OBSESSED with each other

0121B

If anyone can take a look at our Synastry chart and share some opinions as to why my boyfriend and I are literally inseparable, I'd appreciate it. We've only been together for 8 months now and it feels like I've known him for a lifetime - We've also said we're going to get married... sometimes I feel utterly consumed by the relationship yet refreshed at the same time. Its kinda scary and extremely intense at times I feel like I'm going to bust yet can't get away even if I wanted to. In the beginning I couldn't stop thinking about him to the point where it caused some anxiety because he was stuck in my head... but I couldn't walk away.... I feel like he is the love of my life or is this just a massive "fatal" attraction - I know we have a lot of Yods but I'm not sure how to take that... certain things are hard to overlook - even the fact that his name is Jesus and I met him right before I turned 33 lol!!???!! My Bday is 1/21/1987, 11:43am in Raleigh NC and his is 11/04/1974, 3:05 am in Los Angeles, CA.

Attachments

• Synastry Chart.jpg
    Synastry Chart.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 31