Composite with younger partner--Saturn at play?

melisa

Hello--
I attached the composite with a younger partner. I wonder if Saturn is at play, or if other things are meaningful that you notice? I see that composite Mars squares Saturn (age difference, frustration between Saturn in traditional Cap and Mars in traditional Aries. I also see Vertex exactly sextiles Juno (relationship in harmony with our ideal mate?). And just as in our synastry, Venus trines Pluto (intense sexuality and emotions) and Moon oppose Venus (soft, family-like attraction, romance).

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Melisa

Attachments

• composite.gif
    composite.gif
    61.6 KB · Views: 35

rahu

Banned
Juno at the nadir shows cultural accumulation o the family ha strength. Maybe a matriarch .

Uranus is square the vertex. Very often Uranus is involved with age difference, but it I always intense and magnetic. It gives a potential for psych and astral dream interactions. here with mars opposed to Uranus and he vertex, he clearly is represented.
Venus opposed the moon with moon conjunct to Neptune brings a intricate and overwhelming sensitivity. A strong visionary love but one that easily falls into deceptions especially is party favors ar the call of the day
This emotional tension is square to lilth showing both are deeply affected, maybe as never before.htere seem to be an underlying love between you.
With such high vibrations, one must keep in mind that mars is opposed to Uranus. This can only be temporal as there is no stability with a comet, brilliant then gone.

As the dragonhead is recently pasted over the composite Jupiter (june 24) and pluto (april 22) and the composite Uranus/lilth midpoints ,any plans of marriage during the last months are probably being reconsiders. It actually seems that the future will be contentious.
rahu

melisa

Hi
Thanks for the insightful feedback Rahu. I agree with you about the Uranus square Vertex---I also didn't realize that there is a T-square---Uranus, Vertex and Mars....this sounds like a dynamic and physical relationship. I wonder if Mars squaring Saturn would add some stability.
You are right about the Moon (and Venus) squaring Lilith, actually another T square----deep, dark feelings are at work here. I see a contrast too between the emotional, conservative Cancer sun, and the more flexible, less emotional moon and Venus. Yet moon is conjunct Neptune as you pointed out, adding sensitivity and care
Any other ideas are welcome

Thankyou
Melisa

melisa

Hi
Rahu wrote
Venus opposed the moon with moon conjunct to Neptune brings...sensitivity"

True, and also brings romance and a dreamy, soft emotional quality to the connection. I also see that Saturn is quincunx Venus (stability and a serious quality at odds with the romance?) and Vertex is exactly sextile Juno (strong relationship)???
Melisa