Typical Love life QUestion...

fluffybloomers

:innocent:

Wondering if there is anything about a new person coming into my life. The reason I ask is because I think Uranus is about to go into my 7th house.
I have Uranus in my ascendant, and things just feel very weird lately..it would be just like me to find someone when things are very very erratic lol

I appreciate your time and effort, thanks so much!

Attachments

• Scorpio Asc.PNG
    Scorpio Asc.PNG
    66.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Januarystorm

:innocent:

Wondering if there is anything about a new person coming into my life. The reason I ask is because I think Uranus is about to go into my 7th house.
I have Uranus in my ascendant, and things just feel very weird lately..it would be just like me to find someone when things are very very erratic lol

I appreciate your time and effort, thanks so much!

yes- around this time it is very likely to meet a love- i would say the best time ever is now for you to meet someone

jupiter is conjuncting your venus like literally for the past week, this week is still in orb next week even- its going retrograde so it will come back to those degrees and conjunct your venus again- keep your eyes open- jupiter brings blessings and it is conjuncting your planet of love! and WHILE it is conjuncting your venus- it is at the same time sextiling your mars- venus rules your 7th house of partner/marriage and mars rules YOU- you can put two and two together here- its even more a trigger as venus rules specifically for you your love life next to just being the main significator of love and relationships

also, (im guessing) if you by any chance dont just want something fleeting- passing- but something stable and long-term, saturn is in capricorn right now- sextiling your venus AND trining your 7th house cusp- so this means that this is not something for a day or night- but because saturn is involved- it also means long-term, stable.

and last but not least, your ascendant lord is also sextiling your venus and trining your 7th house cusp

as you can by now tell, this is THE best time for your love-life- a golden time indeed, maybe thats why you have been feeling so weird lately, you probably on a subconscious level feel/know something is about to go down! :love::love:

have fun enjoy:tongue:
and thats not all!
the sun just went into taurus- and its going to be trining your ascendant lord mars
that plus jupiter being in scorpio and going retrograde- conjuncting your ascendant- this is a very lucky, beneficial and generally pleasant time