Late ascendant

Gorgina

What is the meaning of very late ascendant (29°59') in horay astrology? That the chart is not readable, or that the matter is already finished and nothing can be done?

Last edited:

eight8gems

iam experiencing the same dilema.

ive been reding alot tonight and what ive found to be consistent would be to determine which planet and sign is on the late degrees to determine what changes will come about.

great transformation is about to come about... something will change dramatically. for me its asc libra, venus ruled. so it was my relationship that changed tonight for me. iam not happy about the ending of my relationship and iam not sure what will happen once libra moves into scorpio in the next few hrs/days.

hope that helps you out a bit.

IleneK

Premium Member
What is the meaning of very late ascendant (29°59') in horay astrology? That the chart is not readable, or that the matter is already finished and nothing can be done?

Although some still feel that the chart can be read, it also may be thought to point to either the answer being already known to the querent or that nothing will come of the matter raised.

When a planet, rather than the ASC, is of a very late degree, it suggests that significant changes are about to happen soon, when the planet actually changes sign. The nature of the change is governed by what the sign changes from and to. So, for example, Venus in its dignity in Libra to its detriment in Scorpio would not bode well.

Hope this helps.

eight8gems

Ilenek,

Ok I understand. So what about when it's the ASC libra in late degrees about to change signs into Scorpio? The planet itself, Venus is still in aqua @15

Although some still feel that the chart can be read, it also may be thought to point to either the answer being already known to the querent or that nothing will come of the matter raised.

When a planet, rather than the ASC, is of a very late degree, it suggests that significant changes are about to happen soon, when the planet actually changes sign. The nature of the change is governed by what the sign changes from and to. So, for example, Venus in its dignity in Libra to its detriment in Scorpio would not bode well.

Hope this helps.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek,

Ok I understand. So what about when it's the ASC libra in late degrees about to change signs into Scorpio? The planet itself, Venus is still in aqua @15

To my understanding, there is no meaning when the Ascendant is in a late degree beyond what I said in my previous post. And it being in a late degree or about to change has no bearing on its ruler either. The influence flows from ruler to house cusp, not house cusp to ruler.

Gorgina

Many thanks for your answers. :)

The question, I wanted to ask in horay (and didn't because of the extremely late ASC) is already answered.
The situation looked quite negative at the moment, my very close friend made some shocking accusations, so I was worried the friendship could suddenly end. The opposite happened, after 4 days of intense talking, we got even closer than we already were. And it seems, it had a big positive change as a side-effect. One day after we returned, the person, who was trying to cause conflicts between us since last March, gave up and left. So I kept my friend and lost my enemy, a much more positive outcome, that I could expect:D

But maybe it has also to do with the transits, we currently go through. I have ASC/Sun/Venus/Mars conjunction in Cancer and my friend has DSC/Sun/Mercury/Venus conjunction in Cancer conjunct mine (all planets at 5-11 Cancer). We got in synastry exact conjunctions ASC/DSC, Mars/Sun, Sun/Venus, Venus/Mercury and the transit Uranus/Pluto square is affecting us together with transit Saturn in Scorpio and transit Neptune in Pisces.
It seems transit Pluto just moved from opposition to our Sun/Venus to opposition to our Venus/Mercury. It are the last planets of our conjunct stelliums.