Double Whammys - Interactive Aspects!!

Hello everyone!

I’ve had a few interactive aspects the past couple of years and want your thoughts on it. Fist I had Pluto conj. Saturn and then Saturn conj. Pluto – and to add to it: I had them trine each other. I can say this much: It kept my nose to the grindstone! Talk about intense focus with what I was working on! For three years – I hardly left my office chair – working 18 hours a day…! Only these aspects could make someone that disciplined! LOL (12th and 4th house was involved: so yes – Isolation (12th) and 4th ( office at home) was proving itself!

I am out of that aspect now.

However, a new such interactive aspect is active now and would like your thoughts on it. Maybe, and I say maybe – or hopefully: could this result in the payoff from all that hard work perhaps? Here it goes:
Jupiter/NN & Neptune are conjunct in my 2nd house – being trined by transit Jupiter/Neptune 5th house – but is nearly on my 6th cusp.

My hopes are that this will finally be the payoff from all the hard work under PL/SA where we were working on funding to do some projects. Now hopefully we are on the verge of finally being able to harvest those funds, so we can actually start our creative projects (5th house). Once it hits the 6th cusp and JU/NE enters - the sixth should actually trigger new work as well.

So what I am looking for is your thoughts on finances. We’re talking large funding.

Also, my Uranus is making me restless: I really want out of my 4th/12th stellium that need to take me to where I needed to go – get some fresh air and start moving about again. LOL My Sag moon loves freedom, but one has to sacrifice, don’t we?

Another note at the end: I have always loved gems – but recently I have become attracted to the thought of mining some, and doing some metal detecting for gold etc. Wouldn’t this also rule under Ju/Ne? A 2nd and 5th house type of energy? I’m thinking when the transits move into the 6th, - is this something I could do as a side hobby over the next years and be successful with it? It’s like I have a 6th sense in finding that stuff…

[Moderator edit - thread moved here, as it discusses a natal chart.]

Last edited by a moderator:
However, a new such interactive aspect is active now and would like your thoughts on it. Maybe, and I say maybe – or hopefully: could this result in the payoff from all that hard work perhaps? Here it goes:
Jupiter/NN & Neptune are conjunct in my 2nd house – being trined by transit Jupiter/Neptune 5th house – but is nearly on my 6th cusp.

Would have been most helpful if you posted your chart with progressions and transits. Second to fifth house is square 90'

Always remember Neptune is about 'rost tinted glasses' and dissolving things and being conj Jupiter in Aquarius wants communication, luck, opportunities, faith and in 5th house of Leo, creativity, self employment, creations, romance etc. Always look what T Mars is doing, cos this is the 'ignition key' when transits look promising.......:whistling:

Hello Astrologer50,

I hope this chart will attach. I know it sounds like a square as it is by house 90 degrees, but it is at the end of my 5th - onto the 6th cusp that Ju/Ne is currently transitting. Creating a trine.

Since it is the same two planets conjucnt at birth, teaming up now - won't that have a special significance now?

What we're looking for is funding for projects and my sense is that it could happen with this aspect teaming up?

Best,
Karen

Chart below:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=6ucfileuEgcvi-u1123871999

[Mod edit - to amend the link, as the original one landed us into the user-accout page. Please always double click on the chart you have pulled until you see only the chart in front of you. Only then copy & paste the link into your post.]

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Teb

I have sat conjun pluto in my 8th and the only thing I am focused on is relationships :annoyed:and astrology.