Never Ending troubles

nofate

Dear All,
I have been severely depressed for the past few years. Every time a new year starts, I feel something would improve. I and my family have been facing quite a difficult situation.
I have been unemployed for the past 2 years. After completing my graduation in 2016, Every time I've applied or tried to find a job, I failed. I've tried appearing for competitions, giving endless exams, tried for employment at private firms but never get a call, even if I do, I get stuck in the final end and am back to square one. This has happened one too many times and I can't help but see a pattern in all of this. My peers and juniors have mostly got jobs (due to contacts, mostly and good luck). I feel isolated and dejected now and don't really see any way out of this slump.
My father retired last year from his government job. On his retirement, the company just gave him a cheap shield whereas to other retirees money was awarded. They are not settling his leave dues which is quite a significant sum and have been misbehaving with them post-retirement. It's harrowing to see this treatment meted out on someone who gave a significant number of years to service, braved life-threatening situation at times.
On top of it all, his younger brother is not giving my fathers willed ancestral property. He has leveled false allegations on my father and is refusing to part with the property. My father does not want to get into messy litigation.

My Sister is facing every roadblock possible in getting her work permit.

Somehow, as a family, we are holding on. But these never-ending troubles have taken a toll on me. They just don't seem to end. Sometimes I wonder if things would always be this way.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of the Sun since September/2015. It is debilitated in the eleventh house and it is associated with Mars which owns the twelfth house. The Sun receives aspect of Saturn which is highly inimical to it. The Sun has the aspect of Ketu as well.
The Sun occupies the sign of Venus. Venus itself is debilitated in the chart.
Such Sun is known to cause anxiety, loss of wealth, financial constraints, disfavour from the government or superiors, poor reputation, opposition by relatives, serious trouble to father, uncles turning inimical, and general unhappiness without any cause.
The Sun is inherently a good planet for you as it is the owner of the ninth house and it occupies the eleventh. You are advised to offer water to the Sun every morning. Put a pinch of roli (kumkum) in this water. Please pray to Lord Shiva.
These difficulties are likely to last till September/2021 if no remedial measures are taken.

Last edited:

nofate

Thank you, Dinesh Mathurji. I shall do as advised
Should I refrain from getting married during this period (i.e till September 21)?
In my natal chart, Mercury is the lord of 7, 10 house and is in 12th house. The sub period of mercury starts in July, I suppose.
Do you think marriage or job or both would be possible during the upcoming sub-period? Does the 12th house show any chances of foreign settlement? I also have Ketu in 7th house. Or keep trying for govt exams?
Would my father and sisters problem continue till September 21?
My father was born on 7 Jan 1958 in Lucknow. The exact time I don't know but he told me it was in the wee hours of the morning (12-4am).

Thank you for your invaluable time and effort. It means the world to lost, harried souls like me.

RishiRahul

Dear All,
I have been severely depressed for the past few years. Every time a new year starts, I feel something would improve. I and my family have been facing quite a difficult situation.
I have been unemployed for the past 2 years. After completing my graduation in 2016, Every time I've applied or tried to find a job, I failed. I've tried appearing for competitions, giving endless exams, tried for employment at private firms but never get a call, even if I do, I get stuck in the final end and am back to square one. This has happened one too many times and I can't help but see a pattern in all of this. My peers and juniors have mostly got jobs (due to contacts, mostly and good luck). I feel isolated and dejected now and don't really see any way out of this slump.
My father retired last year from his government job. On his retirement, the company just gave him a cheap shield whereas to other retirees money was awarded. They are not settling his leave dues which is quite a significant sum and have been misbehaving with them post-retirement. It's harrowing to see this treatment meted out on someone who gave a significant number of years to service, braved life-threatening situation at times.
On top of it all, his younger brother is not giving my fathers willed ancestral property. He has leveled false allegations on my father and is refusing to part with the property. My father does not want to get into messy litigation.

My Sister is facing every roadblock possible in getting her work permit.

Somehow, as a family, we are holding on. But these never-ending troubles have taken a toll on me. They just don't seem to end. Sometimes I wonder if things would always be this way.

Hello,

You are only 27+ years old, and running the dasa of the Sun; which is difficult.

You are presently maturing to get a realistic view about yourself & your professional life.; which happens in few steps. They being April, July, Oct 2019 & a clear understanding/realization happening in March 2020.

Thereafter sept - dec 2020 will give a nice job.
But do feedbacks when it happens.

RishiRahul

nofate

Thank you for reading my chart, RishiRahul.
Yes, the sun dasha is proving to be terribly hard to take for me. I feel isolated and confused indefinitely. I will keep you posted in the coming months.
Do you think I have chances of settlement abroad? My mercury is the lord of 7 and 10 house and is in 12th house. Ketu in 7th house. The antardasha of mercury is starting in July. Do you think that job and marriage would fall through during this time or movement to another country would improve my prospects?
What can you say about my fathers and sisters situation? Any inputs on the same would be extremely helpful of you.
Thank you

nofate

Virinchi Sir,
Thank you for this. Enduring 2.5 years seems impossible to me right now.
Can you share your insight on when my career stagnation is likely to end?
Do I have chances of settling abroad for work or by marriage?
What does my chart say about that?
Thank you again for your help.