Neptune worries me

Hello dear astrologers. I have below basic knowledge in astrology, but as soon as i saw this forum i had to register, so that i can learn more.
Actually, this is not a reply to the question. It is my question to all of you.
Recently, i went to an astrologer to have my birth chart read, and now I feel very scared and thats why i need your help. The astrologer said that i might become a drug addict, i might die in a car crash while drunk and that i might become self-destructive with overanalyzing situations in life, probably suffer from psychotic illness.. All this she said, its because of Neptune being in my 12th house, conjuction Sun and Uranus. Other things about Neptune and Pluto she mentioned, but i couldn't understand.
So, if any of you astrologers, know anything about these aspects in my birth chart, and have the time to look at it, please write to me. I really fear that fearing all these can actually make me be an addict ( i do enjoy alcohol )
Sorry about my english, i tried my best.
Here is my birth chart

Last edited:
here is the birth chart

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_mamar_20131216.61984.30897.gif
    astro_245gw_01_mamar_20131216.61984.30897.gif
    55.4 KB · Views: 42

dreamtimez

I wouldn't be so worried :smile: you have a well placed Saturn in the first house. Saturn keeps us realistic. The astrologer probably worried about Neptune opposite Mars (Cancer) ... that is not a good placement for Mars. But with a strong Saturn you have the ability to overcome all difficulties.

poyi

Premium Member
There are potentials. But then the really positive thing is that now you are consciously aware of the energy, therefore it can be controlled in conscious level. Also the aspect in Opposition which is a lot easier to manage comparing to conjunction and square.

has any one betrayed your trust in the last few weeks after intially earning your admiration.?

rahu

Well yes. I've been experiencing a really tough month.
In the second half of November, i realized that several people were very untrue to me. I experienced a big disappointment which resulted in me closing my self emotionally to people. I am a very open person, but these days i feel like people are "trying to get me" like they are all over me.
Is this somehow connected to that hard aspect my chart shows?
Thank you for your time Rahu.

rahu

Banned
your venus/Neptune midpoint at 7 aquar 41 was squared by the nodal axis on oct 20 then this midpoint hovered around until it was conjunct again on nov. 18th. So this falling out was “betrayal “started in earnest in October.
Your venus/Uranus midpoint at at 7aquar21 was squared by the node on dec 3.which is likely when you started to find out the truth.
But these adversarial dynamics likely had heir beginning further back. Jan 24 2012 when the node was conjunct your Pluto and then squared your Chiron at 22leo59 on jan 26.

rahu

your venus/Neptune midpoint at 7 aquar 41 was squared by the nodal axis on oct 20 then this midpoint hovered around until it was conjunct again on nov. 18th. So this falling out was “betrayal “started in earnest in October.
Your venus/Uranus midpoint at at 7aquar21 was squared by the node on dec 3.which is likely when you started to find out the truth.
But these adversarial dynamics likely had heir beginning further back. Jan 24 2012 when the node was conjunct your Pluto and then squared your Chiron at 22leo59 on jan 26.

rahu
It really is amazing how you interpreted some events so accurately. Again, thank you.
Will things get better? Any advice on how to handle the negative aspects?

rahu

Banned
your sun/venus midpoint will be square by the nodeal axis at 3aqua58 on january 15 2014. this will return good social and emotional vibrations.
though you might be moving at the end of january.

i noticed that your moon/pluto midpoint is conjunct to your sun/venus midpoint. thhis shows you have emotional blindspots. this is athe aspects that makes you feel alone in the middle of friends. so jan '14 may be good and not so good socially.

rahu

your sun/venus midpoint will be square by the nodeal axis at 3aqua58 on january 15 2014. this will return good social and emotional vibrations.
though you might be moving at the end of january.

i noticed that your moon/pluto midpoint is conjunct to your sun/venus midpoint. thhis shows you have emotional blindspots. this is athe aspects that makes you feel alone in the middle of friends. so jan '14 may be good and not so good socially.

rahu
You are very kind Rahu. You helped a lot, opened a new world for my mind with your accurate interpretation. The astrology world. Thank you for taking time to answer. All the best