Heavy 2nd House synastry, what does it mean?

Hi, everyone! I'm an Astrology student and just starting up on synastry. I never wanted to be one of those people that asked for guidance, but this one really intrigues me. I see so much focus on the 7th and 8th, even the 5th and 4th, but what about the 2nd house? Synastry is so new to me and this person found me in this life and it feels...surreal? Familiar, like home? Fated? Then again, we attract our lessons for growth.

I'm such an Aquacorn - you'll see. Two stelliums, one in Aquarius and the other in Capricorn. How fun, yet still blessed with the double edged blade of Neptune-Venus. So much familiar fog that I have to swat away time after time, so I suppose I'm reaching out for some 'fog swatters' - and as much as it is nice here, I'd like some clarity. I'm a cautious lady.

So here it is - a total of 7 planets in her 2nd and I'm not sure what that means. Money, comfort, security? Self value for the other? I feel like I gift that and - in return - I feel blessed in doing so.

Her Mars on my Ascendant is heavily felt - and upon her IC - the opening up of young trauma. It's hard for me to analyse my own chart, let alone synastry. Again, a fog. Has anyone else experienced heavy 2nd house synastry and what was their experiences? I would really, really love some insight.

Just added in some random asteroids. Not sure if it will help <3
I'll also add the composite just in case.

Thank you in advance, lovely souls!

I also want to add it's an online interaction and I'll answer questions, if any. :joyful:

The link if it's too small: https://imgur.com/wMtqisl

Attachments

• fin2.jpg
    fin2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 31
  • wqwqwqw.jpg
    wqwqwqw.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: