For a friend: will they break up

Venusine

image hosting

My friend asked me to help her with this question but I’m not sure how to :D She met her old school mate, they were smitten with each other years ago. It seems he is breaking up from his current girlfriend as they don’t want similar things in life. He wants a family and she is not interested.

My friend is asking if he break up and if they would end up together after that. There haven’t been more between them than glances and friendship so far. As moon is at 7th I think he knows that my friend is interested. Venus, his current girlfriend is at 7th too and moon will conjunct Venus. That’s next aspect happening. After that moon will conjunct 7th house ruler Mercury. I would think first conjunction is the divorce and second is the one that will bring my friend and him together. Also Mercury is leaving Venus by square aspect. Am I right? And timing..it seems fast? Weeks, months? Thank you :)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

She is Jupiter, he is mercury.
The moon clearly shows the question, which is about the 7th house person.
The ruler of his 5th of love affairs is mars, and the separating square between mercury and mars shows the disaccord, maybe arguments, that led to separation.
Uranus on the 4th of endings, as well as moon approaching a square with Neptune also indicate the breakup of his current relationship.
However, there are no links between the querent and him.
Jupiter, weak in its fall and retrograde might be a little nostalgic rather than realistic about a future coupling with him.
Venus retrograde separates from the square with Neptune, and Venus rules your friend's 5th house of love, so some illusions being shattered.
Mercury after the Neptune square doesn't make any aspects, and the conjunction with Venus is separating. He probably will want some time out on his own for a while.

"As moon is at 7th I think he knows that my friend is interested."
Not necessarily does this mean he knows it. It shows her interest.

"Venus, his current girlfriend is at 7th too and moon will conjunct Venus."

I assigned his current girlfriend to mars, from his 5th house of love affairs.
If we use Venus, as a generic significator of the "other woman", she is retrograde, leaving mercury, and moon reaches her. But she just separated from the Neptune square, separation.

"After that moon will conjunct 7th house ruler Mercury."

No, moon will square Neptune before it reaches mercury.

"Also Mercury is leaving Venus by square aspect."

I assume this is a typo. Mercury and Venus separate from conjunction not square.

I see him leaving his current flame but not joining up with your friend. Sorry.

ameliaastrology

Lord 1 Jupiter is in fall, in a succedent house, retrograde and conjunct pluto. She's not in aspect with Lord 7 Mercury. Mercury is strong in his own house.

I agree with ElenaJ. I'd be very surprised if this developed into a relationship.

I even doubt if the guy and the other girl would break up any time soon. Moon will join Lord 7 Mercury and Venus together. [Edit] But I'm not sure if this is translation or not. So all in all, I'd agree with Elena.

Ps Thank you for posting a high-def chart and embedding it into the post itself. You've made it so handy to read. Seen too many Neptunian (dissolving, fuzzy) charts lately & getting a bit weary.

Amelia

Last edited:

Venusine

Ou, thank you both. I learned a lot. I think she is feeling very lonely and so is dreaming about him..as he is very nice and considered guy.

I feel too that he will separate from his girlfriend from some point. Question about children is just too big to be ignored.

aquarius7000

My friend asked me to help her with this question but I’m not sure how to :D She met her old school mate, they were smitten with each other years ago. It seems he is breaking up from his current girlfriend as they don’t want similar things in life. He wants a family and she is not interested...
Hi,

Yes, your friend's love interest (Merc) and his current gf (Venus rx) are clearly currently distancing themselves from each other and walking away from eachother. However, as you literally see in the chart, Venus is interfering between Moon (friend's co-sig) and Merc. In about 7 units, there could be some emotional connecting between your friend and him. This chart doesn't show a proper coming together though, as he will be focusing on himself for sometime (Merc in its own sign).

Last edited:

Venusine

Thanks aquarius7000! I will tell her! Maybe it will develop then or not. 7 time units is more than 3 months. So she can ask then again ☺️☺️