Money

Mtlboy

Hello everyone,

Since young age, I grew up in a financially unstable situation, so I wondered, if there is any indication in my chart that shows if I am going to live in such way in the future as well ? Will I live with money in abundance one day ?

Thank you

Attachments

• 28054086_1601556086586886_2094135894_n.jpg
    28054086_1601556086586886_2094135894_n.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    54 KB · Views: 15

waybread

I practice a choice-centered astrology. I don't think we're like mechanical robots, simply playing out programming input by planets in space. Each planet, sign, and house has multiple meanings so it's up to us to choose empowering interpretations.

I think the main issue in your horoscope is a problem with grounded reality, so far as money is concerned. Money seems to exist in some magical realm, where it just sort of happens or doesn't, independently of your own financial planning. (Saturn ruler of second house square Neptune in the second.)

I think your best bet for making money is in some kind of partnership. This could be a business partnership, or through a spouse/partner. (moon ruling 8th house, domiciled in 7th house.) This doesn't necessarily mean, "Marry for money." It's more like mutual support and complementarity.

Oh, and there are a lot of money-management guides for the rest of us. My favourite financial self-help guru is Suze Orman. She's published books for ordinary people on how to handle your money and, ideally, make it grow. See, for example:

https://www.suzeorman.com/products/the-money-book-for-the-young-fabulous-broke

Then hopefully you can convert Neptune's lack of clarity into foresight and Saturn into self-discipline and frugality.

Mtlboy

Thank you Waybread for your answer, it really means alot to me.

I have to be honest, I was once told almost the same thing as u mentioned, such as to do a business with someone or even I might end up with someone rich and that would be my fortune.

Why I had trouble in the past with that answer it's because I dislike so very much working in collaboration with other humans. Partnership such as working in group projects or even being in a love relationship with someone ( was only in one and wanted to kill myself) is so not my thing at all. I love human interaction, I just hate working with them in a team.

I love working on my own, in my own space being all alone, that's one of the reason i'm doing accounting as my bachelors now.

Thank you again for your answer, I will see how everything goes !

waybread

Have you ever been in love, with someone you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?

I'd go for a committed partnership of some description, though, because another meaning of the 7th house is "open enemies." (vs. secret back-stabbers.) Your chart has to express itself in some fashion. If you are a misanthropist, maybe you see people as enemies.

Can you try just to be more open, less judgmental about them?

The accountants I've known worked in an office with other people, and they also had to interact with clients.

Mtlboy

I’ve never been in love thats true .

Don’t get me wrong, I love humans, I just don’t like collaborating with them to take decisions. In my current work place, i deal with many customers and i got numerous colleagues whom i work side by and don’t work with. They do their thing , i do mine , everyone is happy 😅

I will for sure take your advice as well ! thank you again !