Will he contact me again?

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi there.

The question is: Will he contact me (if I don’t contact him)?

Recently we’ve had a few arguments and things have been a little awkward. The last I spoke (and spent time) with him was a little over a week ago.
I’m concerned because even though Venus (Him) is in Capricorn and exalts Mars, Mars is also in a sign ruled by Saturn who happens to be in the 7th house. I’m taking that as he is seeing someone else?

I’ve also noticed that Venus will sextiles Saturn before trining Mars, but Saturn only receives Venus by Term, and sextile is not a strong aspect.
Venus and Mars have mutual reception however Venus will get to Saturn first. Does this mean that unless I initiate contact, he will not contact me at all?

The other thing I notice is that Moon is going to oppose Mars in one degree, what does that signify?

Please would you be able to share your thoughts?

Chart:
7t0h.jpg

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Aries = Mars
-he = 7th house = Libra = Venus
-HIS house of commnications = 3rd from 7th = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Venus flows away from Mars = - testimony
-Venus flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
...these indications suggest that he probably will not contact the querent FIRST (ie that he will probably not initiate contact with the querent) in the near future. However, it does NOT mean that he would not respond to querent contacting him first...

SagSunScorpioMoon

Thanks Dr. Farr. I'll post an update in a week.

I'm quite confident that he will respond if I contact him first but it would be nice if he did first :(

rafaella

Hi there.

The question is: Will he contact me (if I don’t contact him)?

Recently we’ve had a few arguments and things have been a little awkward. The last I spoke (and spent time) with him was a little over a week ago.
I’m concerned because even though Venus (Him) is in Capricorn and exalts Mars, Mars is also in a sign ruled by Saturn who happens to be in the 7th house. I’m taking that as he is seeing someone else?

I’ve also noticed that Venus will sextiles Saturn before trining Mars, but Saturn only receives Venus by Term, and sextile is not a strong aspect.
Venus and Mars have mutual reception however Venus will get to Saturn first. Does this mean that unless I initiate contact, he will not contact me at all?

The other thing I notice is that Moon is going to oppose Mars in one degree, what does that signify?

I think you are reading too much into the chart, Venus is by itself and not seeing anyone. Both Venus and Sun are strongly into you, Mars. Moon and Mars opposition shows your head and heart split, Moon exalts Venus, so your heart really loves him and puts him on the pedestal, but then Mars, your logical side can see problems with him as it is in fall of Venus. This is a future event, so I think there will be an inner battle within you whether you should move forward with him or not....

I think there is contact between you, Sun, Moon and Jupiter form a grand trine. Jup rules his 3rd. And Mercury your 3rd ruler will aspect Venus, however Mercury is slow, so not sure.. so it could go either way.

Please update!

SagSunScorpioMoon

Thanks Rafaella.

Right now my heart is definitely at odds with my head.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I will wait at least another couple of days.

Will update in a week or two!

dr. farr

Thanks for the update: the time-parameters for this horary (the "near future" I mentioned in my post) would have been from 28 days (based on Aries as ascendant, according to the al-Biruni time-frame parameters) to 68 days (based on placement of his significator Venus in Capricorn)-the latter time-frame (68 days) would bring the indications to about the time he did contact you (last week)

SagSunScorpioMoon

Thanks Dr. Farr.

I am actually surprised he contacted me at all - I looked at the ephemeris, and Venus never caught up to trine Mars, Venus was very slow because she was turning retrograde.

I was expecting him to call or text me but he actually contacted me on an online dating website where I recently registered at, even though he had my number. After talking online for a couple of days he start texting me on the phone. The whole thing was very unexpected.