Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius/Scorpio Nov 2012

Neptune Rising

Hi

Just checked out the transit of Mercury, retrograding from 4 degrees Sag back to 18 Scorpio, 6th to 26th November. Its already in the shadow period. It looks like quite a transit period. How will it affect your chart?

It starts out with a square to Chiron/Neptune. There is the solar eclipse, with north node being midpoint of Mercury and eclipse. What I'm fascinated by is the final part of the transit, when it stations direct in Scorpio - the Sun is a degree off the station retrograde point, Mars/Pluto are conjunct at 7/8 degrees Capricorn, opposite that eclipse point of 2011, maybe still triggering energies associate with that eclipse.

For me, as well as Mercury being in Scorpio, its also in my 12th house where it will also station retrograde. Topping this off, my progressed Moon is in my 8th house. Natal Mercury (and Venus) is trine natal Pluto, so I'm no stranger to Plutonic matters. But recently, I've become more drawn to shamanistic teachings. Maybe that's an influence of Mercury conjunct the North Node in my 12th house now, and Sun/Saturn conjunct natal 10th house Uranus.

!4C

Mercury will be going station-retro less than 2 degrees from the November 25, 2011 eclipse point. Mars passed over this point on October 10th, so I would say that eclipse is in play now.

Caro

Mercury will be going station-retro less than 2 degrees from the November 25, 2011 eclipse point. Mars passed over this point on October 10th, so I would say that eclipse is in play now.

well I started to feel it at the weekend. hotmail has been upgraded to outlook - why did they do this! parcel lost in transit. mobile phone jammed.

think there is going to be chaos in US after Hurricane sandy. hope things workout over there. Cant believe what neptune in pisces is bringing on. the power of water.

this will occur in my first house. hmm not good for communications at work I think.

JenniferThiesing

Im really intrested in how this is going to play out. I have mercury 23 deg scorpio .. and my sun at 4 deg sag. Mercury goes direct on my birthday Nov 26.. I have a solar eclipse on my natal mercury & pluto in scorpio on Nov. 13 . .. both in my 12th house.. i do believe my north node in sag will be attending ? I have gone through alot of changes ..this year .. well all my life.. but this year ive really taken control of my life and where im going after all the **** ive been through .. when saturn went into scorpio, me and my bestfriend of 8 years called it quits .. I could no longer deal with her harsh treatment.. even though i love her like a sister, I have to love from afar, because she is very damaging to my mental. I want to go to college in jan ..and im working hard to get a car and take FULL control over my mental. So im really anticipating this.. Im scared,nervous, & excited. Ive been craving change.. I guess its a good thing im full aware of what could come which is anything. Im nervous though, without a doubt lol.

Caro

hmm well Im having a lot of problems logging onto this site! keep getting error messages and my security software is warning me not to enter this site!!!:alien: