Mimicry

Blaze

Account Closed
Who's witchhaven? o:

Women only like men with jobs. Wtf. Like, how am I supposed to get a job and stay with my bae 24/7? C'mon, like, for real. Then I read about girls not liking stalkers? Like, what? Can't they see I love them THAT's why I stalk them? Like, seriously? And how come douchebags get girls but great good jobless stalkers like me don't? Hmph, **** all that women and ****. I'm done.

conspiracy theorist

Hi AW,

I know I've been around before and asked this question 1,000 times, but what do you think is responsible for my power hungry and vicious nature? I want to be the CEO of a company one day or a military general. When I was little, my classmates used to pick on me and make me cry. I hated that weakness and now I always vow to be stronger than anybody who decides to cross me. If I guy tries to shout at me, I over-shout at him; if I a guy tries to steal the spotlight on the dance floor, then you bet that I'm going to out dance him and become alpha male of the group!

So what aspect does this come from? I'll just ignore my older threads because those are totally useless.

conspiracy theorist

Women only like men with jobs. Wtf. Like, how am I supposed to get a job and stay with my bae 24/7? C'mon, like, for real. Then I read about girls not liking stalkers? Like, what? Can't they see I love them THAT's why I stalk them? Like, seriously? And how come douchebags get girls but great good jobless stalkers like me don't? Hmph, **** all that women and ****. I'm done.

Ew, I can see why women don't like you. Whiners are so beta o:

Blaze

Account Closed
Hi AW,

I know I've been around before and asked this question 1,000 times, but what do you think is responsible for my power hungry and vicious nature? I want to be the CEO of a company one day or a military general. When I was little, my classmates used to pick on me and make me cry. I hated that weakness and now I always vow to be stronger than anybody who decides to cross me. If I guy tries to shout at me, I over-shout at him; if I a guy tries to steal the spotlight on the dance floor, then you bet that I'm going to out dance him and become alpha male of the group!

So what aspect does this come from? I'll just ignore my older threads because those are totally useless.

Lol you don't get better than a Scorpio Mars. My Mars is so strong and great. Oh, did I mention my Jupiter conjunct exalted SUN?. Oh yea, my Mercury is **** but look, Mars is strong in Scorpio and makes my Sun and Jupiter THAT MUCH STRONGER.

Also, been banned a couple of times. But like the disco, I never die.

katydid

I'm not sure if that would be such a good idea....:unsure:

This scorpio girl has already shown she doesn't want you around and nothing you do will have an effect on her. When a scorpio makes up their minds it's done. :ninja:

You should move on from this and find a woman who will appreciate your romantic and sweet nature :love:

Oh, this is me....:whistling:

I was hoping you would honor me by a mimicry...:ninja: