Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

According to psychologists, people feel they are older until early 20s in everything except looks, and then they feel themselves younger until death (old people feel 7 years younger on average), some correlation exists between feeling younger and living longer.

lol cool bro

I gotta say everyone around my age keeps saying they feel old, but I feel youthful as ever! mhm :joyful:

moonkat235

Yes, that would be the case, though I don't use the latter in interpretation (the natal houses with the transiting planets on top), I have been noticing lately that the transiting planets are strongest when they are in their degrees, morning, direct and in the hours when they are rising or culminating, or at least not declining.

Okay yeah I was wondering, but I guess if you don't find transits to natal important then that makes sense.

So you just look at transits as their own sorta 'thing' then?

Do you look at eclipses for mundane stuff? Just curious!

petosiris

Banned
peto, isn't astrology a form of idolatry? you sinner

No, it isn't. We may argue whether it is a form of another abomination by the name of divination (Lev. 19:26), but I think it applies only to some forms of astrology. If astrology is based on natural laws, then it is lawful.

AppLeo

moonkat235

dude no
it's a dog

I got laid for the first time :lol:
and i have friends now
pretty gay and pathetic, but like idk loser people have loser-changing experiences

What degree is your capricorn rising? Saturn and pluto are probably ripping you apart already

hahaha whoops!

And yay!!! :love: I doubt that'll happen for me when it crosses my AC. lulllz I wish... haha And that'd be life changing probs for me too! (the whole first time thing)

Cap Rising at 20, Neptune at 23, and Uranus at 26, and I thought it was gonna be bad, but I'm pretty happy in all honesty!

AppLeo

hahaha whoops!

And yay!!! :love: I doubt that'll happen for me when it crosses my AC. lulllz I wish... haha And that'd be life changing probs for me too! (the whole first time thing)

Kat, jupiter gives you that little bit of confidence and optimism that you need to get what you want. Idk, it could be a placebo; I still feel a bit iffy if astrology is even real or not. But when jupiter crossed over my AC things just got lighter in my mind, idk.

Cap Rising at 20, Neptune at 23, and Uranus at 26, and I thought it was gonna be bad, but I'm pretty happy in all honesty!

oh yeah, saturn and pluto are destroying you... But Jupiter will come around and rejuvenate things though. You'll see :3

moonkat235

Kat, jupiter gives you that little bit of confidence and optimism that you need to get what you want. Idk, it could be a placebo; I still feel a bit iffy if astrology is even real or not. But when jupiter crossed over my AC things just got lighter in my mind, idk.

oh yeah, saturn and pluto are destroying you... But Jupiter will come around and rejuvenate things though. You'll see :3

That's cool! I don't feel destroyed haha It was rough last semester, but things are wayyy better now and I feel good about life and where I'm going and stuff.