Need some thoughts on this first meet chart, its the first one ive ever done.

mystic91

Saturn the asc significator is posited in the 12th house which id say shows many restrictions and griefs, frustrations and regrets as part of the nature of the r'ship which will start from this first meeting, especially so since saturn is flowing towards a conjunction with the difficult lilith, its a wide orb though so maybe the effects are not so bad, lilith bringing with it pitfalls, challenges, drawbacks, stumbling blocks and difficulties.
Moon is significator of the 7th house in Libra, but is already in viacombusta, this also shows the rocky start to things.

The r'ship significator moon is peregrine and in a pitted degree, and also out of sect, the potential for anything positive to be coming out of this is not looking good.

Moon flows towards saturn and saturn retrogrades back towards the moon, with moon applying to a sextile with saturn, this i think is a good sign in terms of mutual interest for each other. But lilith is between them and in the way of this, and the moon being peregrine and in a pitted degree gives the r'ship little strength and positive direction from the offset. The moon also applies to trine with SN in the 2nd house.

The moon the r'ship significator next squares mercury in cancer, sextiles with Saturn, trines SN and opposes uranus and this is the last aspect she makes.

There's a lot of square aspects in this chart showing the frustration and challenges with regards to communication (mercury) all coming from the opposition with pluto posited in the 1st house.

Im not sure if the majority of planets in the 7th is a good thing or not, and venus in the 5th im seeing as good.

Can anybody add to this, as im not too familiar with these charts, like i say its my first one im trying to figure out.

astro_2gw_280_me_n_asif_event_chart_hw.63884.24766 (2).jpg