New guy at my work is taking over my life!

Ok, i'm relatively new to astrology and it'd be good to get others opinions on this as its driving me crazy. So there's this new guy at my work and i've honestly never been so attracted to someone in my whole life, it really is becoming ridiculous, and i think he likes me to, whenever we're in the same room the tension is too much to handle, i have to leave sometimes to get some fresh air! its insane ive never been like this around anyone before. Here's our placements:

Mine:
Ascendant Scorpio
Sun Gemini
Moon Aries
Mercury Gemini
Venus Taurus
Mars Leo
Jupiter Sagittarius
Saturn Pisces
Uranus Aquarius
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio

His:
Ascendant N/A
Sun Sagittarius
Moon Leo
Mercury Sagittarius
Venus Scorpio
Mars Aries
Jupiter Gemini
Saturn Capricorn
Uranus Sagittarius
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio

Is there anything in our charts that would evoke such a strong attraction? because to me it seems quite neutral but i really don't know much about astrology, and this is taking over my life!!

Here's my chart and i have no idea if my venus is square mars (really bad at astrology im sorry!)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_marilyn_hp.20496.18077.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_marilyn_hp.20496.18077.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 23

Claire19

Ok, i'm relatively new to astrology and it'd be good to get others opinions on this as its driving me crazy. So there's this new guy at my work and i've honestly never been so attracted to someone in my whole life, it really is becoming ridiculous, and i think he likes me to, whenever we're in the same room the tension is too much to handle, i have to leave sometimes to get some fresh air! its insane ive never been like this around anyone before. Here's our placements:

Mine:
Ascendant Scorpio
Sun Gemini
Moon Aries
Mercury Gemini
Venus Taurus
Mars Leo
Jupiter Sagittarius
Saturn Pisces
Uranus Aquarius
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio

His:
Ascendant N/A
Sun Sagittarius
Moon Leo
Mercury Sagittarius
Venus Scorpio
Mars Aries
Jupiter Gemini
Saturn Capricorn
Uranus Sagittarius
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio

Is there anything in our charts that would evoke such a strong attraction? because to me it seems quite neutral but i really don't know much about astrology, and this is taking over my life!!
Without his ascendant we cant do a composite chart unfortunately.

However you both have your Mars and Moons in compatible fire signs. He has his Venus Pluto on your ascendant and that is a powerful attraction and can be obsessive and very intense so I am not surprised by what you say. Even without his ascendant I can see he is very drawn to you. You have Saturn trine Venus both ways and that leads to a karmic and often enduring relationship even with the square to the Moon. Meant to be for sure.

However you have several oppositions as well which will mean that you make spark each other off and it is a heady passionate mix!!!. It is not a neutral synastry at all. If you load your chart at least, we can look at that.

Last edited:

Claire19

It is a powerful connection and that you have Venus in Taurus influencing your work area of the 6th house it is no surprise you fell for a co worker. Where Venus is where we find love and you are a sensual person and I imagine with Pluto in the 1st house, quite sexy and magnetic.

You will have to meet him in secret. I find it ridiculous that there are those rules about work and love. Where else can we find it and get to know someone on a day to day basis and know something of their background. You dont want to give this one up.
Just be discreet and meet out of work and say nothing to your co workers. All for love!!

Last edited:
I can't go with it its against the rules to date a co worker haha! this is just me trying to find some justification for my ridiculous reactions around him! i think i'm a lost cause lol

JenniferThiesing

Im going through the same thing. I SWEAR. Well with all this scorpio in the air and the eclipse .. his venus and scorpio & and your asc is scorpio (like mine) ..INSTANT ATTRACTION.

Venus is in my 6th house too, make sense know and its def gotta be a secret.

It is a powerful connection and that you have Venus in Taurus influencing your work area of the 6th house it is no surprise you fell for a co worker. Where Venus is where we find love and you are a sensual person and I imagine with Pluto in the 1st house, quite sexy and magnetic.

You will have to meet him in secret. I find it ridiculous that there are those rules about work and love. Where else can we find it and get to know someone on a day to day basis and know something of their background. You dont want to give this one up.
Just be discreet and meet out of work and say nothing to your co workers. All for love!!

oh god you shouldn't be encouraging me this is more trouble than i need haha! "sexy and magnetic" haha well thanks!

Im going through the same thing. I SWEAR. Well with all this scorpio in the air and the eclipse .. his venus and scorpio & and your asc is scorpio (like mine) ..INSTANT ATTRACTION.

Venus is in my 6th house too, make sense know and its def gotta be a secret.

You're going through the same thing? man i feel for you! its torture! so much scorpio its too intense haha! keeping it a secret makes me want it even more oh god im in way too deep with this, there's no turning back now! haha

JenniferThiesing

I can't go with it its against the rules to date a co worker haha! this is just me trying to find some justification for my ridiculous reactions around him! i think i'm a lost cause lol

Take it slow. Feelings can be confusing especially the ones we keep hidden. The scorpio is in your 12th house wich rules all things hidden. His venus would be in your 12th house . So all these intense feelings, your not used too.. because you keep them tucked away. I get that way around my situation lol, he mesmerizes me , and I have no clue why. Just take it as it comes, and use your better judgement. Wish you all the luck!!

Take it slow. Feelings can be confusing especially the ones we keep hidden. The scorpio is in your 12th house wich rules all things hidden. His venus would be in your 12th house . So all these intense feelings, your not used too.. because you keep them tucked away. I get that way around my situation lol, he mesmerizes me , and I have no clue why. Just take it as it comes, and use your better judgement. Wish you all the luck!!

Thank you! and all the luck to you also, i hope we get our guys eventually haha