IVF and Astrology.

dsdussie

So i posted a question on here awhile back about my fertility and someone responded basically to say that i would end up spending a lot of money to have kids, I am sad to say the person was dead on reading my chart :sad::sad:. Any who, i will be starting my first IVF in November and i was wondering if anyone would like the challenge of reading my chart and helping me figure out if they think i will have beginners luck and get my positive from the IVF. Please and thanks you to all who tried in advance.

You can see my chart at:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=644&pictureid=3196

or just view my pics.

dr. farr

From your natal (and based upon my perception of the indications) as far as you are concerned I find no indications against fertility, EXCEPT a retrograde Mars posited in the 8th whole sign house which is affinitive to the reproductive organs, suggesting that some type of subacute inflammation like condition (probably subclinical in nature) might be active and interfering with conception or with going to term; however, your natal is only half the equation (your spouse is the other half) relative to conception in the "natural" fashion; for IVF, however, your natal shows the likely outcome, and, except for that rxMars situation, I see no reason why you should not be successful; if you are NOT successful at least after a couple of tries, then it is that rxMars situation which is quite possibly at the root of the problem...best of luck to you!!