confusion about which house rules sex is because ancient astrologers were never so impudent in the questions they sought heavenly guidance upon. Of course there may be very sincere questions asked concerning sex or matters of a sexual nature; but this is not one of them.

Will he/she call me?
[ Undisciplined impatience ]

If the call is important, have the presence of mind to make it yourself. If it isn't important, have the discretion to wait and let someone else reveal their commitment or lack of interest in the fullness of time.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_questions.html

8thstellium

What is everybody talking about!!!!!
I just wanted to know IF he saw my request and was blowing me off.
There is no "sex" involved, not even thought of it. There is no underlying meaning or indirect questions or dishonest intentions. Just a straight forward question... Jeez....

8thstellium

Need more proof people?
His friends list jumped by one and I am not the new friend.
That's just a slap in the face!!

Last edited:

tikana

your number 1 problem is YOU ADDED "OR" in your horary
you are not writing C++ software where you can use If this is not true, else is!

sheesh