Some Career Advice?

UraSatVen1029

I'm not sure if i can help you since Career advice is what I also need to lol haha.

But I noticed that you've got a looot of Capricorn there. **** bro. You must be very influenced by Saturn in a way?

waybread

The 12th/6th house axis loaded with planets has been called a "serve or suffer" lifetime. I would recommend that you think about how you can serve people less fortunate than yourself. I also note that the 12th house rules hospitals, and the 6th house rules illness and health.

One way that might draw upon your nursing credentials while not requiring a lot of social contact is private duty nursing. Another would be working the night shift at a hospital or nursing home.

I don't think your chart will give you easy answers. That's not what your big 12th/6th house lifetime is about. You need to find meaning in some form of service to others, not just to yourself.

UraSatVen1029

Yes, I'm actually very Capricornian, at least at first impression. lol However, I tend to show what I'm really made of eventually and that usually scares the hell out of people.

I've seen your post before but your online chart has already expired. You should probably just upload it. :)

Wanna be bosom buddy because we are both, uhm, currently unemployed? Name's Kevin, btw.

Ahh will get back to that chart soon :) I'm a capricorn ascendant and I do come off as very Capricorn- serious type of person at first but people are also surprised once I show my jolly side. I'm a triple scorpio with plenty of Aquarian influence. Kinda weird and secretive xD

Name's Sara. Still studying in college but I really don't like it that much. Just worried about my future career.

katydid

You have a fascinating chart. I’d love to sit and have a beer or two and and figure out how some of these things have played out for you. :smile:

For example, your chart type seems to be a SEE-SAW formation. And that fits well with your description of going back and forth about things in your life. [google—seesaw chart pattern]

It is like your life is on a fulcrum, with 2 sides, going up and down, and you constantly strive to find a balance in your overall sense of well being. But at times you go too far one way, then over correct and go back the other. :sideways:

You also have something else I rarely see. You have 10 points in Earth/Water, 1 point in Air, and none in Fire.

You have more water/earth than I ever remember seeing in one chart before. You are loyal, ultra sensitive, caring, impressionable, loving and nurturing. :innocent: But perhaps not very motivated, organized or realistic?

Your Sun conjunct the North Node in Aquarius in the first house could be a good way to try and incorporate more Air/Fire motivated, inspired, optimistic energy into your life. :alien:

Having that exact square to Pluto may have put a damper on that energy at times. But it is still worth cultivating your unique, individualistic personality and unique talents. How can you showcase your personal sense of style and flair and charisma in a way that works for you?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Although you have a seesaw pattern, it is still very one-sided, given that most of the planets are on the left side of the chart when you look at it.

Luckily, the rulers of your main axes are strongly placed. Your Asc. ruler is Saturn, in Cap and in its house of joy. This gives you a strong physical constitution (although your weak areas might be strained muscles, bones or teeth). Your MC (career) ruler is Mars, placed in Cap, its sign of exaltation, and, in keeping with the 12th - 6th house-axes, you are connected to the medical profession. You might also be attracted to spirituality and self-isolation due to the plethora of planets in the 12th house, especially the Asc. ruler.

Your 7th house (partnerships and others) ruler is the Moon, strong in Cancer. This is a nurturing Moon, so again nursing is an excellent profession for you. Your 4th house (family and parents) ruler is Venus, which is a bit difficult in the 12th house and so close to Saturn. There could have been problems on that front. How has the relationship to the father been?

In regards to your not seeing money as all too important and that you can live without it - that has to do with your 2nd house in Aquarius (not an earthly sign), whose ruler, Saturn, though well placed in Cap, is in the 12 house (again a house where you don't feel the need to be connected to earthly pleasures). You may not mind however spending on e.g. items that have to with spirituality, or earning off of them. Also, Venus (2nd ruler of finances) is connected to Saturn tightly, so you don't mind being and living thrifty or just having just what you need, and, often, Cap Asc. don't really want pomp and show or luxury that much. Of course, Venus and other placements could show otherwise.

GoldenLion12

I would evaluate the Health Field. I've worked as a Nurse Aide, but I didn't have half as much Capricorn and Cancer you did. It doesn't necessarily have to be where you were working.

Doctor, Surgeon, Dental Work, Mental Health, Psychiatry, Psychologist, Therapist, Social Worker, Advocate, Activists for the Mental Health, Nurse for Mental Health. Health Clinics, International Health Care in Missionary work.
Holistic Health, Alternative Medicines, Massage Therapist, Physical Therapist. There's so many jobs in Health Care.

Populations: Children's Mental Health, Hospitals
Adult Mental Health
In-Home Care
Private AFC Homes
Nursing Homes
Alzeihmers and Dementia you'd be good at with all that Capricorn. lol
Devolopmentally Disabled
Foster Care Homes

I would just volunteer temporarily at some local places. Get an idea of the environments, the populations, and you'll be surprised what you learn from them as I did. You'll gain tremendous wisdom and knowledge.

My teachers were the Cancer Pluto Generation and I loved working with them. Withe Capricorn and Scorpio you have tremendous power of healing. That is why the heal fast. You just have to know death is a natural part of life. This is the Scorpio. I can try to help you with this. I prayed with them, I had natural intuition. lol I knew they wanted to be bathed, their make-up on, perfume, lipstick, and be comfortable before they passed. It is kind of a spiritual connection. You have to have some spiritual/religious insight into know even if they pass their physical body, they're just leaving the vehicle. I laughed sometimes because all my clients would be in bed and the stereo would turn on or the lights. And know one around. Death is natural. They're the abandoned and rejected at times by their families, friends, and the nurses, and nurse aides are sometimes the ones who cheer them up, make them laugh, celebrate their last years in life. They show us to love the ugliness of life instead of the superficial materialistic synthetic external beauty that is created. They teach you unconditional love. Loving from the heart and mind instead of the groin. They share their life stories, wisdom, and knowledge. And while I didn't get paid **** for it, I gained the true riches of their wisdom. Their souls teaching me what I needed to know to help the Millennials. The inner richness you learn from serving others is far greater than you ever imagine. Developmentally disabled popped in my life at the age of three. I didn't know the difference. I loved them anyway. They were left in Retardation Centers. Later on that same center was torn down, and I went to get my Human Service Degree in College there. I remembered that at times there, they once were abandoned there and rejected.

Wherever you go there's a reason for it. Never be afraid of death. It's just saying good bye for a moment. It's kind of weird, because I really didn't think of them much until the last few months. And I probably can say they're probably on the other side right now saying remember what we taught you and tell the Millennials. Ah it brings tears to my eyes, because you don't see the bigger picture right now, but one day it will all make sense. They were all about unconditional love, community, family, there neighbors, sharing, giving, supporting one another.

Soul-searching is good and I believe you're in the individuation process. And when you're ready, healed, and whole you'll just automatically know where you belong.

Last edited:

waybread

Exactly-- you may be able to parlay your nursing experience into another health care field.

But look. If you knew what you wanted in a way that made you super happy, you probably would have found it by now. I don't believe in karma as your getting punished for past life transgressions. Rather, I think your disincarnate soul chose the circumstances of your birth, as it is manifested in your horoscope and non-horoscopic circumstances.

What you seem to enjoy is a lifetime of contemplation. This might not do much for your love life, but have you considered joining a monastic order? (Catholic, Buddhist, or some other denomination.) Or working for one in a lay capacity?

But please hear me out. With that strong 12th-6th house axis, you may not be able to craft a life that lets you avoid dealing with the face of human suffering. People die, as GoldenLion mentioned, and as you well know. If you are able to ease a patient's suffering then that's a good thing. If you can use your mental store of esoteric lore to help a patient transition, then that's a good thing. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you could live a life of service.

I really hate to talk this way, but your chart shouts out to me that this lifetime Is Not About You.

aquarius7000

...I once believed that I was destined to become a nurse, but I've let that go already. If I cannot escape from this entirely, then maybe I should explore other areas of the healing arts, especially the holistic types. ..
Yes, per your chart, I would encourage that you explore a line that gives you the chance to help others/ help others heal. You have tonnes of energy in the 12th house, with the MC ruler there, too. I do think eventually you will get back to the healing line somehow because that is personally fulfilling for you as well. I do agree that healing those in need can also be very draining, but it is the best karma, and, per my understanding, you have it written all over the chart.

That said, with the Sun in the first house (the self), in Aquarius, and the North Node on top of it, you are also to focus on yourself. You have to learn to acknowledge your needs and help materialize them, too.

waybread

Caucau, with so many 12th house planets, you probably never will figure out what you're "supposed" to be doing. The 12th indicates parts of our personalities of which we're unaware, even though they may be screamingly obvious to everyone else.

This is also the "house of self undoing." In Hindu astrology, it shows how we can let go of our attachments in order to find enlightenment.

So you've considered joining Buddhist holy orders, but won't do so because you are "attached" to your hairstyle? Which is more important or meaningful?

Look. If you're not willing to take the small steps, we can talk with you about vocation until we're blue in the face. It won't make a particle of difference to you.

GoldenLion12

GoldenLion12, waybread, and Aquarius7000. Thank you so much for the guidance. I really really appreciate it. :)

GoldenLion12, I've had some exposure to mental health patients at a private psychiatric institution back in Univ and I never once thought of them as 'crazy' or 'disturbed.' I just knew intuitively that these patients were just processing something very important or filtering out painful stimuli and I hated the fact that these people were being drugged back to our "reality." So yeah, as I result, I became that nurse who explained the effects and side-effects of drugs exhaustively before I even administered them to my patients, so that they would become fully aware of whatever they're allowing to be put inside their bodies. Now I really can't bring myself to dispense pharmaceuticals again even if they're the harmless ones (I opt out of medications myself when I get sick) and that's also one of the reason why I don't want to work as a nurse. I can probably, to some degree, go back to the healthcare industry as a caregiver. I'm quite interested in acupuncture, herbalism, and "touch therapy" types like therapeutic massage, chiropractic, and reiki. I like touching people.

waybread, I actually considered joining a Buddhist order but I didn't like the fact that I'd have to shave all my hair off. My hair is very long. I've also volunteered at a local Taoist temple (I live in Asia) before, helping the monks with their everyday chores, housekeeping, and laundry. I shall do that again while I figure it all out. :)

I've been having this foreboding feeling that my life isn't supposed to be mine or about me ever since I was young, and I don't know if what I'm doing now is an act of rebellion (I tend to do the opposite of what is expected of me) or if I'm only stalling the inevitable, or if this just the calm phase before I get thrust into whatever it is I'm supposed to do. It's scary.

aquarius7000, a shaman told me before that I came from a long line of healers who went astray and practiced :rolleyes: black magic :rolleyes: for personal gains and that I am here now to either redeem my ancestors or be cursed to repeat the same thing again. Of course I don't believe him, never have. I think he only said that to convince me to apprentice him. So doing 'magical' stuff is out of the equation.

...and thank you, I like how you're the first one to ever tell me something like that. It's comforting to know that it's not wrong to acknowledge one's needs.

I don't think you necessarily have to join a monestary. I'm a Taurus Moon, Taurus Midheaven, Taurus Juno, and Taurus Saturn. This is Buddhism. I individuated and separated from family and friends to do my deep house cleaning, and through the process came the answers the more I educated myself. Part of it is taking action, expanding your horizons, getting out of your comfort zone, exploring new things.

It doesn't matter how you do it, what other people told you, even what you believe. My beliefs I had when I was 22 are not the same today at age 46. Whether you like it or not, like me, the universe will push you anyway ready or not. It's part of the natural process to resist change, but that's what Pluto is all about, breaking down the old you, and the inner transformation.

Movement is all there is so do something and move forward and action! Ready or not you're have to at some point, because that's just the natural law of the universe. It can be easy or hard, you get to choose by what you create and co-create.

What you're doing is what I used to do. The Scorpio. Indecisiveness. Darting back and forth in the thoughts, playing ping pong, looping, with the retrogrades, and getting stuck in deep thinking and over thinking. I've learned along the way, sometimes you just have to turn your thoughts off, ignore your thoughts, and push your body to take action and move.

waybread

I've got your back, Caucau, and there is such a thing as tough love.

There are some religious beliefs against hair-cutting like the Nazarene vow in the Bible. But maybe you didn't take it.

With all good wishes for your journey, W.