How many of you look into the asteroids at all?

LeoJeo

I actually have used those more than the regular aspects and planets themselves, mainly because the asteroids are slightly more self-explanatory for me than the planets and aspects. Some asteroids I suggest to look up in your chart are:

Spirit
Discovery
Utopia
Gaea
Stuck
Crystalpoole
Child
Academia
Chaos
Eros
Joya
Paine
Close
Saga
RISE
Quirk
Logos
Lovejoy
DNA
Atlantis
Glass
Echo
Aura
The asteroid of your name
The asteroid of your country
Any other relevant asteroids to your interests or life
The number of your birthday month and day
The number of your birth year

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I actually have used those more than the regular aspects and planets themselves, mainly because the asteroids are slightly more self-explanatory than the planets and aspects. Some asteroids I suggest you look up in your chart are:

Spirit
Discovery
Utopia
Gaea
Stuck
Crystalpoole
Child
Academia
Chaos
Eros
Joya
Paine
Close
Saga
RISE
Quirk
Logos
Lovejoy
DNA
Atlantis
Glass
Echo
Aura
The asteroid of your name
The asteroid of your country
Any other relevant asteroids to your interests or life
The number of your birthday month and day
The number of your birth year
members discuss planetary aspect meanings
within any and all contexts
including that of ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED ASTEROIDS
i.e.
those who have the time
https://www.universetoday.com/97571/how-many-asteroids-are-out-there/
or
a mere 700 asteroids
for those with time constraints
if that is ones preference
for example:

I use the following asteroids for love and relationship:
Erato, Amor, Bienor, Bosque Alegre, Compassion, Amanda,
Frigga, Klyria, Medea, Rousseau, Summa, Valentine, Anteros, Hathor, Jason, Moraes, Peirithoos,
Pocahintas, Sidi, Ubasti, Sappho, Amicitia, Patroclus, Cupido, Medusa,
Hephaistos, Demeter, Hera, Thereus, Valentine, Nessus,
Ariadne,
Chariklo, Close, Rhoda, Damocles

Does anyone use others not here, and what do they mean?

Zarathu

its a small number. I regularly use 700 of them

Clearly then, our forum discussions include
a varied spectrum of astrological shades of opinion :smile:

aldebaran

I don't believe the sizes of Asteroids are necessarily relevant - I see the solar system as an organism, and in a organism sometimes it's a must that a part to be small in order to accomplish a great function.

Though, if we go by sizes, there's at least a great amount of Asteroids/Dwarf Planets that clearly should be emphasized - Ceres, Pallas, Juno, the Dwarfs or proposed-Dwarfs, etc

I look to mythological asteroids more often, I find the selection of serennu.com an interesting start.

For fast moving asteroids, progressions.

Andrea_

Asteroid-wise:

People in 1995-6 had a very interesting asteroid cluster around Pluto in Sagittarius: Nessus, Ixion and Quaoar. Usually they don't receive the best interpretation on their own but there it seems like there have been some interesting insights.I believe it's called a Synod and they create what is called a synodic cycle, but that might be applied for other planetary conjunctions too.

They've been attributed to this need of sexual and spiritual "liberation", by expressing or materialising them.

From what I've noticed, quite a few of these spiritual ideas, especially in the west and english speaking countries, are nothing more than old ideas refurbished and forgotten, taken from different ideologies and presented as "brand new"... chimeras -combinations- that is. The most important aspect -Earth healing arts that went hand in hand with them- have been or are being forgotten and people are pretty disconnected. Why drink some medicinal tea, have some smell therapies or wildflowers in your home, when you can just swallow pills to get "instant happiness"? Why cook your own seasonal food when you can buy everything premade with bad ingredients, pretend karma's a meanie, and get obesity and diabetes by magic at 30?

Anti-depressants (and anti-conception prescribed to teens by "Walmart licensed" doctors) are sold like bread. Meanwhile, that expression might not be the best anymore as everyone's become allergic to wheat (and at how it's been genetically modified, no wonder). Not much essence, and there's a lot of ego. Everything has a good part too I assume. I'd rather see funky parades than concentration camps indeed.

And this is how something becomes bad or receives a "predominantly bad" reputation. When it's cut in half and only the lower part activated, even though it comes as a whole. Principle you can attribute both to those 3 asteroids, and processed foods as well ;).

Last edited: