Career Options For Me?

VenusianGirl

I have a passion that is quite farfetched and grande, yet I'm still pursuing it because it's the only thing that I absolutely love. Just curious what paths you interpret for me. Thanks!

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 28

Cary2

Banned
You have Sun and Venus at the Ic opposing Pluto at the Mc, and Sun and Venus trine the Ascendant and Neptune. You have charisma and beauty, and you are focused on such things. My first recommendation is a career in the beauty industry or as an actor (more on that later).

You have Neptune on the Ascendant square to Mercury with Mars opposing the Mercury/Neptune midpoint. This works with the previous things to suggest an actress, but it can work for all kinds of imaginative careers. Fiction writer and humorist are some examples.

The preponderance goes to an acting career.

Also an artistic career in the creative arts field.

You might find the most opportunity in acting with television.

Last edited:

VenusianGirl

I'm speechless ... your message gave me goose bumps ... this is exactly what I'm pursuing. Thank you so much for taking the time to post, I appreciate it, especially since many people doubt my chosen career path and ambitions, I tend to second guess myself. I've always been really interested in psychology and crime as well, but I think that's more of a hobby. Acting is the only thing that fulfills my soul, and specifically television, I don't like theater acting!

JUPITERASC

I have a passion that is quite farfetched and grande, yet
I'm still pursuing it
because it's the only thing that I absolutely love.
Just curious what paths you interpret for me. Thanks!
Chart is a Night chart so Moon, Venus and Mars are of the sect in favor :smile:
Moon is sect leader
nocturnal Mars is above horizon with Moon
but nocturnal planet Venus is below horizon

WITH REFERENCE TO THE HORIZON

the nocturnal planets are happier
if they are above the horizon in a night chart
This is not really a condition of sect
—it does not define sect in any way.
This is only a way to further determine the strength
or mood of any particular planet.
And it’s only adding or subtracting mildly from the planet.